Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

FG Pls Handle The IPOB Agitation With Utmost Care To Avoid Bloody Unrest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Pls Handle The IPOB Agitation With Utmost Care To Avoid Bloody Unrest (331 Views)

Wike: I Support IPOB Agitation But Not Violence, Nnamdi Kanu Once Sang My Praise / Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" / King Salman Greeted President Buhari With Utmost Respect (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Pls Handle The IPOB Agitation With Utmost Care To Avoid Bloody Unrest by Linzo(m): 8:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
I'm begging and calling on the federal government to handle the IPOB agitation with utmost care to avoid another bloody unrest in Nigeria. I'm begging with the name of Almighty God.

If the government allow the killing of IPOB continue unabated it may push them into carrying arm which I think in my opinion will not be too healthy to us as a nation. We're already facing a serious war with boko haram and bandits in the North, so we don't want another uprising.

Mode please help me push this to front page, because we maybe saving us all from another uprising.

Pls this is not time for name calling or ethnic war against each others here. Mature contributions only
Re: FG Pls Handle The IPOB Agitation With Utmost Care To Avoid Bloody Unrest by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:43pm On Aug 23, 2020
Unfortunately there's no reasoning with a dictator!!!

A democratic leader will know that killing unarmed citizens is wrong no matter what!

If he had channeled this energy to put an end to terrorism in the North, he would have been celebrated
Re: FG Pls Handle The IPOB Agitation With Utmost Care To Avoid Bloody Unrest by Linzo(m): 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Unfortunately there's no reasoning with a dictator!!!

A democratic leader will know that killing unarmed citizens is wrong no matter what!

If he had channeled this energy to put an end to terrorism in the North, he would have been celebrated
Hmmmm if everyone keep quiet I'm sorry we're on the time bomb
Re: FG Pls Handle The IPOB Agitation With Utmost Care To Avoid Bloody Unrest by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2020
Linzo:

Hmmmm if everyone keep quiet I'm sorry we're on the time bomb
You can only talk to a leader that listens

Unfortunately the coward is hiding behind power to carry out vengeance on those who didn't support or vote for him!

But the people will resist him till the very end

Unlike Abacha, he will live to receive his reward!!!

(1) (Reply)

For Those Who Think That A President Can't Be Changed- Watch This! / Buratai Applauds Troops For Clearing Boko Haram's Camps In Kogi And Nasarawa / FG Launches Nigeria@60 Challenge To Celebrate Diamond Jubilee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.