Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

I Am Very Ready To Learn Blender. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Am Very Ready To Learn Blender. (286 Views)

Build Your Car Racing Game In Blender / Advantage of using Blender OS 4 creating animated films, visual effects, art etc / Blender Tutorial Center In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Very Ready To Learn Blender. by GeniusJr06(m): 7:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
What are my requirements? What do I need to do to be able to operate blender just like any other expert?
Re: I Am Very Ready To Learn Blender. by blackpanthar: 7:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
GeniusJr06:
What are my requirements? What do I need to do to be able to operate blender just like any other expert?

RIGHT QUESTION but WRONG PLACE.

Go to youtube and begin. There are many COMPLETE BASIC BLENDER TUTORIALS THERE FOR BEGINNERS and they are totally FREE.

Nairaland can not help you.... no one here will devout their time for you, so YOUTUBE IS YOUR BEST AND ONLY WAY TO BEGIN AND GROW

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Ready To Learn Blender. by GeniusJr06(m): 7:00am On Oct 24, 2020
blackpanthar:

RIGHT QUESTION but WRONG PLACE.

Go to youtube and begin. There are many COMPLETE BASIC BLENDER TUTORIALS THERE FOR BEGINNERS and they are totally FREE.

Nairaland can not help you.... no one here will devout their time for you, so YOUTUBE IS YOUR BEST AND ONLY WAY TO BEGIN AND GROW
Okay.. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Need Someone To Override Windows 10 Startup / Video Tutorial On How To Make A Simple Word Game In Javascript / Django Get Attributeerror: Str Object

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.