Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

CV And Cover Letter Writing Class - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CV And Cover Letter Writing Class (198 Views)

Differences Between A CV And A Resume / Fresh Graduate Cover Letter Examples And Templates / Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CV And Cover Letter Writing Class by DrJossy(m): 7:57am On Aug 24, 2020
Yesterday, I announced my upcoming Whatsapp class for those NEEDING to learn and master how to present their skills and make it sellable.

Thankfully, we have started getting good sign ups from persons who think and know they need this.

If you missed it yesterday, you can join us today.

My class holds Monday, August 31st

If you struggle with:

- Being able to articulate your skills on your CV
- Branding yourself in the light of your achievements.
- Presenting your CV and cover letter to win any interview
- Attracting attention using your CV and cover letter.
- Selling your skills with the right words

Then join me in my first ever online class, as I share with you how I did it and still do it.

All this for just N1000.

Now, before you pay, please read below.

���

As someone who has tried attracting attention myself, I know how difficult it is getting one, I understand the struggle.

I won't be teaching things that don't hold substance in the real world.

My several failures have shaped and taught me all I know now.

And this is reflected in the way I teach.

I am in the field, having worked with organizations like Airtel Nigeria, Samsung Nigeria etc. Very highly competitive environment. Some of them as a staff and others in their recruitment team.

Beyond coming to learn and help yourself, you will be learning a skill in itself and can earn from it as I'll be sharing a Cambridge CV template containing 25 easy to edit CVs that I've being using for business.

I understand the pain of being broke and not having a job. I understand the pain in having application emails unreplied.

I will be bringing this experience with me to class on Aug. 31st, teaching persons who are hungry and tired of that situation.

You can join the class for just N1, 000

See comment for account details.

To sign up, read steps below:

1. Make payment to bank details in the comment section.

2. Send a WhatsApp message of payment evidence to +234-8107491323

3. Confirmation will be sent to you, prepping you for the WhatsApp Class.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos-based Tailors Needed For Salary Jobs! / Associate Product Manager Vacancy / Romance Writers Strictly Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.