Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Take Advantage Of Magento 2 Newsletter Popup - Read These! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Take Advantage Of Magento 2 Newsletter Popup - Read These! (291 Views)

NEWSLETTER POPUP PRO For Magento 2 / Opencart Spin And Win Newsletter Subsrciption Popup Extension by Knowband / The Standout Features Of Magento Multi Vendor Marketplace Extension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take Advantage Of Magento 2 Newsletter Popup - Read These! by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 24, 2020
Update your customers about all the great deals, recently updated information about websites, and many other things using Magento 2 Newsletter Popup.

Key Features:

1. Based on your promotions, admin can customize the content of the popup block.

2. Option to modify the width of the pop-up and control it as required.

3. Option to set timing rule for pop up to display

4. Admin can view the customers who are already subscribed

For more deails visit here:- Newsletter Popup for Magento 2

Re: Take Advantage Of Magento 2 Newsletter Popup - Read These! by nsrep: 4:58pm On Sep 08, 2020
there's a company called niospace, they charge lowest costs for magento upgrade.
BillShiphr:
My friend is working in e-commerce and he told me about the new version. Is it really much better to work with the second version of this program? I have read the article about Magento migration from 1 to 2 and it seems very hard for me. I will try to understand how to do it, but it will be much greater if you will recommend to me someone who could help me with this aspect.

(1) (Reply)

Learn Python Programing Absolutely Free / If You Can Design A Website For E Laundry / What Is The Most Impressive Web App You Have Developed From Scratch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.