Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States (10054 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East / Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods / Why Nigeria Should Nationalize All South African Companies – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by GreyLaw(m): 5:04pm On May 17, 2019
Not that one needs to reply to a thread dripping with ignorance, but we can note the following:

Land size:

Anambra: 4841
Imo: 5530
Ebonyi: 5670
Abia: 6320
Enugu: 7161.
Delta: 17698
Edo: 17802
Oyo: 28454 (Oyo is quite large. The largest in the SW)

The total for the SE is 29522. All measurements in Kilometer squared. For the sake of facts, how is Oyo bigger than the whole SE put together? How is Delta or Edo bigger than the SE put together, let alone a local government in any of these states bigger than the SE put together?

Moreover Delta and Rivers have large portions of land home to people of Igbo extraction. Nigeria is the 14th largest country in Africa yet is the most populated by far. Doesn't that teach you anything? In fact, the SE is one of the most densely populated areas in the world.

Well, not here to argue, just to present facts.

6 Likes

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by gidgiddy: 5:04pm On May 17, 2019
Excaperx:
South east states suppose to be join together as one, they are so small and they are cheating the rest of Nigeria, it's unfair.

Oyo is bigger than all south east combined, Edo state is bigger than abia,anambra, imo combined.

Infact a single local government in delta or Edo state is bigger than a state in south east.

I just don't want to go to northern Nigeria because they'll dwarf their tiny village they call state

Texas is just one state in the US but Texas is bigger than Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by tsdarkside(m): 5:05pm On May 17, 2019
BabaOwen:
Nigeria is bigger than England and smaller than the USA, yet Nigeria is so bleeped up

nigeria is not like england because we are not mass murderers....

remember who english people are and how they gathered the whealth they have even till today....
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Enugupikin: 5:05pm On May 17, 2019
Great12m:

Oshiomole the igbo presidency slayer, South East presidency is determined by the same man you call gorilla.
how can a gorilla and ape-looking beings give cerebral igbos presidency, ..nop.. we're humans and not gorillas like Adams, Animals should relate with themselves and humans with themselves..

may be Adams can hand over the ticket to an antelope which is he's fellow in the zoo

#spits

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Odingo1: 5:05pm On May 17, 2019
Excaperx:
lies. South east states were created based on sentiments.

Kano has more population than all south east states
Why must you be shouting SE all the time, hatred is not good, stop hating SE.

Nigeria have six geopolitical zones, each suppose to have six state in equity and fairness.

Landmass is advantage to state that have it, they should make use of it and be better than smaller states. Your rant have no meaning but just hate.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Arda1000(m): 5:05pm On May 17, 2019
Great12m:
South East is too small, if Biafra go on their own they won't have enough land to farm. Biafra land have many disadvantages, landlock, small land mass, is south east a cursed?
certified Ewuru!
look at the nonsense u posted here!

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 17, 2019
Arda1000:
Edo boy wel don sir

If I have your time u will know .

I have said here I will defend all igbo states except ebonyi....

So am defending igbo, if u see me reply anyone relating to ebonyi know na mistake.

I don't have ur time.
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by oscallins(m): 5:08pm On May 17, 2019
Wat then is ur problem?
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Odingo1: 5:11pm On May 17, 2019
Great12m:
South East is too small, if Biafra go on their own they won't have enough land to farm. Biafra land have many disadvantages, landlock, small land mass, is south east a cursed?
Is South East cursed, yet you which that they stay in one Nigeria with you. Your region is cursed not South East.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by tsdarkside(m): 5:11pm On May 17, 2019
Odingo1:

Why must you be shouting SE all the time, hatred is not good, stop hating SE.

Nigeria have six geopolitical zones, each suppose to have six state in equity and fairness.

Landmass is advantage to state that have it, they should make use of it and be better than smaller states. Your rant have no meaning but just hate.

i think he is right....if international democracy standards is used on you igbos,then you are nothing....

you dont even care about your own region sef to stay their and develope it....

you bother about other peoples areas more....

if you dont develope south east,who wan develope it for you....??

people that you abuse day and night online....??
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Great12m: 5:11pm On May 17, 2019
Edo state is almost bigger than all the 5 south east states, very soon all the land in south east will be occupied/filled with human activities and they will have no land to farm and they will come begging us in edo to please lease some land for them to farm to feed their biafra nation or they die of hunger. Haha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Stingman: 5:11pm On May 17, 2019
GreyLaw:
Not that one needs to reply to a thread dripping with ignorance, but we can note the following:

Land size:

Anambra: 4841
Imo: 5530
Ebonyi: 5670
Abia: 6320
Enugu: 7161.
Delta: 17698
Edo: 17802
Oyo: 28454 (Oyo is quite large. The largest in the SW)

The total for the SE is 29522. All measurements in Kilometer squared. For the sake of facts, how is Oyo bigger than the whole SE put together? How is Delta or Edo bigger than the SE put together, let alone a local government in any of these states bigger than the SE put together?

Moreover Delta and Rivers have large portions of land home to people of Igbo extraction. Nigeria is the 14th largest country in Africa yet is the most populated by far. Doesn't that teach you anything? In fact, the SE is one of the most densely populated areas in the world.

Well, not here to argue, just to present facts.

Nobody cares about any land mass. What have the north done with their land mass nor the west?

When I opened a thread on the region that contributes more of the $25 billion sent by Nigerians in the diaspora every year, the OP will closed it, but has allowed this useless thread to continue? The smallest region SE, contributes more than all the other regions. It contributes more than the entire 19 northern states.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by tsdarkside(m): 5:12pm On May 17, 2019
Odingo1:

Is South East cursed, yet you which that they stay in one Nigeria with you. Your region is cursed not South East.

you bother who is better than care about your own selfs....
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Stingman: 5:13pm On May 17, 2019
Great12m:
Edo state is almost bigger than all the 5 south east states, very soon all the land in south east will be occupied/filled with human activities and they will have no land to farm and they will come begging us in edo to please lease some land for them to farm to feed their biafra nation or they die of hunger. Haha grin grin

Yet Edo state fall under 24 hours when the Biafran soldiers passed through it to Ore cheesy cheesy

If Lagos can accommodate almost 18Million people, then SE will be big enough.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 17, 2019
Dagah2:

Go to Saharah desert, the Kalahari's, they're are large landmass bigger than most of these regions you're talking about, go there and declare them states or even republics, with this you can allocate them better than these South Eastern states. Hope you get this, sorry.
what is the meaning of this bull shit you wrote up there guy grin
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Arda1000(m): 5:14pm On May 17, 2019
Osagyefo98:

I have said here I will defend all igbo states except ebonyi....

So am defending igbo, if u see me reply anyone relating to ebonyi know na mistake.

I don't have ur time.
I will always maintain that u don't know ur father, to be an Igbo u father must be one not if ur mother is Igbo u come dey claim igbo,garara here!
Igbo is one whether Ebonyi,Delta,Benue,kogi or Edo.(I put Edo because we have full blooded Igbos there.. excluding the likes of u who are half breed, whose mothers are Igbos but were cloned with Edo blood by ur Edo father's)

4 Likes

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 17, 2019
Great12m:
how old are you boy?
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by iammo(m): 5:20pm On May 17, 2019
shocked
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by tsdarkside(m): 5:20pm On May 17, 2019
Stingman:

Yet Edo state fall under 24 hours when the Biafran soldiers passed through it to Ore cheesy cheesy

here we go again....always changin topic if the discussion is not going your way....

we talk about banana,you change to apples,
we talk about casava,you change to ugwu....

i dont understand what you igbos realy want....
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by meccuno: 5:22pm On May 17, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
They just lifted ban on this dude Because of the stupid topic he always creating. Honestly this guy deserves life ban.
wow.....so you can actually make sense ...thumbs up
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 17, 2019
tsdarkside:

nigeria is not like england because we are not mass murderers....

remember who english people are and how they gathered the whealth they have even till today....
thousands of ibo's that were massacred during the counter coup, what will we call that?
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Stingman: 5:23pm On May 17, 2019
tsdarkside:

here we go again....always changin topic if the discussion is not going your way....

we talk about banana,you change to apples,
we talk about casava,you change to ugwu....

i dont understand what you igbos realy want....

What Igbos really want? Do they create the thread or you are blind not to see who opened it? How has this topic favored you? Did they beg you for land?

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by tsdarkside(m): 5:24pm On May 17, 2019
Donald95:

You know nothing about Aba where i come from. Government is bad but if you come empty handed, trust me, within weeks you will start counting money. Mind, most of what you use is made in Aba. Fayose was not mad wen he wanted to work with Abia State govt to train Ekiti people hand work

wtf...that place looks like syrians had a hugh party and all ran away overnight....
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Stingman: 5:26pm On May 17, 2019
tsdarkside:

wtf...that place looks like syrians had a hugh party and all ran away overnight....

How was Benin when it was overrun by the Biafran soldiers?...Not like Syria because you cowards surrendered without any fight... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by tsdarkside(m): 5:28pm On May 17, 2019
Stingman:

What Igbos really want? Do they create the thread or you are blind not to see who opened it? How has this topic favored you? Did they beg you for land?

look at you....you igbos are the most people commenting on nairaland....

for people that dont like nigeria,you realy care about nigerians than the nigerians themselves....

matters that dont even consighn una biafran butts,una wan talk into too....
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Donald95(m): 5:29pm On May 17, 2019
tsdarkside:

If you live in the city, you may relocate from Abuja.Things are very cheap there. You can rent a good self con of 500-1000 monthly and rate of survival is very high.

Mind you, Don't mind the media Our governor is doing very fine in Road construction
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by tsdarkside(m): 5:29pm On May 17, 2019
Stingman:

How was Benin when it was overrun by the Biafran soldiers?...Not like Syria because you cowards surrendered without any fight... cheesy

because you helped to destroy adaka boro then....

but adaka paid una back,didnt he....??

tit for tat....
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Enugupikin: 5:33pm On May 17, 2019
Osagyefo98:

I have said here I wi

I don't have ur time.
shut the hell up this Edo boy, igbo bu ofu....you've given yourself out as an Edo guy..Enugu and Ebonyi are like 5 and 6....yes...go and meet your gorilla looking fellow being of Adams..

spits

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Stingman: 5:34pm On May 17, 2019
tsdarkside:

look at you....you igbos are the most people commenting on nairaland....

for people that dont like nigeria,you realy care about nigerians than the nigerians themselves....

matters that dont even consighn una biafran butts,una wan talk into too....

Has this answered the question? You opened a thread and when you are hit you begin to beg.

Igbos love Nigeria and have provided service to the entire nation more than any other tribe with big land mass and should be appreciated. They have shown that in Sport where they provide more than 50% of the athletes. They have build properties anywhere they have lived more than you big mouths...Remove Igbo from Nigeria and all you tribal people like the Edos, the Yorubas and the Hausa/Fulanis will have you place in near stone age by now. Remove Igbos from Nairaland and it will close shop in few months because of law traffic. Learn to respect these people. The need equity, fairness and level playing ground for all. They have not asked for anything more than other regions in the north and SW are receiving.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Enugupikin: 5:35pm On May 17, 2019
Arda1000:
I will always maintain that u don't know ur father, to be an Igbo u father must be one not if ur mother is Igbo u come dey claim igbo,garara here!
Igbo is one whether Ebonyi,Delta,Benue,kogi or Edo.(I put Edo because we have full blooded Igbos there.. excluding the likes of u who are half breed, whose mothers are Igbos but were cloned with Edo blood by ur Edo father's)
hapu nwata Edo ahu a'akpó osagyefo98...he's not igbo...I know the mofo personally..he's very poor...he will be surprised I knew him

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by tsdarkside(m): 5:36pm On May 17, 2019
Stingman:

Has this answered the question? You opened a thread and when you are hit you begin to beg.

Igbos love Nigeria and have provided service to the entire nation more than any other tribe with big land mass and should be appreciated. They have shown that in Sport where they provide more than 50% of the athletes. They have build properties anywhere they have lived more than you big mouths...Remove Igbo from Nigeria and all you tribal people like the Edos, the Yorubas and the Hausa/Fulanis will have you place in near stone age by now. Remove Igbos from Nairaland and it will close shop in few months because of law traffic. Learn to respect these people. The need equity, fairness and level playing ground for all. They have not asked for anything more than other regions in the north and SW are receiving.

i didnt open this thread....

look....

you people said una dont want to be part of nigeria no more....

and am askin wetin consighn una with nigerian matters now....??
Re: Oyo State Is Bigger Than All South East States by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 17, 2019
Arda1000:

Trash
Who have time bound words with abakiliki, more of north central.

Igbo in benue...what we have in benue is remnants of hausas in ebonyi state...

Calling kogi an Igbo from from IZZI is like uu want to carry una fight down to kogi coz nobody that shares border with u guys ever have peace....

Cross knows no peace same as the said benue

God knows in his wisdom why he dropped uu guys far from us.

He is a wonderful God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Orji Kalu Says He will Withdraw If Parties Don't Zone Ticket To SE / Conflicting Judgments: Sheriff Petitions CJN, Buhari / Estimated Billing To Be Criminalized – Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.