Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,037 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency (23943 Views)

‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report / Tinubu Consults Governors Of States Sharing Boundaries With Niger Republic / Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency by billbonesmd(m): 9:41am On Aug 24, 2020
This early morning!
Be more articulate or STFU
yungest:
See south west and North already making moves for 2023 presidency........but wait and watch the way south east will come and be shouting Marginalization......

Asif da expect the seat of the president to be given to the zone on a plater.....

Re: Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency by 35824L: 9:44am On Aug 24, 2020
I said it. No serious party will take iboes seriously. They only have nuisance value.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency by Duru009(m): 9:48am On Aug 24, 2020
simpleseyi:
All powers belong to God - Psalms 62:11

Will Obasanjo, Danjuma and David Mark tell Tambuwal that the next President is coming from the South? No, looters and thieves never say the truth.

Please what's the name of this Bible App.

Thanks
Re: Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency by spy24(m): 9:51am On Aug 24, 2020
tsspsolutions:

How?

It simply means that power would return to the north
Re: Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency by hassymo5(m): 10:02am On Aug 24, 2020
APC do agreement with PMB abi ...power for North 2015 to 2023 and power to south 2023..

PDP have no business with that Agreement...anyone can Contest in PDP either North or South...
Re: Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency by yungest(m): 10:02am On Aug 24, 2020
billbonesmd:
This early morning!
Be more articulate or STFU
im certainly not throwing shades!!!
Re: Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency by Zurich1844(f): 10:04am On Aug 24, 2020
Yet you will still come and beg them for N200 recharge card. Online babiala!

Ijaya123:
Dead in arrival.

Yes, slaves since the days of Tarawa Balewa will still vote for him. Just the way they were still slaves under Atiku last year.

Little wonder they’ve never been the head except through coup plot the one and only time.
Re: Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency by jamalnation(m): 10:09am On Aug 24, 2020
Kestolove:
You consulting people that will not see 2023...

AHHHH
Re: Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency by Coolgent(m): 10:10am On Aug 24, 2020
Must humble Governor who always consider southerners like his maternal Brothers
Re: Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency by DanHaske: 10:11am On Aug 24, 2020
EmptyGarden:
The North really needs to calm down... Be it Tambuwal or Atiku.
Atiku and Tambuwal are not "the north". They are individual politicians with personal interest.
Notherners in APC want presidency to come to the south.
Southerners in PDP want presidency to remain in the north

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency by PropertyBuying(f): 10:12am On Aug 24, 2020
2023 Political Game
Re: Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency by wink2015(m): 10:12am On Aug 24, 2020
NORTH and their relentless quest for Presidency.

That want to consume the chances of the South after 8 years of rule by the north.

Not to talk of years of military rule by officers from the core north.
Re: Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency by romenna: 10:22am On Aug 24, 2020
So u want only ur region to continue to preside over naija abi?
See dis goat
Re: Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency by Sannisege: 10:37am On Aug 24, 2020
Trentee:

That’s a very bad bet. Project better candidates. Imagine how many bullion vans he will take to his house on election eves when he becomes president. He arrogantly did it and never knew it was an own goal. Some insane people would soon say that the content of the bullion vans were tissue papers
it is only a fool that will expect a politician not to mobilize party agents and supporters before an election. Keep shouting bullion van. Sensible people know that money is necessary in Nigeria’s election.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency by Tareq1105: 10:40am On Aug 24, 2020
Masafi:
kiss

Can you see what PDP is doing to South East? And Nyeson Wike is supporting him.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency by Tareq1105: 10:44am On Aug 24, 2020
DanHaske:

Atiku and Tambuwal are not "the north". They are individual politicians with personal interest.
Notherners in APC want presidency to come to the south.
Southerners in PDP want presidency to remain in the north

Politicians and greed.

Whoever is advising Tambuwal is only deceiving him.

Power cannot remain in the North for 16 yrs haba!
Re: Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency by frowland(m): 10:56am On Aug 24, 2020
Trentee:

I’m from the South but I will prefer any northern candidate to Tinubu, any time, any day. Tinubu is arrogantly corrupt.

ANY NORTHERN CANDIDATE? Worrying.
Please what's the difference between Tinubu and Atiku?
Both owners of Intel, bith became multi-billionare via politics and both still controls instruments of government in their respective constituencies. I want to know why you will vote for ANY northerner against Tinubu?
Re: Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency by tfelicityk(m): 10:58am On Aug 24, 2020
May be he is consulting for the vice president position come 2023...

It is turn of southern region
Re: Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency by QuotaSystem: 11:14am On Aug 24, 2020
The day I see an Osibanjo vs Tambuwal election is the day I'll be 100% sure Nigeria is entering her years of greatness.
Re: Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 24, 2020
PenHub:

what's the business like/ abt
please can you chart me on WhatsApp 08125187926 let me explain.
Re: Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency by icon007(m): 11:38am On Aug 24, 2020
oluwaahmed:

You people scored an own goal by bringing buhari to power in 2015. The man has so destroyed the country that nobody wants to hear or see APC come 2023. Meanwhile osinbajo and his team are responsible for the excess taxation and numerous FIRS charges that people are going through in nigeria. APC has been cursed along with all those that supported it. So nothing for anyone for APC come 2023 whether Osinbajo or Tinubu. Can't you even read the handwriting on the wall? Wheres your common sense? If we don't restructure, the south will never be president again.

There is no 'handwriting' on any wall guy. Some1 yet argued that Buhari will never become president in 2015, yet he became. Man is not God! Ur assertion that no south will ever be president again save we restructure will not stand. A southerner can contest any Northern candidate and win. MKO was a Southern who contested against Tofa, Northern. There is nothing impossible. We too dey underrate ourselves down south.
Re: Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 24, 2020
I always see Nigerian politics as amateur & incomprehensive (particularly from the side of citizens) especially when people talk abt zoning in a multiparty democratic system. If APC zone their candidacy to South what of PDP and rationally votes shld go to the party that field a better candidate. Politics is beyond how Nairalanders express their views but more of a game of numbers. That's why when APC field Southern candidate believe me PDP will field theirs from the North & even those southerners who're critical abt north retaining power beyond 2023 in PDP will endorse the northern candidate(Wike, FFK, South-Easterners, loading...). Only in Nairaland that you'll see people shouting and asking PDP & APC to field their candidates from the south. Politicians only shout tribalism & religious sentiment aftermath of election (losers) but when election approaches they all join hand to win election and keep looting in unity with no aorta of mercy.
We better have good sense Nigerian politics & work toward changing it if we can otherwise we better stop spreading hatred for the cause that will not benefit us.
Re: Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency by LawLab247: 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
Modarun:
pls you Yorubas should stop mentioning South like they can agree to an Igbo or South south presidency. You want to call south nw that they ve used and dumped u. Wher was your southern patrotism when yall voted and backed Buhari against ur fellow southerner?

Take a chill pill please, I am not Yoruba. I said it should come to the South, I didn't specify where in the South.
Re: Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency by tsspsolutions: 12:37pm On Aug 24, 2020
spy24:

It simply means that power would return to the north

Are you ready to vote a northerner again for any reason?
Re: Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency by PenHub: 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2020
holyidol:
please can you chart me on WhatsApp 08125187926 let me explain.

my whatsapp's not really working for now.....it hw abt email?
Jeanna**lopez**9900@**gmail**.com

remove asterisks
Re: Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency by alhassanyusuf29(m): 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2020
I beg to differ on that sir, tambuwal has not done anything in sokoto state! Not even a road.. there is no water or any significant infrastructure development
QuotaSystem:
The day I see an Osibanjo vs Tambuwal election is the day I'll be 100% sure Nigeria is entering her years of greatness.
Re: Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency by Kindledlight(m): 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2020
I sincerely wish PDP give him the ticket

Then wike gets VP slot automatically

South east will still vote for them ooooo

I don waka,wetin i shabi sef??
Re: Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency by QuotaSystem: 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2020
alhassanyusuf29:
I beg to differ on that sir, tambuwal has not done anything in sokoto state! Not even a road.. there is no water or any significant infrastructure development

I agree he hasn't done enough in the states metropolis and I know that first hand, however to his credit he has embarked on several projects across the LGAs and a few in the city especially Yabo, Wammakko and Tambuwal, however selfish they seem. I was also impressed with his proactive handling of the pandemic in the state. Infrastructurally, especially in the state capital however, he can do a lot better.

In my opinion he would be a much better candidate for the PDP than Atiku.
Re: Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
PenHub:

my whatsapp's not really working for now.....it hw abt email?
Jeanna**lopez**9900@**gmail**.com

remove asterisks
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Abaribe: Buhari's Government Has Failed, There Is No Way To Cover It / Turji’s Associate Makes Shocking Revelations On Their Operations / Wike’s Camp Plots For Mimiko To Replace Ayu, In Last Ditch Effort

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.