Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:47 PM

DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move (56274 Views)

DSS Reacts To Igboho's N20B Claim / ESN Members Kill Two Soldiers In Enugu / Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by criuze(m): 7:26am On Aug 24, 2020
na so edey start

small time na foreign intervention

God save up
Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by madridsta007(m): 7:41am On Aug 24, 2020
bigcasava1:
say what you know and don't assume. Two DSS was killed they were given order not to kill any of the ipob but to disrupt the meeting. The DSS arrived with four Hilux but only two of the operatives entered the venue of the meeting that is how they were rounded up and lynched. The rest of team withdrew to avoid further casualties.

Oga, pictures, evidence of the DSS killed please?

Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by pmoye(m): 7:46am On Aug 24, 2020
This is fishy.. More like an excuse to attack these people.
Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by engrchykae(m): 7:53am On Aug 24, 2020
3Ceagle:

This is the problem with social media, every one is a journalist with opinion while the truth and true story suffers. Nigeria or no Nigeria, Biafra or no Biafra, IPOB or no IPOB, wailers or hailers we will all exit from it one day and go answerable to our maker.
this is not the time when nta have monopoly of news.
Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by kolade560: 8:09am On Aug 24, 2020
2020Experience:

ShutUp and face your cowardice
Nnafuro Cownu
Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by kolade560: 8:14am On Aug 24, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

Wen u say igbos u mean the dead meat seller that got his mouth stuck in fulani ass n poo? Any igbo man against ipob should ask his mother who is his or her biological father
the reasonable ones will not join those miscreants. called ipob.
Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by stormborn28(m): 8:33am On Aug 24, 2020
olaric:
At no time in the history of this nation has the relationship between the public and the security agencies being this bad as in this Buhari era. Buhari's style of governance has worsened the already poor relationship that existed between security agencies and the public.

What IPOB on the other hand has done is inexcusable.
listen...the IPOB didn't do anything... This is the first time will be mentioning that name... IPOB gathered for a meeting and police got wind of their meeting and rush there to disperse them and this is the result will are seeing
Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by stormborn28(m): 8:40am On Aug 24, 2020
allthingsgood:

You will soon be blocked and arrested for spreading fake news
but are you not seeing the victims? Even there is video evidence... So what is fake about it
Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by stormborn28(m): 8:43am On Aug 24, 2020
ayubaski:

they killed two DSS
can you show the pictures of the officers killed
Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by Jostoman: 8:43am On Aug 24, 2020
GODSENT252:
It is well. Please check my signature
that is their way, they always play a victim card wherever they commit their evil act.
Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by stormborn28(m): 8:47am On Aug 24, 2020
Patrioticman007:

This an act of war by ipobian terrorist group, Nigeria will give them the Boko haram & Bandits treatment.
Python dance III loading.
nonsense...Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen and bandits are disgracing your security men in north-east, north-west and north-central.. Are you not ashamed on their behalf
Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by stormborn28(m): 8:52am On Aug 24, 2020
ayubaski:

it is not propaganda, they killed 2 DSS operative, you will believe if the DSS operative is your relative and they told you he was killed by ipob miscreant
lie again
Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by stormborn28(m): 8:53am On Aug 24, 2020
DSEER:

Keep quiet..they killed the DSS officer before this shit broke out...I saw two dead and later we found the remains of the DSS officer inside a culvet they killed him and hide him there... useless �
can you show us the pictures
Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by stormborn28(m): 8:58am On Aug 24, 2020
busomma:
These guys started a fight they know they will surely lose. It's unacceptable principle to harm govt agents no matter the provocation cos when the full weight of the govt is brought down on the perpetrators, people will complain that the reaction isn't proportional to the crime especially when collateral damages are involved. The killers of these government messengers better be prepared for what comes next cos it won't be pretty as so many innocent people will fall victims as well.
you are very funny... When the Nigeria police lies, it is not difficult to decode
Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by allthingsgood: 8:59am On Aug 24, 2020
stormborn28:
but are you not seeing the victims? Even there is video evidence... So what is fake about it

victims of whom or what
that pics can be from anywhere by anybody
Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by allthingsgood: 9:00am On Aug 24, 2020
Rugaria:

Are you afraid of the truth?

no i hate lies
Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by maasoap(m): 9:01am On Aug 24, 2020
ExBanker:
No one will attack DSS. Come on. This is clearly a move by FG to attack the igbos. I am not igbo. I may not like igbos but this is a clear scheme by FG to attack igbos.

Killings have being happening in southern kaduna for months. Yet they want to take action in Enugu with staged DSS attack and fake news that DSS were killed.

Even a mad man knows it is a lie

Denial as always. This denial can't bring peace
Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by stormborn28(m): 9:01am On Aug 24, 2020
allthingsgood:

victims of whom or what
there is video evidence too
Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by allthingsgood: 9:09am On Aug 24, 2020
stormborn28:
there is video evidence too

fake news
Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by stormborn28(m): 9:16am On Aug 24, 2020
Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by stormborn28(m): 9:16am On Aug 24, 2020
allthingsgood:

victims of whom or what

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGFbQyzSLYE
Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by EyezofGod120: 9:24am On Aug 24, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

U are the one roasting in hatred if it's difficult for u to condemn the needless slaughtering of unarmed protesters because u feel threatened by their ethnicity. How many times have u condemned the insecurities in the north buh u always stupid have opinion wen it concerns ipob n igbos. Abeg shift one side
why do I.need to condemn the killing in north,,I only care about the Igbo not.the abokis,,,even if dem kill the north finish he no.concern me,,try to understand me,,even if I curse the dss it won't bring the dead soul,so all you guys need now.is to chill a little bit so the dream could come to pass
Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by Maziyke(m): 9:50am On Aug 24, 2020
I wish you to do your worst,we have reached to the point of no return
Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by LordOfTheGame: 9:51am On Aug 24, 2020
blaise26abj:

Imagine this for a minute . You hear and see Someone asking for funds to buy guns to attack your home . The person has a gang and keeps talking about destroying your home , what will you do if you see them gathering in your compound ?

Ipob has been proscribed as a terrorist group. Same label as Boko haram . Nigeria can’t sit back and watch things deteriorate. No nation in the world will allow it .

That is why I said that your ignorance and stupidity has defied every known remedy. He only agitated because of the ills going on and against his people, he asked for a means of self defence which is a natural law and here you are condemning him for only asking to defend himself and his people and have never hurt anyone. Then, on the opposite, you're supporting and celebrating the release of confirmed terrorists members who have killed, maimed and destroyed hundreds of thousands of people. You see the difference between you and me? You're a terrorist and have no value for human lives.
Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by olaric(m): 10:00am On Aug 24, 2020
stormborn28:
listen...the IPOB didn't do anything... This is the first time will be mentioning that name... IPOB gathered for a meeting and police got wind of their meeting and rush there to disperse them and this is the result will are seeing

Alright
Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by PropertyBuying(f): 10:01am On Aug 24, 2020
All the killings here and there in the country are cruel.
Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by blaise26abj(m): 10:57am On Aug 24, 2020
LordOfTheGame:

That is why I said that your ignorance and stupidity has defied every known remedy. He only agitated because of the ills going on and against his people, he asked for a means of self defence which is a natural law and here you are condemning him for only asking to defend himself and his people and have never hurt anyone. Then, on the opposite, you're supporting and celebrating the release of confirmed terrorists members who have killed, maimed and destroyed hundreds of thousands of people. You see the difference between you and me? You're a terrorist and have no value for human lives.

I won’t trade insults with you . Self defence against the rule of law? You are kidding right ? Ipob remains Proscribed as a terrorist Organization and cannot be allowed to gather . The proscription is law and until the government changes it ,they will keep using force .

In no place in my statement did I support the release of terrorists ( both Ipob and Boko haram ) . See be doing strong head there , in fact leave your keyboard and join Ipob . You don’t threaten a country with war and expect a pat in the back even if you haven’t pulled a trigger .
Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by DrLBD(f): 11:45am On Aug 24, 2020
This is sad and should be discouraged
Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by Izupoi3: 12:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-dss-reacts-as-ipob-kills-two-officers-reveals-next-line-of-action/

if iPod members really killed 2 DSS/police men, please can you back it up with pictures of the people killed
Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 24, 2020
Masafi:
Ok
you are always seeking attention with your "Ok" comment on every thread. Quit acting weird, girl. Or r u lowkey advertising ur self or nah? Nawa.
Re: DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move by eejo(m): 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

U can as well pay for a holiday to heaven buh please be assured that I don't care. Some of us here also have jobs that can intimidate ur dream income... I also don't have time to argue with u or rather correct u wen next u think it's ur right to glorify ur ignorance on cyberspace...
Tueh empty barrel always make the loudest noise

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Celebrities React To Desmond Elliot Statement Over Social Media Regulation / Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities / Voters Started Queuing Up In Kano Since 2:00 Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.