Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,657 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video (59930 Views)

Moment: Neymar Gave Man Of The Match Award To Maxim Moting / Klopp: Messi Said He Wants To Win Bring Back The CL - That Sounds Like A Threat! / Moment Neymar's Sister Collapsed While Watching Brazil Vs Costa Rica (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by LordGbAsGbOs: 8:38am On Aug 24, 2020
Eiya grin grin grin grin

Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by LaReinaa(f): 8:39am On Aug 24, 2020
I don’t even wanna be in his shoes right now cry
Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by JBoss25(m): 8:39am On Aug 24, 2020
FaAbokiWithSuit:
Like for rice and fish.
Share for Neymar
dry fish undecided

1 Like

Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by Cheryph200(m): 8:39am On Aug 24, 2020
Sorry
Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by Staru1(m): 8:40am On Aug 24, 2020
Hahaha
That's sports for you
Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by tellwisdom: 8:40am On Aug 24, 2020
PSG had No business minded football. Neymar did well duh

1 Like

Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by DrAbayomi(m): 8:40am On Aug 24, 2020
The best player after Leo... tbh, Ney is a joy to watch.

1 Like

Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by wiseone28: 8:40am On Aug 24, 2020
Brand advertisement

6 Likes

Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by egojeny1(f): 8:40am On Aug 24, 2020
I felt for him yesterday. This was an opportunity for him to carry the cup. The way he cried touched my soul.
Only God knows when PSG will get to finals again.

9 Likes

Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by toprealman: 8:41am On Aug 24, 2020
Cringe at best
Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by pretydiva(f): 8:41am On Aug 24, 2020
Such is life
Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by slaypapa: 8:42am On Aug 24, 2020
And it all ended in premium tears
Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by stanisbaratheon: 8:42am On Aug 24, 2020
...and it ended in premium tears grin

1 Like

Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by LoveJesus87(m): 8:44am On Aug 24, 2020
FaAbokiWithSuit:
Like for rice and fish.
Share for Neymar
this guy you wicked o. Are you related to wike? For this morning when some people never chop grin

1 Like

Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 24, 2020
GERMANS are always CLINICAL at GOALPOSTS.
It's always better you Score all your GOALS when you have the chance.
Never waste your opportunities, because GERMANS don't waste theirs when they start scoring

That's why MERCEDES BENZ and BMW will always be ahead of TOYOTA, HONDA, KIA, SUZUKI, MAZDA, HYUNDAI all of them put together.....On high-speed, all these cars find it difficult negotiating at bends but not Mercedes and BMW.
After having a taste of Mercedes and BMW, you will never want to drive any other car in your Life.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by Merimental(m): 8:46am On Aug 24, 2020
oluwatosink:
I'm happy for Countinho . grin

Meanwhile @Fcbarca pay Liverpool their £5M on Countinho deal, I don't like cheating.

grin gbam. Barca must pay
Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by EdiskyHarry: 8:46am On Aug 24, 2020
Try again next season
Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by Eberex(m): 8:47am On Aug 24, 2020
oluwatosink:

Meanwhile @Fcbarca pay Liverpool their £5M on Countinho deal, I don't like cheating.

Says who? Did Barca win Champion League?

Its not only 5m.
Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by egojeny1(f): 8:49am On Aug 24, 2020
Petersamuel8:
It baffles me how someone will think PSG will beat this Bayern team
But they played well. I was expecting Bayern to trash them nothing less than 3.0

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by drskyfly007(m): 8:49am On Aug 24, 2020
So much Swag!!!
Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by CapitalHYC(m): 8:49am On Aug 24, 2020
maxiuc:
cheesy

That Bose speaker very expensive piece of shit
My Bro bought one small one for 250k I was like baba u dey mad ni abi wetin we won take money don finish?

Imagine how much this big one will cost

This boys live their heaven on earth

Are you working for Mumuric chief imam?? If your brother bought the small one for 250k, you think Neymar's paid in naira bah ?? He Can buy that big one over 1 million times and not feel it
Wake up boy

6 Likes

Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by PropertyBuying(f): 8:51am On Aug 24, 2020
He thought it'll be easy to win the UCL with PSG.
Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by DICKstractor: 8:52am On Aug 24, 2020
Eberex:

Says who? Did Barca win Champion League?

Its not only 5m.
It is what it is

Coutihno is still a barca player. Even if he was loaned back to Liverpool and Liverpool wins the champions league thereafter, Barca will still have to pay. It's a deal
Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by muykem: 8:53am On Aug 24, 2020
PSG tried yesterday, they actually surpass my expectation.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by vasco01(m): 8:54am On Aug 24, 2020
White life sweet and simple

If it's in Nigeria you wore suit with tied and canvers shoe people will be tagging you as village champion dresser

Hmmmmmmmmm
No wonder they are always ahead of us by minding there business

5 Likes

Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by michealdeco: 8:55am On Aug 24, 2020
oluwatosink:

oga calm down Barca aint paying any sh.it to liverpool cus he didnt win the CL with Barca
Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by Karlifate: 8:57am On Aug 24, 2020
*singing*
No let them see u finish.....
Dem go finish ur biskit.....
Shakara don end o.....

Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by Emmanuelolu1000: 9:00am On Aug 24, 2020
Lol not a business minded player. Design your business logo for 2000naira. If interested, check my signature. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by cloud(m): 9:00am On Aug 24, 2020
Same players scored in every single game leading to the finals. No doubt they tried and held Bayern for large parts of the game save for Manuel neur, they would have probably won. In football finals,there can only be one winner and in this case ,it was Bayern. But don't discredit psg for their efforts,they were the second best team in the whole of europe

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by Glaswegian: 9:00am On Aug 24, 2020
MoodysMood:
Like Naymar, like Pogba.
Both are world class rated players, but fall way below expectations when it matters most.
I can list more than 50 players better than these two currently, but don't attract the kind of huge accolades and wages they enjoy.

Name only 10

2 Likes

Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by Soulsymbol99: 9:01am On Aug 24, 2020
If only u knew hw much BOSE go don pay am cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Referee Pulls Out Gun To Restore Order After Fans Disagree With Penalty Decision / Erling Haaland Splashes N250m In 6 hrs, N16m On Tips At Mykonos Restaurant (Pix) / Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.