Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

We Borrowed 5,000metric Tonnes Of Grains From ECOWAS – Mustapha Baba-Shehuri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Borrowed 5,000metric Tonnes Of Grains From ECOWAS – Mustapha Baba-Shehuri (14274 Views)

Accepting grains from Ukraine a regular norm, not sign of failure - Idris / Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' / Minister Of Works In View: Fashola, Shehuri, Aregbe,adegbite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Borrowed 5,000metric Tonnes Of Grains From ECOWAS – Mustapha Baba-Shehuri by SirLakes: 11:48am On Aug 24, 2020
grin dem go borrow sand very soon grin grin
thesicilian:
You guys can borrow anything.
Re: We Borrowed 5,000metric Tonnes Of Grains From ECOWAS – Mustapha Baba-Shehuri by omoakin22: 11:49am On Aug 24, 2020
yee NIGERIA i can't breathe again
Re: We Borrowed 5,000metric Tonnes Of Grains From ECOWAS – Mustapha Baba-Shehuri by asobo: 11:50am On Aug 24, 2020
LadyExcellency:

You mean Nigeria should plant parboiled rice?

Funny people full Nairaland.
Didn't you read were assorted grains was mentioned in the write-up? Nawaooh for you sha.
Re: We Borrowed 5,000metric Tonnes Of Grains From ECOWAS – Mustapha Baba-Shehuri by ayenale1(m): 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
Kai we're finished, this never happened in the military era...God punish anybody that says democracy is the best. Very soon Aisha buhari will borrow pants from China.
Re: We Borrowed 5,000metric Tonnes Of Grains From ECOWAS – Mustapha Baba-Shehuri by mamotalk: 12:25pm On Aug 24, 2020
"All those are physical structures. So they want stomach infrastructure. You then tell them of the rice revolution, which has freed us from being a net importer of the product in the world. You point out that if Buhari hadn’t put his money where his mouth was, and encouraged us to go back to the land, causing rice farmers to rise from six to 12 million, we would have been in serious trouble when COVID-19 struck. How would we have imported rice, with all international borders closed, and no foreign exchange to even place orders? They pat their tummies gingerly, belch after a hearty meal, and then declare: I hate rice".
' I HATE TRAINS. I HATE BRIDGES. I HATE RICE. I HATE TALLEST BUILDING EAST OF THE NIGER'. Femi Adesina, Media Adviser to PMB.
Re: We Borrowed 5,000metric Tonnes Of Grains From ECOWAS – Mustapha Baba-Shehuri by bigiyaro(m): 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2020
LadyExcellency:

did you see rice in the write up? they said assorted grains.
Re: We Borrowed 5,000metric Tonnes Of Grains From ECOWAS – Mustapha Baba-Shehuri by rafcrown(m): 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
What a shameful act.
Re: We Borrowed 5,000metric Tonnes Of Grains From ECOWAS – Mustapha Baba-Shehuri by bigiyaro(m): 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2020
this is just the beginning, afterall buhari's kinsmen have been invited from all over the world on free visa to and take over Nigeria, at least they have killed off 15% of Nigeria's farmers especially in the northeast and middle belt.
Re: We Borrowed 5,000metric Tonnes Of Grains From ECOWAS – Mustapha Baba-Shehuri by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
We are finished angry
Re: We Borrowed 5,000metric Tonnes Of Grains From ECOWAS – Mustapha Baba-Shehuri by Yankee101: 1:12pm On Aug 24, 2020
Wow, just wow
Re: We Borrowed 5,000metric Tonnes Of Grains From ECOWAS – Mustapha Baba-Shehuri by Yankee101: 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
The government has become a business center
Re: We Borrowed 5,000metric Tonnes Of Grains From ECOWAS – Mustapha Baba-Shehuri by Taway(m): 2:14pm On Aug 24, 2020
Nigeria borrowed 5,000 Metric Tonnes of Grains from other ECOWAS States, possibly to feed school children on holidays during COVID 19 pandemic. Next Level! Shame.
Re: We Borrowed 5,000metric Tonnes Of Grains From ECOWAS – Mustapha Baba-Shehuri by faithfull18(f): 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2020
Next level.
Re: We Borrowed 5,000metric Tonnes Of Grains From ECOWAS – Mustapha Baba-Shehuri by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Borrowed 5,000metric Tonnes Of Grains From ECOWAS – Mustapha Baba-Shehuri by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2020
Turns out the so-called sufficiency in local rice production is a hoax afterall

1 Like

Re: We Borrowed 5,000metric Tonnes Of Grains From ECOWAS – Mustapha Baba-Shehuri by lexy2014: 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2020
sinkhole:
and you believe them? Haaaa, I SMH for you o, you know know say na OYO you dey for dis obodo Nigeria?

Am not too sure why u say u say "SMH", but while u are at it, be careful so that ur head doesn't fall off. Maybe ur response is for someone else cos I don't see how it captures what I said
Re: We Borrowed 5,000metric Tonnes Of Grains From ECOWAS – Mustapha Baba-Shehuri by 1stNumeroUno: 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2020
This caption remind of primary school, we used to call someone that do borrowed/beg around for foid one name: TIROGO!
Re: We Borrowed 5,000metric Tonnes Of Grains From ECOWAS – Mustapha Baba-Shehuri by Empredboy(m): 5:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
Borrowing from ecowas whomever you closed your border against? Wonderful
Re: We Borrowed 5,000metric Tonnes Of Grains From ECOWAS – Mustapha Baba-Shehuri by MENZPRIDE(m): 5:21pm On Aug 24, 2020
JAMO84:
You are just doing your routine job of endless wailing. How many dead body have you seen on the street due to hunger? Did you ever take your money to the market and you didn't see food to buy?

I was expecting someone to stand up in defense of the Govt. and you finally did..

There might be no dead corpse on the road as a result of hunger, but do you know how many are walking corpse in suits and agbada, as a result of hunger?

There will always be food stuffs in the markets. How much is the going rate and how many can afford them?

I guessed you are not aware that Nigeria has qualify for the Final match of "World Poverty Nations" ...
What I don't know is, if Nigeria is the Defending Champion or Nigeria has been Dethroned..

It's okay to borrow for infrastructural developments but to borrow seed and grains at the same time? After all the"Chest beating" of "there is surplus food in Nigeria, we are planning to export"

Haba, brother-man!!

1 Like

Re: We Borrowed 5,000metric Tonnes Of Grains From ECOWAS – Mustapha Baba-Shehuri by mbos: 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2020
LadyExcellency:

which rice?
talk about millet and guinea corn................ undecided
Re: We Borrowed 5,000metric Tonnes Of Grains From ECOWAS – Mustapha Baba-Shehuri by LadyExcellency: 5:27pm On Aug 24, 2020
mbos:

which rice?
talk about millet and guinea corn................ undecided

The ones we are talking about have been preserved with chemicals already before storage.

You can't plant them
Re: We Borrowed 5,000metric Tonnes Of Grains From ECOWAS – Mustapha Baba-Shehuri by ChimaAdeoye: 5:29pm On Aug 24, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Despite the thousands of grains and money borrowed nigerians are still dying in hunger and poverty undecided

but anyway las las things go dey alright undecided

Because they stole the money they made from selling the grains.

The worst types of thieves and looters are in charge of Nigeria today.
Re: We Borrowed 5,000metric Tonnes Of Grains From ECOWAS – Mustapha Baba-Shehuri by LadyExcellency: 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2020
bigiyaro:
did you see rice in the write up? they said assorted grains.

Assorted grains preserved with chemicals are not meant to be planted
Re: We Borrowed 5,000metric Tonnes Of Grains From ECOWAS – Mustapha Baba-Shehuri by LadyExcellency: 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2020
asobo:
Didn't you read were assorted grains was mentioned in the write-up? Nawaooh for you sha.

Assorted grains preserved with chemicals are not meant to be planted
Re: We Borrowed 5,000metric Tonnes Of Grains From ECOWAS – Mustapha Baba-Shehuri by pretyval: 6:32pm On Aug 24, 2020
Na wa.....

Please visit my profile and give me a call... Home/Office Decore
Re: We Borrowed 5,000metric Tonnes Of Grains From ECOWAS – Mustapha Baba-Shehuri by Jadeng: 9:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
Nigeria collecting food donations??
Nigeria borrowing grains??
A Country that has the capacity and ability to feed the world!!
Who has bewitched us?
Who did we offend as a Nation?
Where did we get it wrong
I am ashamed to hear this. This is really pathetic.

Lord please have mercy on us and give us visionary leaders....

Amen!
Re: We Borrowed 5,000metric Tonnes Of Grains From ECOWAS – Mustapha Baba-Shehuri by pakingzzzzz(m): 12:51pm On Aug 25, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Please plant them, don’t eat them o

Well said.. Please check your dm
Re: We Borrowed 5,000metric Tonnes Of Grains From ECOWAS – Mustapha Baba-Shehuri by jude79(m): 3:01pm On Aug 25, 2020
fastseo:
During the last elections the president specifically said we are food sufficient and that's one of his numerous achievement.

Where are the western media pyramids of rice and abundance investment in agriculture by this administration, hei!! Nawa for propaganda government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obiano Meets Bail Conditions, May Regain Freedom Today / PDP Rally: How Adamawa People Welcomed Atiku (Videos) / Civilian Control Over The Military: A Comparison Between Nigeria And The U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.