Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

How I Orchestrated My Disappearance From Police Custody- Suspected Serial Killer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Orchestrated My Disappearance From Police Custody- Suspected Serial Killer (617 Views)

AbdulAzeez Ibrahim: Ogun Police Arrest Suspected Serial Rapist And Kidnapper / Suspected Serial Fraudster Arrested While Hiding In A Water Tank (Photo) / Suspected Serial Bank Accounts Hacker Arrested in Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Orchestrated My Disappearance From Police Custody- Suspected Serial Killer by Ariba2(m): 6:10am On Aug 24, 2020
The rearrested suspected Ibadan serial killer, Sunday Shodipe, has revealed he escaped when given opportunity to bathe at the Mokola Police Station on August 11.

He revealed this in an unconfirmed video posted by an Ibadan-based broadcaster, Hamzat Oriyomi, on Sunday.
Shodipe, who was arrested on July 17, escaped from Mokola, Ibadan police station on August 11.

He said he decided to escape when he realised the police officer guarding him was engrossed in a chat with another officer at the station.

Shodipe explained a female Divisional Police Officer, who was recently deployed to the station, ordered one officer (Funso) to allow him to take his bath.

He said the officer had warned him not to make any attempt to escape while taking his bath, adding that he was not even thinking of running away at that point.

He, however, recalled he decided to escape when he saw that the officer was engrossed in a discussion with another person and not paying attention to him.

He said: “The new female DPO asked officer Funso to allow us take our bath. He cautioned me not to try to escape when taking my bath.

“I escaped when I saw him discussing with another person. I climbed the borehole pole and jumped the fence.

“The people living in the area saw me when I escaped but they did not raise any alarm.”

He was rearrested on Sunday in Bodija area of Ibadan.

https://impartnewspoint.com/how-i-orchestrated-my-disappearance-from-police-custody-suspected-serial-killer-in-ibadan

Re: How I Orchestrated My Disappearance From Police Custody- Suspected Serial Killer by LawLab247: 6:13am On Aug 24, 2020
Hmm
Re: How I Orchestrated My Disappearance From Police Custody- Suspected Serial Killer by EmptyGarden(m): 6:21am On Aug 24, 2020
Cut off his legs, let's see if he could fly... While at it, test the blade on his neck and end this JOKE quickly.
Re: How I Orchestrated My Disappearance From Police Custody- Suspected Serial Killer by Untainted007: 6:27am On Aug 24, 2020
Hmmmmmm, there's more to it, is the bathroom located inside the bush? And nobody saw u when you were leaving?. Jst say money answereth all things cos I dn't too trust these our 'friends' in black.

.....Modified......
Re: How I Orchestrated My Disappearance From Police Custody- Suspected Serial Killer by Pollosa1: 6:27am On Aug 24, 2020
embarassed this person clearly has mental issues. I hope he gets help and served punishment of course
Re: How I Orchestrated My Disappearance From Police Custody- Suspected Serial Killer by Ariba2(m): 6:32am On Aug 24, 2020
Untainted007:
Hmmmmmm, there's more to it, is the bathroom located inside the bush? And as big as police Head quarter is nobody saw u when you were leaving the gate. So the security at the gate too was talking too. Jst say money answereth all things.

Well you didn't get the story, first its was not police headquarters, its a division at mokola. He jumped the fence to the street, so no gate passage here.
Re: How I Orchestrated My Disappearance From Police Custody- Suspected Serial Killer by Flyingngel(m): 6:33am On Aug 24, 2020
Are you sure? Cos in Nigeria, it is the more you look the less you seen
Re: How I Orchestrated My Disappearance From Police Custody- Suspected Serial Killer by Untainted007: 6:51am On Aug 24, 2020
Ariba2:

Well you didn't get the story, first its was not police headquarters, its a division at mokola. He jumped the fence to the street, so no gate passage here.

Thanks for shedding light on it bro. But at the same time, do you really think escaping at a police station without any help is that easy?. Jst typing my mind though, cos I knw our wot our men in black is capable of doing when money is involved.
Re: How I Orchestrated My Disappearance From Police Custody- Suspected Serial Killer by gasparpisciotta: 6:51am On Aug 24, 2020
He will have a rough time with the police and it may not end well for him.

Righteousness89 please go and lead him to Christ
Re: How I Orchestrated My Disappearance From Police Custody- Suspected Serial Killer by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 24, 2020
G
Re: How I Orchestrated My Disappearance From Police Custody- Suspected Serial Killer by Mayng01(m): 7:21am On Aug 24, 2020
Mad man!
Re: How I Orchestrated My Disappearance From Police Custody- Suspected Serial Killer by Righteousness89(m): 8:13am On Aug 24, 2020
He Has Committed Grevious Wickedness, But if He Should Run into Christ, He will be Forgiven.
No Matter Judgment passed on Him on Earth , He will make Heaven..

That's the Mystery of Life
Re: How I Orchestrated My Disappearance From Police Custody- Suspected Serial Killer by Okd1: 2:14pm On Aug 24, 2020
@Righteousness89 What you just said dose it sound fair to you?

(1) (Reply)

Cooking Gas Explosion In Adeshile Street, Mushin, Lagos (video) / RCCG To Investigate And Sanction Pastor Paul Bankole, Over Sexual Abuse / 5 things That Would Happen Next Now That IGP Has Dissolved SARS In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.