Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Campaign Goes Wrong For Oshiomhole In Opoji, As Esan People Shout "Oshiomole Go" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Campaign Goes Wrong For Oshiomhole In Opoji, As Esan People Shout "Oshiomole Go" (3261 Views)

APC Senator, Ndume, Booed In Borno As The People Shout 'PDP Power!' (Video) / Oshiomhole In Vigorous Workout (Pictures) / Atiku ‘simple Man’ Campaign Goes Wrong On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Campaign Goes Wrong For Oshiomhole In Opoji, As Esan People Shout "Oshiomole Go" by Discovery4today: 7:29am On Aug 24, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRz6Jz3jg00
Campaign goes WRONG for Oshiomhole in Opoji, Edo Central, as Esan people scream "Oshiomhole go!"

6 Likes

Re: Campaign Goes Wrong For Oshiomhole In Opoji, As Esan People Shout "Oshiomole Go" by Mysticwebb: 7:39am On Aug 24, 2020
No dancing for the short man devil. They would have grabbed and beaten him up to complete the show.
Zombies will say these are IPOB members. They like living in denial, deceiving themselves that all is well, fully unconscious of the reality on ground. Hence their name, ZOMBIES.
Note this:
Soon he will blame PDP for this and send his thugs to disrupt their campaign.

15 Likes

Re: Campaign Goes Wrong For Oshiomhole In Opoji, As Esan People Shout "Oshiomole Go" by ican2020: 7:41am On Aug 24, 2020
Oshiomhole, I initially thought you are an intelligent man, why not read the hand writing on the wall, stay clear from Edo affairs and concentrate on your beautiful wife

17 Likes

Re: Campaign Goes Wrong For Oshiomhole In Opoji, As Esan People Shout "Oshiomole Go" by SpatialKing(m): 7:41am On Aug 24, 2020
Getting interesting

Indeed Edo is not Lagos

10 Likes

Re: Campaign Goes Wrong For Oshiomhole In Opoji, As Esan People Shout "Oshiomole Go" by castrogee(m): 7:41am On Aug 24, 2020
Loolol. OshiomHOLE and ize iyamu are just wasting away their time.

It Obaseki 4+4

14 Likes

Re: Campaign Goes Wrong For Oshiomhole In Opoji, As Esan People Shout "Oshiomole Go" by explorer250(m): 7:51am On Aug 24, 2020
lol

3 Likes

Re: Campaign Goes Wrong For Oshiomhole In Opoji, As Esan People Shout "Oshiomole Go" by Trumpcard05: 7:53am On Aug 24, 2020
Lol

3 Likes

Re: Campaign Goes Wrong For Oshiomhole In Opoji, As Esan People Shout "Oshiomole Go" by NextGovernor(m): 7:53am On Aug 24, 2020
When we say PDP is fully on ground here some miscreants will be deceiving themselves online. One thing Edo people hate is Godfatherism. They hate oppression and one man claiming superiority.

It's so unfortunate that Ize-Iyamu that formed Grace Group with a slogan of "no man is God" to fight the then Chief Tony Anenih is the same man staying under a Godfather to grab power by all means..

Ize-Iyamu is more dodged and rugged than Obaseki and I wonder if he will even listen to the same Oshiomole for a month if he wins.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Campaign Goes Wrong For Oshiomhole In Opoji, As Esan People Shout "Oshiomole Go" by WATCHOVER(m): 8:05am On Aug 24, 2020
If I were to be Ize-Iyamu I would vie to become a member of the National Assembly either Senate or House of Representative.
Hence, he can start on something, that would give in an edge so that he can get the peoples trust, especially since he believes he is a grass root man.

The vote he got in the previous election was clearly from Esan Land and sympathy vote from the Edo South. If we could remember APC was still new to the game, things were difficult, so Nigerians regretted ever voting APC into power then.
Lastly he got some votes from some PDP strong holds in Edo North.
Unfortunately this factors are no longer here with him.

5 Likes

Re: Campaign Goes Wrong For Oshiomhole In Opoji, As Esan People Shout "Oshiomole Go" by daddytime(m): 8:06am On Aug 24, 2020
Esan people no get time.

Dem no dey fear kpekus go knack nyansh. If dem wan knack nyansh na because say dem wan do am no be say dem dey fear kpekus

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Campaign Goes Wrong For Oshiomhole In Opoji, As Esan People Shout "Oshiomole Go" by Magicians: 8:44am On Aug 24, 2020
ican2020:
Oshiomhole, I initially thought you are an intelligent man, why not read the hand writing on the wall, stay clear from Edo affairs and concentrate on your beautiful wife
Foolish Ipob made more noise over Bayelsa, the supreme court governor is not the people's choice. Ize-Iyamu is a goal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Campaign Goes Wrong For Oshiomhole In Opoji, As Esan People Shout "Oshiomole Go" by Magicians: 8:48am On Aug 24, 2020
Doctored clip, they want Oshomole to go but they are gathered in their thousands n smiling.. Lol. This ipob people are too foolish I swear. I know the original clip they doctored this from will soon be released on NL.
daddytime:
Esan people no get time.

Dem no dey fear kpekus go knack nyansh. If dem wan knack nyansh na because say dem wan do am no be say dem dey fear kpekus
WATCHOVER:
If I were to be Ize-Iyamu I would vie to become a member of the National Assembly either Senate or House of Representative.
Hence, he can start on something, that would give in an edge so that he can get the peoples trust, especially since he believes he is a grass root man.

The vote he got in the previous election was clearly from Esan Land and sympathy vote from the Edo South. If we could remember APC was still new to the game, things were difficult, so Nigerians regretted ever voting APC into power then.
Lastly he got some votes from some PDP strong holds in Edo North.
Unfortunately this factors are no longer here with him.
NextGovernor:
When we say PDP is fully on ground here some miscreants will be deceiving themselves online. One thing Edo people hate is Godfatherism. They hate oppression and one man claiming superiority.

It's so unfortunate that Ize-Iyamu that formed Grace Group with a slogan of "no man is God" to fight the then Chief Tony Anenih is the same man staying under a Godfather to grab power by all means..

Ize-Iyamu is more dodged and rugged than Obaseki and I wonder if he will even listen to the same Oshiomole for a month if he wins.
castrogee:
Loolol. OshiomHOLE and ize iyamu are just wasting away their time.
It Obaseki 4+4
SpatialKing:

Getting interesting
Indeed Edo is not Lagos

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Campaign Goes Wrong For Oshiomhole In Opoji, As Esan People Shout "Oshiomole Go" by Discovery4today: 8:56am On Aug 24, 2020
Magicians:
Doctored clip, they want Oshomole to go but they are gathered in their thousands n smiling.. Lol. This ipob people are too foolish I swear. I know the original clip they doctored this from will soon be released on NL.
Send it Asap
Re: Campaign Goes Wrong For Oshiomhole In Opoji, As Esan People Shout "Oshiomole Go" by Discovery4today: 8:57am On Aug 24, 2020
Magicians:
Did you watch the video at all? You heard the people shout Oshiomole go? Please send the original clip if you have any

3 Likes

Re: Campaign Goes Wrong For Oshiomhole In Opoji, As Esan People Shout "Oshiomole Go" by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:58am On Aug 24, 2020
Thief thief OSHIOMHOLE!!! cheesy

they should have stoned that his ugly looking monkey head grin

3 Likes

Re: Campaign Goes Wrong For Oshiomhole In Opoji, As Esan People Shout "Oshiomole Go" by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:59am On Aug 24, 2020
Magicians:

SHUT UP!!!

KEYBOARD WARRIOR

6 Likes

Re: Campaign Goes Wrong For Oshiomhole In Opoji, As Esan People Shout "Oshiomole Go" by Pollosa1: 9:05am On Aug 24, 2020
cheesy
Re: Campaign Goes Wrong For Oshiomhole In Opoji, As Esan People Shout "Oshiomole Go" by akezn: 9:06am On Aug 24, 2020
The first thought-out comment that I have read.

A video of people reacting to what is clearly a Labour union gathering, with NLC flag, NUT face caps, union T-shirts and the people shouting power to the workers.

Common sense is not common at all.

So that high rise building is in Opoji? Okay na.

Make una continue.

Magicians:

7 Likes

Re: Campaign Goes Wrong For Oshiomhole In Opoji, As Esan People Shout "Oshiomole Go" by Magicians: 9:09am On Aug 24, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

SHUT UP!!!

KEYBOARD WARRIOR

I should shut up after exposing you to those that are meant to pay your weekly wages. Lol. Let your master be jubilating over fake clip instead of getting down to the nitty gritty of ballot snatching, killing maiming etc just like every election is won in Nigeria. Stay there on be doing foolish propaganda n fake clip that won't earn you a single vote.
Re: Campaign Goes Wrong For Oshiomhole In Opoji, As Esan People Shout "Oshiomole Go" by fergie001: 9:09am On Aug 24, 2020
daddytime:
Esan people no get time.

1 Like

Re: Campaign Goes Wrong For Oshiomhole In Opoji, As Esan People Shout "Oshiomole Go" by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:11am On Aug 24, 2020
Magicians:

I should shut up after exposing you to those that are meant to pay your weekly wages. Lol. Let your master be jubilating over fake clip instead of getting down to the nitty gritty of ballot snatching, killing maiming etc just like every election is won in Nigeria. Stay there on be doing foolish propaganda n fake clip that won't earn you a single vote.

SMALL PIKIN GO PLAY WITH SAND

2 Likes

Re: Campaign Goes Wrong For Oshiomhole In Opoji, As Esan People Shout "Oshiomole Go" by SpatialKing(m): 9:17am On Aug 24, 2020
Magicians:
Can you kindly show us the original video
Re: Campaign Goes Wrong For Oshiomhole In Opoji, As Esan People Shout "Oshiomole Go" by SweetJoystick(m): 9:23am On Aug 24, 2020
Nice, e go shock Osho
Re: Campaign Goes Wrong For Oshiomhole In Opoji, As Esan People Shout "Oshiomole Go" by Indispensable85(m): 9:30am On Aug 24, 2020
Where in opoji is that high rising building? Hahahahaha..... People commented without even watching the video. Dem no get MB. Lol..... That's a doctored labour union rally. Oshiomhole doesn't go to any rally without face mask in all recent outings. No single person with face mask in the crowd. The crowd is full of people with labour union parafernalia. Caps of NUT and many others. And for the records, the Apc campaign trail has not been to opoji yet. Right now they're in ward to ward campaigns in orhiomwon in Edo south. Nigerians are very easily deceived, very gullible people. See how the children of bitterness are rushing to comment. Hahahahaha........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Campaign Goes Wrong For Oshiomhole In Opoji, As Esan People Shout "Oshiomole Go" by Afolabimills(m): 9:48am On Aug 24, 2020
Mysticwebb:
No dancing for the short man devil. They would have grabbed and beaten him up to complete the show.
Zombies will say these are IPOB members. They like living in denial, deceiving themselves that all is well, fully unconscious of the reality on ground. Hence their name, ZOMBIES.
Note this:
Soon he will blame PDP for this and send his thugs to disrupt their campaign.
angry grin
Re: Campaign Goes Wrong For Oshiomhole In Opoji, As Esan People Shout "Oshiomole Go" by Afolabimills(m): 9:49am On Aug 24, 2020
Oshomale shame

1 Like

Re: Campaign Goes Wrong For Oshiomhole In Opoji, As Esan People Shout "Oshiomole Go" by JAMO84: 9:59am On Aug 24, 2020
Ipob terrorists and PDP miscreants have been on stupidity overdrive lately. How can someone pull a labour rally video at Abuja from 300 years ago and be attempting to deceive the gullible ones?

If you people do not have anything to campaign with, just wait patiently for September 19, lose honourably and retire to your villages.

I AM DONE TALKING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Campaign Goes Wrong For Oshiomhole In Opoji, As Esan People Shout "Oshiomole Go" by RealEzee(m): 10:29am On Aug 24, 2020
JAMO84:
Ipob terrorists and PDP miscreants have been on stupidity overdrive lately. How can someone pull a labour rally video at Abuja from 300 years ago and be attempting to deceive the gullible ones?

If you people do not have anything to campaign with, just wait patiently for September 19, lose honourably and retire to your villages.

I AM DONE TALKING
please post the original video or hold your peace na, da one no hard na, evidence or keep shut

1 Like

Re: Campaign Goes Wrong For Oshiomhole In Opoji, As Esan People Shout "Oshiomole Go" by ovieigho(m): 10:35am On Aug 24, 2020
Voice of the people

1 Like

Re: Campaign Goes Wrong For Oshiomhole In Opoji, As Esan People Shout "Oshiomole Go" by ovieigho(m): 10:38am On Aug 24, 2020
JAMO84:

I AM DONE TALKING
Zombie

No time was he ever bullied at a rally as a labour leader

3 Likes

Re: Campaign Goes Wrong For Oshiomhole In Opoji, As Esan People Shout "Oshiomole Go" by slivertongue: 10:48am On Aug 24, 2020
wahala for APC

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Dapo Abiodun Is the Most Useless Governor In Sw / The Most Popular African Languages Spoken In The United States / Flash: Hope Uzodinma Daughter Spotted With A 5 Million Naira Handbag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.