Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

When Will The South/Middle belt Do Something About Fulani Domination? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will The South/Middle belt Do Something About Fulani Domination? (277 Views)

Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever / Map Of Africa Showing Fulani Domination. / Enough Of Fulani Domination In Ilorin – Kasumu, Afonja Union President-general (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will The South/Middle belt Do Something About Fulani Domination? by nairalandankrah: 10:01pm On Aug 23, 2020
the practice of democracy in Nigeria is synonymous with Northern regional domination.

The nation that was bequeathed to Nigerians by the British colonialists at independence in 1960 was a country that was politically lopsided in favour of the Northern region. There is no gainsaying the fact that Northern hegemony was built into the independence constitution of Nigeria.
On the basis of this, i advocate for the abandonment of Nigeria altogether to seek new nations.

2 Likes

Re: When Will The South/Middle belt Do Something About Fulani Domination? by Admissionclass: 10:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
Remove that flag below
Yorubas are not ready yet I pray their don't get worse than Igbos what goes around comes around. I

1 Like

Re: When Will The South/Middle belt Do Something About Fulani Domination? by Kdon2: 10:25pm On Aug 23, 2020
nairalandankrah:
the practice of democracy in Nigeria is synonymous with Northern regional domination.

The nation that was bequeathed to Nigerians by the British colonialists at independence in 1960 was a country that was politically lopsided in favour of the Northern region. There is no gainsaying the fact that Northern hegemony was built into the independence constitution of Nigeria.
On the basis of this, i advocate for the abandonment of Nigeria altogether to seek new nations.

Leave them they are still sleeping o!

1 Like

Re: When Will The South/Middle belt Do Something About Fulani Domination? by LukasPodolski: 10:40pm On Aug 23, 2020
Admissionclass:
Remove that flag below
Yorubas are not ready yet I pray their don't get worse than Igbos what goes around comes around. I
is it by force?
Re: When Will The South/Middle belt Do Something About Fulani Domination? by nairalandankrah: 11:00pm On Aug 23, 2020
Admissionclass:
Remove that flag below
Hmm
Re: When Will The South/Middle belt Do Something About Fulani Domination? by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
When hell freezes over!
Re: When Will The South/Middle belt Do Something About Fulani Domination? by Admissionclass: 11:39pm On Aug 23, 2020
They are cowards

1 Like

Re: When Will The South/Middle belt Do Something About Fulani Domination? by nairalandankrah: 6:04am On Aug 24, 2020
Admissionclass:
They are cowards
Weaklings
Re: When Will The South/Middle belt Do Something About Fulani Domination? by helinues: 6:08am On Aug 24, 2020
And you are ??
Re: When Will The South/Middle belt Do Something About Fulani Domination? by nairalandankrah: 8:07am On Aug 24, 2020
helinues:
And you are ??
Definitely not like them
Re: When Will The South/Middle belt Do Something About Fulani Domination? by Naijabad: 8:20am On Aug 24, 2020
The people I pity most are the MB. They are very useless set of people I have ever seen in all my life.

Instead of forming alliance with the better south and face the murderous Fulani herdsmen, they are busy praying asking God to fight for them.

The Fulani kill, the MB pray. The Fulani kill again, the MB pray again. And the circle continues.

They forgot that God will not do for man what man will do for himself.

A bigger conflagration is coming. If the MB fails to align with the better south, then I am sorry, it is finished for them.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin To Obaseki: Warn Your Boys. You Will Not Be Governor Forever / Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu's Wives Go To War In Edo / How Can We Sustain This Unreasonable Increment In Electricity Tarrif???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.