Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Bosnian Bodybuilder Livestreams His Ex-wife’s Murder On Instagram - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bosnian Bodybuilder Livestreams His Ex-wife’s Murder On Instagram (3833 Views)

US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife / Bernadette, Gildas Tohouo's Wife Murder Update: Why We Killed Her - Suspect / Nigerian Man Beats South African Bodybuilder Who Is A Bully (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bosnian Bodybuilder Livestreams His Ex-wife’s Murder On Instagram by living2013(m): 8:23am On Aug 12, 2023
A bodybuilder in Bosnia live-streamed his ex-wife’s execution on Instagram before embarking on a shooting spree, killing two others and then himself.

On Friday morning, August 11, the man, named as Nermin Sulejmanovic, posted an exceedingly distressing video on Instagram, assuring viewers that they will witness a murder live.

The footage then shows him drawing a rifle and firing a round into a woman’s forehead. In the footage, the couple’s baby daughter can also be heard wailing.

Sulejmanovic, 35, admitted to leaving the infant alive.

‘I warned everyone that it would lead to this,’ the alleged murderer subsequently stated. She has been keeping my child hidden for eight days.

‘I’m getting ready to load my weapon and continue on.’

Sulejmanovic worked as a fitness coach but was also a gang member with many convictions for acts of violence, fighting, and drug trafficking, according to local media.

As police began looking for him in the aftermath of the broadcasted murder, the suspect posted another video on Instagram, claiming to have shot at least two other people while fleeing.

According to a police statement issued in the northeastern Bosnian town of Tuzla, three other people were injured before the killer ‘committed suicide after being identified and before being captured’.

Police did not immediately provide any additional information, but they did say that anyone who left supporting messages when clicking on the man’s Instagram posts on Friday will be questioned and potentially face legal consequences.

‘I have no words to explain what happened today in Gradacac,’ stated Bosnian Federation Prime Minister Nermin Niksic.

‘In the end, the murderer took his own life, but no one can bring the victims’ lives back.’

Authorities did not immediately provide any additional information or suspected motives for the shootings.

https://infomme.com/bodybuilder-livestreams-his-ex-wifes-murder-on-instagram-shot-her-in-the-head-in-front-of-their-daughter-before-murdering-two-more-people-and-kills-himself/

Re: Bosnian Bodybuilder Livestreams His Ex-wife’s Murder On Instagram by illicit(m): 8:25am On Aug 12, 2023
shocked

1 Like

Re: Bosnian Bodybuilder Livestreams His Ex-wife’s Murder On Instagram by NobleSeed(m): 8:28am On Aug 12, 2023

‘In the end, the murderer took his own life, but no one can bring the victims’ lives back.’

you no get how you won look this story reach...red_pill to many extent is true.
You can't tell me that woman isn't awear that the murderer is into drugs, still yet you get bele for am, come still hide him pikin join.
haba na!!

5 Likes

Re: Bosnian Bodybuilder Livestreams His Ex-wife’s Murder On Instagram by Alchemy528: 8:29am On Aug 12, 2023
Not only Nigeria have problem o
Re: Bosnian Bodybuilder Livestreams His Ex-wife’s Murder On Instagram by JASONjnr(m): 8:29am On Aug 12, 2023
If any woman would think that she can use my baby to trap me or make me feel frustrated.... She will be begging to have me take care of the child as I will sidelined her for life.

You can't even try it..... I will go and marry another woman and life continue.
Re: Bosnian Bodybuilder Livestreams His Ex-wife’s Murder On Instagram by Westerhoffe(m): 8:30am On Aug 12, 2023
shocked
What a stup!d man!
Now that he had died, did he have the children?
If you think any man would take after your kind of foolishness, then you're mistaken.

The commenter above mine already deny you even…
undecided

5 Likes

Re: Bosnian Bodybuilder Livestreams His Ex-wife’s Murder On Instagram by godofuck231: 8:39am On Aug 12, 2023
Lesson ! Never abuse a nice man's kindness , a warriors path is a solitary one, when it time to die he knows his way out , not all men can choose the way they die , some decide , he warned her repeatedly before killing her and she was using his child as a hostage by taking that child away , she started the hostilities and he responded, SIMPLE
Re: Bosnian Bodybuilder Livestreams His Ex-wife’s Murder On Instagram by CandyOps(m): 8:44am On Aug 12, 2023
All those steroid shots done gone to h8s head.

Damn! I don't think I've ever been this broke in my life. I can't remember the last time I was this broke. It bring tears to my eyes. Hopefully this stage will pass. Gotta stand up and move on.

Paid for my goods. Goods done land. Clearing costs shot up. Had to clear my account. Now no money to run ads and disburse goods nationwide. Hmmmm you know ..

Sometimes death is a better option than this sort of life. Death is peaceful. You don't need no worries when u are dead, you know?

Life is hard man sad

1 Like

Re: Bosnian Bodybuilder Livestreams His Ex-wife’s Murder On Instagram by Sangoamadioha1: 8:59am On Aug 12, 2023
godofuck231:
Lesson ! Never abuse a nice man's kindness , a warriors path is a solitary one, when it time to die he knows his way out , not all men can choose the way they die , some decide , he warned her repeatedly before killing her and she was using his child as a hostage by taking that child away , she started the hostilities and he responded, SIMPLE

If you are not a murderer already, you are a potential one. Work on your thinking. The way you think now will get you into trouble. Be guided.

4 Likes

Re: Bosnian Bodybuilder Livestreams His Ex-wife’s Murder On Instagram by libertyfather(m): 8:59am On Aug 12, 2023
had it been guns are legalise here
Re: Bosnian Bodybuilder Livestreams His Ex-wife’s Murder On Instagram by nepapole(m): 9:37am On Aug 12, 2023
Problems everywhere.

The reason why Noahs ark was full of animals instead of humans

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bosnian Bodybuilder Livestreams His Ex-wife’s Murder On Instagram by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:46am On Aug 12, 2023
living2013:
A bodybuilder in Bosnia live-streamed his ex-wife’s execution on Instagram before embarking on a shooting spree, killing two others and then himself.

On Friday morning, August 11, the man, named as Nermin Sulejmanovic, posted an exceedingly distressing video on Instagram, assuring viewers that they will witness a murder live.

The footage then shows him drawing a rifle and firing a round into a woman’s forehead. In the footage, the couple’s baby daughter can also be heard wailing.

Sulejmanovic, 35, admitted to leaving the infant alive.

‘I warned everyone that it would lead to this,’ the alleged murderer subsequently stated. She has been keeping my child hidden for eight days.

‘I’m getting ready to load my weapon and continue on.’

Sulejmanovic worked as a fitness coach but was also a gang member with many convictions for acts of violence, fighting, and drug trafficking, according to local media.

As police began looking for him in the aftermath of the broadcasted murder, the suspect posted another video on Instagram, claiming to have shot at least two other people while fleeing.

According to a police statement issued in the northeastern Bosnian town of Tuzla, three other people were injured before the killer ‘committed suicide after being identified and before being captured’.

Police did not immediately provide any additional information, but they did say that anyone who left supporting messages when clicking on the man’s Instagram posts on Friday will be questioned and potentially face legal consequences.

‘I have no words to explain what happened today in Gradacac,’ stated Bosnian Federation Prime Minister Nermin Niksic.

Authorities did not immediately provide any additional information or suspected motives for the shootings.

https://infomme.com/bodybuilder-livestreams-his-ex-wifes-murder-on-instagram-shot-her-in-the-head-in-front-of-their-daughter-before-murdering-two-more-people-and-kills-himself/

Live JUDICIARY... I see this in Nigeria's politics this week! grin
Dem go end some foot soldier grin
Re: Bosnian Bodybuilder Livestreams His Ex-wife’s Murder On Instagram by wittywriter: 9:49am On Aug 12, 2023
nepapole:
Problems everywhere.

We are the hardest to manage>>>Humans.

Wittyness

1 Like

Re: Bosnian Bodybuilder Livestreams His Ex-wife’s Murder On Instagram by judedwriter(m): 11:32am On Aug 12, 2023
nepapole:
Problems everywhere.

Hmmmm....

Even God regretted making humans.

But still, good humans do exist.

1 Like

Re: Bosnian Bodybuilder Livestreams His Ex-wife’s Murder On Instagram by 9182736455O1999(m): 1:32pm On Aug 12, 2023
CandyOps:
All those steroid shots done gone to h8s head.

Damn! I don't think I've ever been this broke in my life. I can't remember the last time I was this broke. It bring tears to my eyes. Hopefully this stage will pass. Gotta stand up and move on.

Paid for my goods. Goods done land. Clearing costs shot up. Had to clear my account. Now no money to run ads and disburse goods nationwide. Hmmmm you know ..

Sometimes death is a better option than this sort of life. Death is peaceful. You don't need no worries when u are dead, you know?

Life is hard man sad
Hahaha. you even get goods when you dey hope on and you dey complain?
But really really, life is hard sha.
Re: Bosnian Bodybuilder Livestreams His Ex-wife’s Murder On Instagram by CandyOps(m): 2:40pm On Aug 12, 2023
9182736455O1999:

Hahaha. you even get goods when you dey hope on and you dey complain?
But really really, life is hard sha.

Yea just some random morning blues. I done had my cup of coffee, did some sets of pushups and some laundry. I fell a lot better now, bro.

Thanks for trying to point me to some good news in my broke life. Thanks 🙏

1 Like

Re: Bosnian Bodybuilder Livestreams His Ex-wife’s Murder On Instagram by LeeSmart: 3:47pm On Aug 12, 2023
PTSD is real guys..this dosn't looks normal.
Re: Bosnian Bodybuilder Livestreams His Ex-wife’s Murder On Instagram by Taich(m): 4:16pm On Aug 12, 2023
When choosing friends, be careful, she dated and married a gang member. Marry who can tolerate your excesses because everyone is a pile of hidden shit.

1 Like

Re: Bosnian Bodybuilder Livestreams His Ex-wife’s Murder On Instagram by Curious345: 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2023
Daddy cool
Re: Bosnian Bodybuilder Livestreams His Ex-wife’s Murder On Instagram by 9182736455O1999(m): 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2023
CandyOps:

Yea just some random morning blues. I done had my cup of coffee, did some sets of pushups and some laundry. I fell a lot better now, bro.

Thanks for trying to point me to some good news in my broke life. Thanks
We tend to feel this way sometimes. I also do, most atimes but you know what?
At the end w'all gonna be alright.

1 Like

Re: Bosnian Bodybuilder Livestreams His Ex-wife’s Murder On Instagram by BenefitAndEarn7: 6:50pm On Aug 12, 2023
Good Evening Everyone.

We begin with positive results as the season begins With Unlimited Benefits Of Joy, I’m Here To Personally Share Some Of My Personal Source Sure Odds. It's Actually For Payment After You Win. Because I Also Get The Game From A Source. I've Got Just 2 Sure Odds Which Is A Guaranteed game And It’s Absolutely A Very Sure Odds!

Only Interested And Focused Partners Of This Benefit Can Contact Me On

091 2862 8200
Re: Bosnian Bodybuilder Livestreams His Ex-wife’s Murder On Instagram by Franzinni: 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2023
It's called roid rage....

The disgusting side of social media
Re: Bosnian Bodybuilder Livestreams His Ex-wife’s Murder On Instagram by engrchykae(m): 7:49pm On Aug 12, 2023
That's a Man
Re: Bosnian Bodybuilder Livestreams His Ex-wife’s Murder On Instagram by Nextt: 7:52pm On Aug 12, 2023
Avoidable disaster. Want to know why? Read this 👇

Re: Bosnian Bodybuilder Livestreams His Ex-wife’s Murder On Instagram by BlissGod: 11:36am On Aug 13, 2023
godofuck231:
You’re dumb as shxt, who said he’s a nice man. A gang leader, a drug trafficker, a serial convict it that how you define nice. Some people are pure evil. Stop typing rubbish. The two innocent victims that he shot when he was fleeing did they know anything about the man’s agenda.
God forbid people that reason irrationally like you.
He warned her how, will you allow your Daughter to marry a gang leader and a trafficker. You’re just mad. Call evil for you may not know when it’s upon you least karma shows you kindness. Heartless fuul.

2 Likes

Re: Bosnian Bodybuilder Livestreams His Ex-wife’s Murder On Instagram by godofuck231: 10:07am On Aug 14, 2023
BlissGod:

You’re dumb as shxt, who said he’s a nice man. A gang leader, a drug trafficker, a serial convict it that how you define nice. Some people are pure evil. Stop typing rubbish. The two innocent victims that he shot when he was fleeing did they know anything about the man’s agenda.
God forbid people that reason irrationally like you.
He warned her how, will you allow your Daughter to marry a gang leader and a trafficker. You’re just mad. Call evil for you may not know when it’s upon you least karma shows you kindness. Heartless fuul.

Dear Mr slowpoke , have you any idea what it means for a woman to marry a gang leader ? It means she's aware he's in a gang and she feels safe with his demons , but when she starts upsetting his demons, it no longer protects her azs but it butchers it, as a stupid patient as you have probably realised by now a low IQ of a cockroach can sense the hest levels in a sewer exceedingbits body tolerance and flee from its place of abode but you? Ill ask for your brain to be donated to feed lab mice , as I have realised it would do the economy system more good if you were used got manure than a noise box
Re: Bosnian Bodybuilder Livestreams His Ex-wife’s Murder On Instagram by godofuck231: 10:09am On Aug 14, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

If you are not a murderer already, you are a potential one. Work on your thinking. The way you think now will get you into trouble. Be guided.
when does a good mak have to kill? We are all not free of evil , no one will

(1) (Reply)

Ohaozara Coordinator In Ebonyi State Strips Girl Unclad, Filmed And Assaulted... / Akoki Who Preserve His Fruits Inside Gutter Was Ordered To Pick Them Out (video) / Olu Of Igbokoda Is A Murderer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.