Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

My Prediction: A Violent Splinter Group Will Emerge From IPOB In The Future - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Prediction: A Violent Splinter Group Will Emerge From IPOB In The Future (2799 Views)

El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu / Cracks In NBA As Splinter Group Form NNBA / Oyo APC Splinter Group ‘unity Forum’ Joins ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Prediction: A Violent Splinter Group Will Emerge From IPOB In The Future by kettykin: 11:55pm On Aug 23, 2020
tutudesz:

Kanu doesn't and will never speak for Niger Deltans!! We have leaders, groups who have been mandated to speak on our behalf. IPOB issue with Government should be restricted to South East only.

Which part of niger delta are you speaking for

2 Likes

Re: My Prediction: A Violent Splinter Group Will Emerge From IPOB In The Future by tutudesz: 11:58pm On Aug 23, 2020
kettykin:

Which part of niger delta are you speaking for
The Original Niger Delta State!! Excluding Imo, Abia and Ondo state.
Re: My Prediction: A Violent Splinter Group Will Emerge From IPOB In The Future by ahiboilandgas: 12:01am On Aug 24, 2020
kettykin:
my friend an igbo woman is right now being positioned as the first African DG of WTO,another igbo man became the first black vice chancellor of a British university, countless igbos are parliamentary leaders in Britain and other European countries. An igbo man is a minister in Canada, an igbo business woman became the first to buy a club in Portugal countless igbos are managing football clubs in Turkey, China, Europe etc.the igbo nation has come of full age.igbos are doing better than some European countries. And far better than some Asian countries. Igbos are the only Africans that own shops in Dubai
The igbo nation cannot be oppressed. Igbos are the only private car manufacturers in Africa. An igbo novel is one of the most read 50 novels in the world. An igbo lady is one of the most influential women in the world. An igbo man is the most powerful black man in Europe. Igbos chair the most powerful banks, telecom companies, indigenous oil companies etc.
Igbo race has come of age . Nigeria is too small for the igbo race. Igbos have grown beyond the limits of Nigeria. Nigeria can never fully marginalize igbos again. The 5 percenters are far ahead than the 97 pecenters. That gap will remain unless there is a civil war.
unfortunately ibo are know more for crimes that excellence...for ever one iweala there are 50 in prisons awaiting the hang man in asia for drugs and 419.....for ever 1 Dora there are 200 drug counterfakers for ever 1 innosa motors their 1000 emeka selling fake part .....have u even wonder why ibo from imo have the largest population of prostitute in Lagos and Abuja?in a recent videos of Malaysian police interrogating some ipob drug pusher....he called the ibo the devil of africa.....please search for the video...

6 Likes

Re: My Prediction: A Violent Splinter Group Will Emerge From IPOB In The Future by kettykin: 12:04am On Aug 24, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
unfortunately ibo are know more for crimes that excellence...for ever one iweala there are 50 in prisons awaiting the hang man in asia for drugs and 419.....for ever 1 Dora there are 200 drug counterfakers for ever 1 innosa motors their 1000 emeka selling fake part .....have u even wonder why ibo from imo have the largest population of prostitute in Lagos and Abuja?
if you travel the world you will realize that yoruba prostitutes are more in Dubai, Malaysia and Britain, hausa prostitutes are in Saudis arabia, edo are in Italy dubai and united kingdom.
If you are a clubber in Ikeja you will weep for yoruba girls . There are countless huspuppies and skull miners out of every one seized or arrested.
Even chinese sell fake parts while some British and Americans are ahead in swindling nations
Re: My Prediction: A Violent Splinter Group Will Emerge From IPOB In The Future by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 24, 2020
Ojiofor:

My friend you better understand that Igboland is not Arewa land.If you start any nonsense violent agitation in our home land we will snitch on you all and get you handed over to security forces.Igbos laid down their arms after the Biafran war and you idiots cant not take us back to 1970.
Nobody at any time gave Nnamdi Kanu and his company IPOB mandate to take us out of Nigeria through any means.
I told them this before. Any pim from IPOB, and we’ll begin to point their homes one by one for demolition. We don’t even need the Police to do it for us.
IPOB are on their own, we no send them work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prediction: A Violent Splinter Group Will Emerge From IPOB In The Future by ahiboilandgas: 12:14am On Aug 24, 2020
kettykin:
if you travel the world you will realize that yoruba prostitutes are more in Dubai, Malaysia and Britain, hausa prostitutes are in Saudis arabia, edo are in Italy dubai and united kingdom.
If you are a clubber in Ikeja you will weep for yoruba girls . There are countless huspuppies and skull miners out of every one seized or arrested.
Even chinese sell fake parts while some British and Americans are ahead in swindling nations
opps painful but it the truths and a burden all ibo carry ....crime and ibo race 5 and 6 ...

3 Likes

Re: My Prediction: A Violent Splinter Group Will Emerge From IPOB In The Future by ahiboilandgas: 12:17am On Aug 24, 2020
UdechiHD:
I told them this before. Any pim from IPOB, and we’ll begin to point their homes one by one for demolition. We don’t even need the Police to do it for us.
people that their brain is working......we the masses are not happy with Nigeria but we will not let some jobless envious failure to destroy our small hustle ....if Nigeria but split it should a win win for all former citizens..

1 Like

Re: My Prediction: A Violent Splinter Group Will Emerge From IPOB In The Future by ahiboilandgas: 12:18am On Aug 24, 2020
kettykin:
please aside from ipob Nig ltd which other work has kanu everdone in his live at 50 ? .....

2 Likes

Re: My Prediction: A Violent Splinter Group Will Emerge From IPOB In The Future by vanunu: 12:26am On Aug 24, 2020
obowo69:

No terrorist group in modern history uses sticks and cutlass to fight back. They organize and get potent weapons. You may try to downplay the severity of this all you can. Nigerian government needs to get its act together or things can and will get out of hand.

You are making sense, if the Nigerian government does not handle Ipob well, that is if they continue to kill them, they will surely turn violent.

2 Likes

Re: My Prediction: A Violent Splinter Group Will Emerge From IPOB In The Future by Ojiofor: 12:34am On Aug 24, 2020
UdechiHD:

They are all acting as if we send them work.

1 Like

Re: My Prediction: A Violent Splinter Group Will Emerge From IPOB In The Future by kingzizzy: 12:40am On Aug 24, 2020
obowo69:

Good to know some people are still reasoning well. As I have stated many times on this thread, I dont wish for the terrorism path to be the case but IPOB is being pushed in that direction and things may snap eventually.

Boko haram started of as an unarmed group led by Yusuf Mohamed. Then the security forces invaded his enclave, killed many of his members, captured him alive, and publicly executed him. What happend after?

Shekau took over and the surviving members took up arms. Nigeria has been fighting them for almost 10 years at the cost of billions of Naira, over 200,000 people dead and millions in IDP camps

But Nigeria learnt nothing

2 Likes

Re: My Prediction: A Violent Splinter Group Will Emerge From IPOB In The Future by Area4Area: 12:51am On Aug 24, 2020
kingzizzy:

Boko haram started of as an unarmed group led by Yusuf Mohamed. Then the security forces invaded his enclave, killed many of his members, captured him alive, and publicly executed him. What happend after?

Shekau took over and the surviving members took up arms. Nigeria has been fighting them for almost 10 years at the cost of billions of Naira, over 200,000 people dead and millions in IDP camps

But Nigeria learnt nothing
IPOB has always threatened to become armed and face Nigeria's security forces and I'm in support, it would afford the FG to kill more since IPOBians feel they are capable to face them.
They've not even killed enough enough IPOBians like OBJ dealt with MASSOB members, this would be an opportunity for federal forces to bombard our major markets, factories and private homes.

So nobody is begging IPOB and her supporters not to get armed, I love it.

1 Like

Re: My Prediction: A Violent Splinter Group Will Emerge From IPOB In The Future by Nobody: 1:33am On Aug 24, 2020
vanunu:

You are making sense, if the Nigerian government does not handle Ipob well, that is if they continue to kill them, they will surely turn violent.

this is exactly what I am saying. Nigerians like to act as if their own case is special. I have predicted what will eventually happen. Only time will prove me right or wrong.

1 Like

Re: My Prediction: A Violent Splinter Group Will Emerge From IPOB In The Future by Nobody: 1:43am On Aug 24, 2020
Area4Area:
IPOB has always threatened to become armed and face Nigeria's security forces and I'm in support, it would afford the FG to kill more since IPOBians feel they are capable to face them.
They've not even killed enough enough IPOBians like OBJ dealt with MASSOB members, this would be an opportunity for federal forces to bombard our major markets, factories and private homes.

I think you are under the assumption that an armed splinter IPOB will come out in the open to fight Nigerian army face to face. Thats the wrong way of looking at it. What's more likely is isolated ambushes that strikes fear in the hearts of Nigerian troops. Terrorist rarely come out in the open to fight. The people you are fighting may be walking past you daily without you knowing its them.

1 Like

Re: My Prediction: A Violent Splinter Group Will Emerge From IPOB In The Future by allcomage: 3:41am On Aug 24, 2020
Ojiofor:

I have warned you to burry such an idea.
Black man! He saying the obvious but you don't want to hear it because you don't reason.No society will keep quiet for long while extrajudicial killings are going on.

1 Like

Re: My Prediction: A Violent Splinter Group Will Emerge From IPOB In The Future by amuwo1980: 4:46am On Aug 24, 2020
obowo69:
Those who are student of history should save this thread for posterity.

Mark my words, with the way things are going, some IPOB members will soon rebel against Nnamdi Kanu's method and finally pick up arms. They will start terrorizing the coward police and army. Thats when all of a sudden, the Nnamdi kanu everyone hates so much becomes an alternative for negotiation.

Dont say I didn't warn you Nigeria.

The only reason America was forced to listen to Martin Luther King's non-violence was because of Malcom X.

Those who are wise should advise Nigerian government because they will create a monster that they can't contain.
In a very Very short while , we are watching the Winners of the civil war, if they have repented and read to start building a new inclusive and prosperous Nigeria.
My dear the fire this time will get to all, Abuja, lagos , kaduna , ph Ife etc and the refugee situation will be as catastrophic as any thing for the subsharan africa

1 Like

Re: My Prediction: A Violent Splinter Group Will Emerge From IPOB In The Future by amuwo1980: 4:49am On Aug 24, 2020
Area4Area:

See this hungry fool, you think war is fun or a little rougher than the pan Yoruba past time of molesting women and ritual killing
Re: My Prediction: A Violent Splinter Group Will Emerge From IPOB In The Future by kettykin: 5:34am On Aug 24, 2020
Area4Area:

Bombard major markets, factories and homes? You mean the military would do this ? Then what makes them any different from boko haram ? This is simply justifying boko haram's tactics, infact boko haram can now be said to be better than the Nigerian military because they hit targets and bulldoze everything on their way while Nigerian military only aim at civilian targets
Re: My Prediction: A Violent Splinter Group Will Emerge From IPOB In The Future by wirinet(m): 5:49am On Aug 24, 2020
idumarase:
when militant started, where was the battle ground? Did they leave their states to another state. Pray that such don't happen because it will be worse than any terrorist group
The battleground was Odi, Gbaramatu and other Ijaw villages. The difference between the ijaw militant and Igbo militants battlegrounds, is that Ijaw areas are mainly sparsely dense villages in a swampy area, while the igbo towns and villages will be in crowded, built up areas. The Ijaw militants could hit the Nigerian Soldiers and pipelines and dissappear into the swamps.

Just one bomb is likely to cause a lot of damages when dropped in a dense crowded area.

If a worst terrorist group than Boko Haram emerge in Igboland, it's the igbos themselves that will bear the consequences of their actions. Ask the people of Afraukwu in Umuahia, Abia state.

1 Like

Re: My Prediction: A Violent Splinter Group Will Emerge From IPOB In The Future by wirinet(m): 6:05am On Aug 24, 2020
obowo69:

Now you are the one speaking out of emotions. I made my predictions which I sincerely hope that I am wrong but you saying that a hypothetical terrorist should limit their activities to a certain area is very emotional and unrealistic. If that was possible boko haram would have been over.

Read what you wrote again and tell me if it makes any sense.
You are the one speaking from a position of emotions. You should quit comparing Boko Haram to IPOB. Boko Haram areas are HUGE. Sambisa forest alone is bigger than the whole proposed Biafra (Igboland) 5 times. The terrain is manly desert with sparsely distributed villages and towns. The Kanuri led Boko Haram has external and internal sponsors, who provide arms, logistics and finance to sustain the insurgency. The boko haram territory is not landlocked but bordered by three countries, so they can easily hit Nigeria and dissappear into other countries. An igbo Biafran insurgency will not have any of these advantages. They will be isolated territorially, Diplomatically, economically and militarily.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prediction: A Violent Splinter Group Will Emerge From IPOB In The Future by Ojiofor: 10:04am On Aug 24, 2020
allcomage:

Black man! He saying the obvious but you don't want to hear it because you don't reason.No society will keep quiet for long while extrajudicial killings are going on.

White fake Jew man you have been warned.The Igbo society that I know did not ask you to agitate on their behalf.You don't have the support of the people.Don't sacrifice your life for Nnamdi Kanu's personal interest not in Igbo or so called Biafra interest.You are on your own.

3 Likes

Re: My Prediction: A Violent Splinter Group Will Emerge From IPOB In The Future by horsepower102: 1:22pm On Aug 24, 2020
wirinet:

You are the one speaking from a position of emotions. You should quit comparing Boko Haram to IPOB. Boko Haram areas are HUGE. Sambisa forest alone is bigger than the whole proposed Biafra (Igboland) 5 times. The terrain is manly desert with sparsely distributed villages and towns. The Kanuri led Boko Haram has external and internal sponsors, who provide arms, logistics and finance to sustain the insurgency. The boko haram territory is not landlocked but bordered by three countries, so they can easily hit Nigeria and dissappear into other countries. An igbo Biafran insurgency will not have any of these advantages. They will be isolated territorially, Diplomatically, economically and militarily.

Ok you have swallowed your own propaganda to the point of no return. I don’t agree with that op’s prediction but you on that other hand is living in a fantasy behind your keyboard.
Re: My Prediction: A Violent Splinter Group Will Emerge From IPOB In The Future by wirinet(m): 1:57pm On Aug 24, 2020
horsepower102:

Ok you have swallowed your own propaganda to the point of no return. I don’t agree with that op’s prediction but you on that other hand is living in a fantasy behind your keyboard.

Why not point out the propaganda.
Is it propaganda that sambisa forest alone is actually twice ( and not 5 times as previously stated ) the size of the entire south eastern states?
Compare their sizes here - Sambisa forest is 18 times the size of Lagos – BBOG convener, Oby Ezekwesili

And here - Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States

Is it propaganda that the North East borders 3 other countries and the South East is landlocked within Nigeria?

Please point out the propaganda.

3 Likes

Re: My Prediction: A Violent Splinter Group Will Emerge From IPOB In The Future by Bkayyy: 2:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
If you people like wish from now to tomorrow or insult online from now to tomorrow, the truth is that an extremely violent group that is an expert in guerrilla warfare will arise from the south east in less than five years. That group will not just attack the state but will do what they call in history "the purge". For those are not conversant with historical occurrences, "the purge" is killing members from the same ethnicity they deem unfit or not sharing similar ideology with them. Example is the whole group called ọhaneze Ndigbo, people like the guy saying the should restrict it to Enugu, people like leaders and affiliate of groups within the ethnicity claiming none affiliation to the group like ogbakor ikwerre. This happened in Ireland with IRA, in the Chinese civil war, Syria with ISIL where citizens are being stopped at main road, forced to thumbprint and if their finger print matches with any government agency will be pulled over and killed. This is bound to happen whenever a "freedom fighting group" as they will call it picks up arm as the case of ISIL, IRA, Hamas and Hezbollah.
Ps. I am not an advocate of extremism, militancy or war. This piece was extracted from similar occurrence in history
Re: My Prediction: A Violent Splinter Group Will Emerge From IPOB In The Future by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2020
kettykin:
my friend an igbo woman is right now being positioned as the first African DG of WTO,another igbo man became the first black vice chancellor of a British university, countless igbos are parliamentary leaders in Britain and other European countries. An igbo man is a minister in Canada, an igbo business woman became the first to buy a club in Portugal countless igbos are managing football clubs in Turkey, China, Europe etc.the igbo nation has come of full age.igbos are doing better than some European countries. And far better than some Asian countries. Igbos are the only Africans that own shops in Dubai
The igbo nation cannot be oppressed. Igbos are the only private car manufacturers in Africa. An igbo novel is one of the most read 50 novels in the world. An igbo lady is one of the most influential women in the world. An igbo man is the most powerful black man in Europe. Igbos chair the most powerful banks, telecom companies, indigenous oil companies etc.
Igbo race has come of age . Nigeria is too small for the igbo race. Igbos have grown beyond the limits of Nigeria. Nigeria can never fully marginalize igbos again. The 5 percenters are far ahead than the 97 pecenters. That gap will remain unless there is a civil war.
Why are you such a shameless liar? Legendhero, totit, TAO11, Oduavanguard, cosbyrich, Emilokoiyawon, Eyin agbalagba edakun ela mi loye. Se Ododo lo nso ni abi aturo ta bi elubo ni as usual?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prediction: A Violent Splinter Group Will Emerge From IPOB In The Future by nku5: 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
God no go gree that one OP.

South East was rated by UN as safest place to live in Nigeria just three decades after a civil war destroyed it. Meanwhile the North-West, North-East, North Central and South West that have serious security problems of kidnapping, terrorism, cultism, banditry and thuggery.

Why would we want to spoil our own party by starting an insurgency and destabilising the place.
Re: My Prediction: A Violent Splinter Group Will Emerge From IPOB In The Future by kettykin: 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2020
gomojam:
Why are you such a shameless liar? Legendhero, totit, TAO11, Oduavanguard, cosbyrich, Emilokoiyawon, Eyin agbalagba edakun ela mi loye. Se Ododo lo nso ni abi aturo ta bi elubo ni as usual?

which of the statement is a lie?
Re: My Prediction: A Violent Splinter Group Will Emerge From IPOB In The Future by trutharena: 6:21pm On Aug 25, 2020
You have the right to chestbeat with your tribe as you like, however there are some lies that needed to be corrected below!

kettykin:
my friend an igbo woman is right now being positioned as the first African DG of WTO
Dr. Olumuyiwa Benard Aliu was former President of the Council of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO). Akinwumi Adeshina is also a notbale mention.

another igbo man became the first black vice chancellor of a British university
--Prof. Kamil Omotesho is the Pro-Vice chancellor of Derby University.
--Dr. Johnson O. Akinleye Chancellor of North Carolina Central University (NCCU) since 2017.
--Professor Ilesanmi Adesida was the vice chancellor for academic affairs and provost of the Urbana campus of University of Illinois (2012-2015)
--Benjamin Ola Akande assumed the role of the President of Champlain College,a Vermont,United States based university in July 2020.

countless igbos are parliamentary leaders in Britain and other European countries. An igbo man is a minister in Canada
Zanana Akande (Yoruba) was the African diaspora woman to be female legislature in canada 1990.

an igbo business woman became the first to buy a club in Portugal countless igbos are managing football clubs in Turkey, China, Europe etc
You are a liar. The first Nigerian to own a football club in Europe is Kunle Soname and he bought the club in 2015. Below is the Wikipedia link to his club “CD Feirense” https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/C.D._Feirense This is not a mushroom club ooo.

the igbo nation has come of full age.igbos are doing better than some European countries. And far better than some Asian countries. Igbos are the only Africans that own shops in Dubai
LOL. I will just laugh and pass to this. even your fellow Ibos will be amazed at this rubbish you utter. Only Africans that own shop in Dubai? How much delusional can one be?

The igbo nation cannot be oppressed. Igbos are the only private car manufacturers in Africa.
Liar, there are several car manufacturers in Nigeria let alone africa. Proforce, and NORD for example.

An igbo novel is one of the most read 50 novels in the world. An igbo lady is one of the most influential women in the world. An igbo man is the most powerful black man in Europe.
In the top 10 most influential women in Africa, the Yorubas are the only two Nigerians in the first 10 and they feature in the influential women of the world too. Folorunso Alakija and Ibukun Awosika. You can find some Northerners there too, so what is the fuss all about?

Igbos chair the most powerful banks, telecom companies, indigenous oil companies etc.

Just like other Nigerian tribes chair numerous banks, telecoms, and indigenous industries in Nigeria. Dangote and Adenuga alone are big men in the business world and as far as we know if you want to count them. Boy civil war was bleeping over 50 years ago, not that the whole Igbo land was razed to the ground tho so what is all the shout about civil war? Even countries that witnessed recent civil wars are not wailing like this.

2 Likes

Re: My Prediction: A Violent Splinter Group Will Emerge From IPOB In The Future by kettykin: 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2020
trutharena:
You have the right to chestbeat with your tribe as you like, however there are some lies that needed to be corrected below!

Dr. Olumuyiwa Benard Aliu was former President of the Council of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO). Akinwumi Adeshina is also a notbale mention.
This is zoning product for a non executive position
Dr. Olumuyiwa Benard Aliu served as the fifth President of the ICAO Council until 31 December 2019. Having initially assumed the position on 1 January 2014, he was re-elected by acclamation on 21 November 2016. Prior to his election, Dr. Aliu served as the Representative of Nigeria on the Council from 1 January 2005 to 31 December 2013 , he was the Nigerian represnetative on the council was elected based on zoning

Are you going to compare Olumuyiwa Benard Aliu with Ngozi Iweala on what basis

--Prof. Kamil Omotesho is the Pro-Vice chancellor of Derby University.
i will get the ranking of the university
--Dr. Johnson O. Akinleye Chancellor of North Carolina Central University (NCCU) since 2017.
nterim chancellor
--Professor Ilesanmi Adesida was the vice chancellor for academic affairs and provost of the Urbana campus of University of Illinois (2012-2015)
--Benjamin Ola Akande assumed the role of the President of Champlain College,a Vermont,United States based university in July 2020.

Zanana Akande (Yoruba) was the African diaspora woman to be female legislature in canada 1990.
She was a Parliamentarian but an igbo Man is a Minister

You are a liar. The first Nigerian to own a football club in Europe is Kunle Soname and he bought the club in 2015. Below is the Wikipedia link to his club “CD Feirense” https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/C.D._Feirense. This is not a mushroom club ooo.

The Link does not open CD Feirense” https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/C.D._Feirense

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/theroyalfamily/12008327/Meet-Ken-Olisa-The-most-powerful-black-man-in-Britain.html
LOL. I will just laugh and pass to this. even your fellow Ibos will be amazed at this rubbish you utter. Only Africans that own shop in Dubai? How much delusional can one be?

Liar, there are several car manufacturers in Nigeria let alone africa. Proforce, and NORD for example.

In the top 10 most influential women in Africa, the Yorubas are the only two Nigerians in the first 10 and they feature in the influential women of the world too. Folorunso Alakija and Ibukun Awosika. You can find some Northerners there too, so what is the fuss all about?
https://www.forbes.com/sites/mfonobongnsehe/2011/08/29/the-worlds-most-powerful-black-women-2/#5840218a2a46
Oknojo Iweala is the only Nigerian and African woman on that list

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/theroyalfamily/12008327/Meet-Ken-Olisa-The-most-powerful-black-man-in-Britain.html

Just like other Nigerian tribes chair numerous banks, telecoms, and indigenous industries in Nigeria. Dangote and Adenuga alone are big men in the business world and as far as we know if you want to count them. Boy civil war was bleeping over 50 years ago, not that the whole Igbo land was razed to the ground tho so what is all the shout about civil war? Even countries that witnessed recent civil wars are not wailing like this.

Adenuga's business are in the red https://nairametrics.com/2020/08/13/2020-q2-analysis-conoil-plc-hanging-by-the-thread very pathetic
if you must lie , please lie with dignity , there is nothing verifiable in all you posted

Re: My Prediction: A Violent Splinter Group Will Emerge From IPOB In The Future by Kamanuozuzu: 9:05pm On Aug 25, 2020
kettykin:
A violent splinter group is easy to start but not easy to control, why start something you cannot finish, ISWAP , Boko haram and hulani herdsmen are already wrecking the North why not sit down and watch them , why turn the east upside down and cause majority of igbos to turn their backs on IPOB.

It seems IPOB has run out of ideas

Why do you reason viabyour anus?
Re: My Prediction: A Violent Splinter Group Will Emerge From IPOB In The Future by trutharena: 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2020
kettykin:

Adenuga's business are in the red https://nairametrics.com/2020/08/13/2020-q2-analysis-conoil-plc-hanging-by-the-thread very pathetic
if you must lie , please lie with dignity , there is nothing verifiable in all you posted

This is it. You are a shameful liar.

Click on the link and see the club and the name of the owner is clearly written there Kunle Soname.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C.D._Feirense

More of the news of his purchase of the club when he did in 2015.
https://www.thelivefeeds.com/nigerian-businessman-kunle-soname-acquires-portuguese-club-cd-feirense/

Another news when they were trying to buy Etebo:
https://pmparrotng.com/2017/12/20/cd-feirense-owner-confirms-talks-with-porto-over-etebo/?pr=88833&lang=en

Lol, this one is using Conoil to judge Adenuga. He is richer than any Igbo man dead or alive!

1 Like

Re: My Prediction: A Violent Splinter Group Will Emerge From IPOB In The Future by trutharena: 9:35pm On Aug 25, 2020
kettykin:

More On Kunle Soname and CD Feirense. Below is the club official website and you can clearly see Kunle Soname is their President based on the interview on it.

All these small thing are not big deal to the Yorubas which explain why we don't shout or chest beat over things like this.

https://www.cdfeirense.pt/site/2016/05/19/kunle-soname-feirense-veio-para-ficar/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#endsars Protest Has Shown That Nigeria Is Weak & South Can Break Nigeria! / Funny Picture Of Amaechi And Wike / The Enugu - Cameroon Highway Project Completed Under The Buhari Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.