Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move (55963 Views)

DSS Reacts To Igboho's N20B Claim / ESN Members Kill Two Soldiers In Enugu / Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by babajero(m): 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2020
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-dss-reacts-as-ipob-kills-two-officers-reveals-next-line-of-action/
The pictures up there, it is the dss I see with weapons, Ipob are not wielding any weapon.
Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by Gerald454: 4:17pm On Aug 24, 2020
ExBanker:
No one will attack DSS. Come on. This is clearly a move by FG to attack the igbos. I am not igbo. I may not like igbos but this is a clear scheme by FG to attack igbos.

Killings have being happening in southern kaduna for months. Yet they want to take action in Enugu with staged DSS attack and fake news that DSS were killed.

Even a mad man knows it is a lie

U may not like Igbos? Hmmmmmmmm very deep. If someone may not like 50 million people that is the problem of Nigeria and the reason we are where we are as a nation. Stupid Igbos that blv in one Nigeria come and see ooooo.
Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by andepower: 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-dss-reacts-as-ipob-kills-two-officers-reveals-next-line-of-action/
WHY ARE THEY PATROLING IN THE FIRST PLACE? IS THE DSS NOT SUPPOSED TO OPERATE UNDERCOVER?
Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by mozele(m): 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2020
GODSENT252:
It is well. Please check my signature

You don't have a signature.
Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by GODSENT252: 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2020
mozele:

You don't have a signature.
yes sir. I had mods edited it. I was begging for a old or spoilt android phone. I am in dire need of one sir. Good afternoon
Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by mozele(m): 10:03am On Aug 27, 2020
GODSENT252:
yes sir. I had mods edited it. I was begging for a old or spoilt android phone. I am in dire need of one sir. Good afternoon

Sorry for prying, but what do you need an old or spoilt android phone for?
Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by GODSENT252: 10:09am On Aug 27, 2020
mozele:

Sorry for prying, but what do you need an old or spoilt android phone for?
dont be sir. I currently cant afford a new one. But a lot of people abondon phone because its outdated or has a little fault. So i dont mind having and managing it for the mean time till i can afford to buy one. Good morning sir
Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by Rawhumper(m): 4:00am On Oct 02, 2020
You people are making me to laugh when you say govt and military are planning to kill Ibos,
Is it military and Govt that are in sound condition?

We dont want war, people are already dying of hunger and poverty, talk more of in war situation the casualties will be in tense of millions.

In another war with the South, i dont see the Govt winning because many will see it as a Fulani affair,am telling you guys there will be mass exit from the Military of non ibos who are tired OF Fulani hegemony and oppression.

I really laugh if the military and govt with all the problems facing Nigeria coupled with bad economy, the Police will keep pressuring The Ibos by kilking and harrassing them, if really the Ibos open a strong front in the South, the govt will collapse. Why Nigeria is dying gradually is because it really lack expert analysts who can reason without sentiments!

quote author=ExBanker post=93152229]No one will attack DSS. Come on. This is clearly a move by FG to attack the igbos. I am not igbo. I may not like igbos but this is a clear scheme by FG to attack igbos.

Killings have being happening in southern kaduna for months. Yet they want to take action in Enugu with staged DSS attack and fake news that DSS were killed.

Even a mad man knows it is a lie[/qu

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Let The Poor Breathe" - Protesters Hit The Streets In Edo State / Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group / APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.