Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Bbnaija: Get Out, I'm Done With You- Erica Blasts Laycon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Get Out, I'm Done With You- Erica Blasts Laycon (1439 Views)

"I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife / Erica Blasts Laycon New Age As Fanz Gift Him With Brand New Benz Worth Millions / Bbnaija: “I Am Attracted To You” — Erica Confesses To Kiddwaya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Get Out, I'm Done With You- Erica Blasts Laycon by Ijcharis(f): 9:57am On Aug 24, 2020
The ongoing reality Big Brother Naija show, Season 5 the Lockdown Edition housemates seem to have been going around gossiping about themselves.

Consequently, Big brother Naija housemates Erica blast his fellow mate Laycon for gossiping about her with other housemates.

Following the reality show, Laycon who has feelings for Erica seems to have been affected by the outcome of rejection from Erica who took Kiddwaya over him.

For this, BBNaija Housemate, Laycon has been seen at different times and locations with other housemates discussing Erica.

Subsequently, Erica who has made it clear that he only has a mental attraction for Laycon while physical attraction to the Billionaire son, Kiddwaya.

Addressing this matter on the Live Eviction show on Sunday host by Ebuka drawn the attention of Erica to this by asking Vee on the advice she gave to Laycon.

See more reaction of Erica: https://news.1app.online/bbnaija-get-out-im-done-with-you-erica-blasts-laycon/

Re: Bbnaija: Get Out, I'm Done With You- Erica Blasts Laycon by mamaafrik(m): 10:36am On Aug 24, 2020
Lekan ti fuuuck up,laycon should have tested waters with wathoni or Dorathy or better still stay focus,se oni oo logbon lori ni,you sha wan let us down abi,maa fi iwo seepe fun e nisinsinyi

(1) (Reply)

Erica Shares Nigerian Flags @ Endsars Protest | Laycon Surprise Ozo @ Supersport / DMX Died @ 50: 50 Cent Gives Reason He Can Pay Tribute / Seun Fakorede’s Wedding (commissioner For Youth And Sports) With Seyi Makinde &

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.