Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,529 members, 7,823,308 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency (23940 Views)

‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report / Tinubu Consults Governors Of States Sharing Boundaries With Niger Republic / Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency by Ijaya123: 1:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
Zurich1844:

Yet you will still come and beg them for N200 recharge card. Online babiala!

I won’t call you stupid, that will be an insult to other stupid punks out there.

Will just let it slide.
Re: Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency by alhassanyusuf29(m): 1:26pm On Aug 24, 2020
Cosign
QuotaSystem:

I agree he hasn't done enough in the states metropolis and I know that first hand, however to his credit he has embarked on several projects across the LGAs and a few in the city especially Yabo, Wammakko and Tambuwal, however selfish they seem. I was also impressed with his proactive handling of the pandemic in the state. Infrastructurally, especially in the state capital however, he can do a lot better.

In my opinion he would be a much better candidate for the PDP than Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency by Fariq: 1:37pm On Aug 24, 2020
mamaafrik:
If, i repeat if anyone aside Oshibajo ,OBI or Fashola is presented by the South,then it is an own goal on the South.
I hope you Southerners and North central are going out to obtain your voter's card sha.......,no be by mouthoooooo,if you are not close to where you registered,Inec is now doing transfer.

Only Osinbajo is fit in your list. Who will vote for China man or Lagos Ibadan minister.
Re: Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency by Fariq: 1:56pm On Aug 24, 2020
QuotaSystem:
The day I see an Osibanjo vs Tambuwal election is the day I'll be 100% sure Nigeria is entering her years of greatness.

Tambuwal isn't anything to write home. The day I see Amaechi as Presidential candidate of either PDP or APC I know a new Nigeria will emerge.
Re: Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency by Jollylolly(f): 1:56pm On Aug 24, 2020
Fariq:

Only Osinbajo is fit in your list. Who will vote for China man or Lagos Ibadan minister.

Yeah. Non negotiable. Osinbajo is the most deserving leader to becoming president come 2023
Re: Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency by Alamuro1(m): 2:10pm On Aug 24, 2020
God knows the best
Re: Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency by Yebosola(m): 2:47pm On Aug 24, 2020
Johnny4President:
We don't want any fuuccking North presidential aspiriant!!

North always feeling like they own 9jeria angry

They be giving us incompetent, dementia, corrupt and illiterate president back2back.

Southeast 2023, Tinubu should calm down and retire.

Are u talking of the SE that has conceded to the North already, jostling for VP under PDP, re-read the article well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency by Yebosola(m): 2:52pm On Aug 24, 2020
Trentee:

You are a fool for saying that. How can Nigeria get better when you support well known criminals that don’t have good plans for the country?

Convicted by which court? Upper iweka court, u better stay away from sniper.
Re: Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency by DanHaske: 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2020
Tareq1105:

Politicians and greed.

Whoever is advising Tambuwal is only deceiving him.

Power cannot remain in the North for 16 yrs haba!
Na Wike Paddy
Re: Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency by LawLab247: 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2020
ezechi24:

We are not talking about the north or the south..we want a capable hand ...I'm an Igbo man but I'lld support a northern candidate with good in tensions than a selfish southerner...I'lld really love the likes of umahi, tambowa,and the vice president to be the main candidates those guys have a lot to offer this country...than tinubu, atiku.

I want the same. We have good heads in the South already that are eminently qualified for the position and they should be the ones jostling for the position, a person from the north should not even think about it, notwithstanding the fact that he/she is also qualified and has the constitutional right to so do. In the spirit of fairness and equity, the South should have her turn.
Re: Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency by alhassanyusuf29(m): 5:12pm On Aug 24, 2020
Lol. It's only fair and right when the scenario suits ur agenda and narrative right? You want to keep changing ur principles according to ur whims and caprices

You think the north are fools or we don't know what we are doing, wasn't GEJ(a southerner) that reneged against zoning formular by contesting, while ur fellow southerners supported him?? Or that time there wasn't any qualified northerner right? grin cheesy

A northerner will contest in 2023(against zoning) for the same reason GEJ abrogated
LawLab247:

I want the same. We have good heads in the South already that are eminently qualified for the position and they should be the ones jostling for the position, a person from the north should not even think about it, notwithstanding the fact that he/she is also qualified and has the constitutional right to so do. In the spirit of fairness and equity, the South should have her turn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency by Yebosola(m): 5:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
DanHaske:

Na Wike Paddy

Wike is overrated, who know am in the whole of SS, his power starts and ends in Rivers only, Atiku came to his territory and gave him a deadly blow, him and his puppet Tambuwal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency by Fariq: 5:46pm On Aug 24, 2020
alhassanyusuf29:
Lol. It's only fair and right when the scenario suits ur agenda and narrative right? You want to keep changing ur principles according to ur whims and caprices

You think the north are fools or we don't know what we are doing, wasn't GEJ(a southerner) that reneged against zoning formular by contesting, while ur fellow southerners supported him?? Or that time there wasn't any qualified northerner right? grin cheesy

A northerner will contest in 2023(against zoning) for the same reason GEJ abrogated

You have bursted their hypocrisy.
Re: Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency by ezechi24(m): 7:51pm On Aug 24, 2020
LawLab247:

Who is that person if I may ask?
Re: Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency by Yebosola(m): 7:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
Sannisege:
it is only a fool that will expect a politician not to mobilize party agents and supporters before an election. Keep shouting bullion van. Sensible people know that money is necessary in Nigeria’s election.

Do u need to educate him? Tata full NL
Re: Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency by ojaysam25(m): 8:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
Atiku still remains the best aspirant to give APC a run for their money
Re: Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency by alhassanyusuf29(m): 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2020
Lol. His yet to reply me, he didnt expect that rebuttal.. they are hypocrites and munafik, what is fair and righ to them is subjective and laised with sentiments
Fariq:

You have bursted their hypocrisy.
Re: Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency by LawLab247: 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2020
ezechi24:

Who is that person if I may ask?

As already hinted, Dave Umahi, Peter Obi and even Osinbanjo are wonderful choices. There are still many others.
Re: Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency by LawLab247: 10:25pm On Aug 24, 2020
alhassanyusuf29:

A northerner is very free to contest. I mean, it's a constitutional right. Whether or not he would win is a different ball game. Till then sir.
Re: Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency by Fariq: 11:10pm On Aug 24, 2020
alhassanyusuf29:
Lol. His yet to reply me, he didnt expect that rebuttal.. they are hypocrites and munafik, what is fair and righ to them is subjective and laised with sentiments

Exactly. They are supporting Elrufai disinvitation but they want Wike to Speak in the event.

The wrong is right when it involves one of their own.
Re: Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency by NASTYNASOSO: 2:22am On Aug 25, 2020
holyidol:
His aspiration is very good and if he comes out with definitely wike they will make a great move and ended in loosing. The only person who can win Tinubu who might become APC flag bearer is Atiku. Am not talking of competency or rigging.
___________________________________ Please I need someone who can partner with me in my business, it's profitable and I will pay you as agreed. Preferably an Anambrarian.

HMMMMMMM

YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS
WHAT HAS PROFIT MAKING GOT TO DO WITH TRIBE
Re: Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency by DanHaske: 5:25am On Aug 25, 2020
Yebosola:

Wike is overrated, who know am in the whole of SS, his power starts and ends in Rivers only, Atiku came to his territory and gave him a deadly blow, him and his puppet Tambuwal
Same Wike that kicked out sherrif and installed Makarfi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tope Akinyode Sues Adamu Garba Over Jack Dorsey's Lawsuit / Independent Surveys Give Jonathan Edge Over Buhari / Dignitaries At Enugu Hospital To Visit Rangers Player After Fracture. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.