Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

UEFA Champions League All Time Scorers (group Stage To Final) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UEFA Champions League All Time Scorers (group Stage To Final) (1278 Views)

AFCON 2023 Group Stage Best X1; CAF Snubs Super Eagles Stars / World Cup: France Battle Virus Outbreak Day To Final Against Argentina / Top Ten Super Eagles All-time Scorers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UEFA Champions League All Time Scorers (group Stage To Final) by Debstegab100(m): 9:57am On Aug 24, 2020
{Champions League Top Scorers}

1. Cristiano Ronaldo - 130 goals

2. Lionel Messi - 115 goals

3. Raul - 71 goals

4. Robert Lewandowski - 68 goals

5. Karim Benzema - 65 goals

6. Ruud van Nistelrooy - 56 goals

7. Thierry Henry - 50 goals

8. Alfredo Di Stefano - 49 goals

9. Andriy Shevchenko - 48 goals

10. Zlatan Ibrahimovic - 48 goals

Unique Media©

Re: UEFA Champions League All Time Scorers (group Stage To Final) by babakbb: 10:14am On Aug 24, 2020
You will not see people here now because Cr7 is topping the chart, they hate Cr7 for no reason.

Incase you dont know, Cr7 is topping assists and UCL titles also.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UEFA Champions League All Time Scorers (group Stage To Final) by tfash96(m): 11:50am On Aug 24, 2020
Messi the GOAT is 2nd to that hushpuppi with few margin despite having fewer apps compared to him and not a tapin merchant like him... Messi is truly a magician

4 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League All Time Scorers (group Stage To Final) by babakbb: 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
tfash96:
Messi the GOAT is 2nd to that hushpuppi with few margin despite having fewer apps compared to him and not a tapin merchant like him... Messi is truly a magician

Another Story, A magician that was thrashed 8 2 ....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UEFA Champions League All Time Scorers (group Stage To Final) by tfash96(m): 4:53pm On Aug 24, 2020
babakbb:

Another Story, A magician that was thrashed 8 2 ....
You can't win every time.. No need to shalaye that more than this for you

3 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League All Time Scorers (group Stage To Final) by paulolee(m): 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
thats nice coming from those two goats bt pls you should include the number of games played because i think messi did better..
cr7 130 goals in 170 games and messi 115 goals in 143 games mean cr7 have played 27 games more with jus 15 goals more than messi....who deserve more respect??

3 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League All Time Scorers (group Stage To Final) by Beverlyjean(f): 8:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
tfash96:

He has more appearances cos he performs better in the CL than him .... magician that hasn't seen final of CL in over half a decade since xavi and iniesta left ... he is nothing but a local champion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UEFA Champions League All Time Scorers (group Stage To Final) by obonujoker(m): 8:53pm On Aug 24, 2020
tfash96:
You can't win every time.. No need to shalaye that more than this for you

I 8-2 shalaye too,but pessi has been solved grin
Re: UEFA Champions League All Time Scorers (group Stage To Final) by MicheyJ1: 9:03pm On Aug 24, 2020
Beverlyjean:

He has more appearances cos he performs better in the CL than him .... magician that hasn't seen final of CL in over half a decade since xavi and iniesta left ... he is nothing but a local champion
Lol local Champion? Let me burst your head messi had a better season than Ronaldo....remove penalties from Ronaldo's goal tally this season and then check his stats....imagine someone who had the highest number of assists and highest number of successful dribbles in Europe is who you call a local champion....yes Bayern beat Barça 8-2.....but did you goat pass round of 16.....
When Barça wins you guys don't give messi his due credit y'all will say the club is carrying Messi but when barca loses you blame Messi....messi is a better goalscorer, dribbler and playmaker than ronaldo...even Wayne Rooney (Ronaldo's former teammate) said messi is miles better than ronaldo...get sense

3 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League All Time Scorers (group Stage To Final) by Gbogbowa: 11:01pm On Aug 24, 2020
paulolee:
thats nice coming from those two goats bt pls you should include the number of games played because i think messi did better..
cr7 130 goals in 170 games and messi 115 goals in 143 games mean cr7 have played 27 games more with jus 15 goals more than messi....who deserve more respect??
you can't use game played because most games Barca are already knockout before getting to semi final but Madrid move on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UEFA Champions League All Time Scorers (group Stage To Final) by Beverlyjean(f): 11:08pm On Aug 24, 2020
MicheyJ1:

Lol local Champion? Let me burst your head messi had a better season than Ronaldo....remove penalties from Ronaldo's goal tally this season and then check his stats....imagine someone who had the highest number of assists and highest number of successful dribbles in Europe is who you call a local champion....yes Bayern beat Barça 8-2.....but did you goat pass round of 16.....
When Barça wins you guys don't give messi his due credit y'all will say the club is carrying Messi but when barca loses you blame Messi....messi is a better goalscorer, dribbler and playmaker than ronaldo...even Wayne Rooney (Ronaldo's former teammate) said messi is miles better than ronaldo...get sense

I will rather get knocked out of the group stage honorably that to b disgraced in the quarters...even southampton wunt conceed those number of goals...

Ronaldo won the league this season and ur messi left empty handed....dint messi score penalties this season?? Besides , is penalty not part of the game...infact penalties are also part of a players attribute... a clinical penalty is a skill as well...penalties are more valuable than assists cos no one cares about assists apart from u minions... assists are useless if it ain't converted to goals... ronaldo has the record for highest assists in the CL but ronaldo fans don't talk about it cos its inconsequential.... i have never heard of award for highest assist or golden assist ... penalties can win u golden boot or top scorer ...

Ronaldo hit 37 goals this season with a serie a title ... he ended his final game with a 2.1 win as he got the 2 goals...messi ended his season in shambles ... 8 fvcking 2... u should hide in shame....no goal , no assist ... u call him God of football, but they keep on disgracing him year in , year out... using la liga to claim best

The guy is nothing but a fraud

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UEFA Champions League All Time Scorers (group Stage To Final) by Gbogbowa: 11:08pm On Aug 24, 2020
MicheyJ1:

look at it this way last champion league Liverpool knocked Barca out 4nil Messi did not proof himself but Ajas knocked juve out but c boy score both leg,come back to this year Messi still flop but Ronaldo still respond with 2 goal .foot ball is not dribbling but team playing both in club and country c boy standout

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UEFA Champions League All Time Scorers (group Stage To Final) by Beverlyjean(f): 11:14pm On Aug 24, 2020
Gbogbowa:
you can't use game played because most games Barca are already knockout before getting to semi final but Madrid move on

Barca and messi fans are very dull because they hv low I.Q... ronaldo has played in 12 semi finals....highest by any player in history compared to messis 8 appearances
Re: UEFA Champions League All Time Scorers (group Stage To Final) by paulolee(m): 5:41am On Aug 25, 2020
Gbogbowa:
naaa,...i dnt agree with you, games played is the best stats bcoz cr7 is 2 seasons ahead od messi and also u cnt compare a player with 100 goals in 200 matches with a player with 80 goals in 70 matches..
Re: UEFA Champions League All Time Scorers (group Stage To Final) by Beverlyjean(f): 7:56am On Aug 25, 2020
paulolee:

naaa,...i dnt agree with you, games played is the best stats bcoz cr7 is 2 seasons ahead od messi and also u cnt compare a player with 100 goals in 200 matches with a player with 80 goals in 70 matches..

When will u stop posting crap?? Even Lewandowski has lesser games than messi...no one cares of any player has played more games or less...in the end of their careers , the record goals is what people will care for .... most people don't know who Justin Fontaine is , but he has the best goal ratio in football and first player to hit double figures in the WC , but mention pele , ronaldo ,klose, Muller and people remember those ones cos they ended with more goals ...

Michael Owen had a fantastic goal ratio at real madrid , even better than de limas record but no one cares cos de lima scored more goals in the end, even tho de lima joined b4 owen...

U messi fans are the most delusional set of fans ... have u tot of the players that messi has scored more than them only because he started playing b4 them... wait till he breaks the record b4 u can brag

2 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League All Time Scorers (group Stage To Final) by paulolee(m): 8:19am On Aug 25, 2020
Beverlyjean:

When will u stop posting crap?? Even Lewandowski has lesser games than messi...no one cares of any player has played more games or less...in the end of their careers , the record goals is what people will care for .... most people don't know who Justin Fontaine is , but he has the best goal ratio in football and first player to hit double figures in the WC , but mention pele , ronaldo ,klose, Muller and people remember those ones cos they ended with more goals ...

Michael Owen had a fantastic goal ratio at real madrid , even better than de limas record but no one cares cos de lima scored more goals in the end, even tho de lima joined b4 owen...

U messi fans are the most delusional set of fans ... have u tot of the players that messi has scored more than them only because he started playing b4 them... wait till he breaks the record b4 u can brag
chai....na wah ooo, am jus trying to say messi numbers aint dt bad bcoz of his goal to game ratio, didnt say cr7 didnt deserve the record, all you jus have to do is to read and understand dt my post than spilling insults like a kid..
i stated their numbers and gave me own opinion bt instead you choose to ignore them and start typing like a kid, u cr7 gees are soo hypocritical, the same sets of people dt talk down on messi after he broke cr7 number of hatricks record in la liga, saying dt cr7 did it in a shorter period of time and with lesser games played...pls its owkay and dnt mention me again but jus let me know when ur cr7 wins his next ballon d d or bcoz dt the most important individual award in the world for now..
and if you want to talk abt individual records or trophies ur cr7 have a lot of catch ups to do....google is ur friend though

2 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League All Time Scorers (group Stage To Final) by Beverlyjean(f): 9:01am On Aug 25, 2020
paulolee:

chai....na wah ooo, am jus trying to say messi numbers aint dt bad bcoz of his goal to game ratio, didnt say cr7 didnt deserve the record, all you jus have to do is to read and understand dt my post than spilling insults like a kid..
i stated their numbers and gave me own opinion bt instead you choose to ignore them and start typing like a kid, u cr7 gees are soo hypocritical, the same sets of people dt talk down on messi after he broke cr7 number of hatricks record in la liga, saying dt cr7 did it in a shorter period of time and with lesser games played...pls its owkay and dnt mention me again but jus let me know when ur cr7 wins his next ballon d d or bcoz dt the most important individual award in the world for now..
and if you want to talk abt individual records or trophies ur cr7 have a lot of catch ups to do....google is ur friend though

U cant compare Messi and Ronaldo's exploits in Spain to their exploits in the CL because there is only one CL and different leagues....calculate their club goals in the league, thats fair enough...then their goals in the CL separately...if u can't comprehend my statements then I quit cos I dont wanna stress my brain
Re: UEFA Champions League All Time Scorers (group Stage To Final) by tfash96(m): 9:02am On Aug 25, 2020
Beverlyjean:

What do you know about football?

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League All Time Scorers (group Stage To Final) by ojaysam25(m): 9:07am On Aug 25, 2020
Ronaldo always on top in every competition...apart from laliga....Mr eibar is king of la liga.....Rinaldo king of football.
Re: UEFA Champions League All Time Scorers (group Stage To Final) by Beverlyjean(f): 1:51pm On Aug 25, 2020
tfash96:
What do you know about football?

The things u too biased to know

2 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League All Time Scorers (group Stage To Final) by Oldboss(m): 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2020
Beverlyjean:

but he still has more ballon dor than ur penaldo since xavi left he has still won ballon dor once why ur mr chanllger since leaving benzema and modric dubia ballot dor
Re: UEFA Champions League All Time Scorers (group Stage To Final) by babakbb: 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2020
Oldboss:
but he still has more ballon dor than ur penaldo since xavi left he has still won ballon dor once why ur mr chanllger since leaving benzema and modric dubia ballot dor

Which useless Ballon d or, only 1 ahead of Cr7 and so what.
Messi has 6 and Cr7 has 5 so whats the noise.....

Cr7 is ahead of Messi in UCL titles also
Re: UEFA Champions League All Time Scorers (group Stage To Final) by Oldboss(m): 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
babakbb:

Which useless Ballon d or, only 1 ahead of Cr7 and so what.
Messi has 6 and Cr7 has 5 so whats the noise.....

Cr7 is ahead of Messi in UCL titles also
making him better that the noise

(1) (Reply)

Video: Cristiano Ronaldo Kicking Liverpool Player Out Of Frustration / Portsmouth Capture Striker Utaka / Where Is Kanu Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.