Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Graphic: SARS Officers Allegedly Machete Boy’s Leg, Extort Him In Delta - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic: SARS Officers Allegedly Machete Boy’s Leg, Extort Him In Delta (929 Views)

Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him / Husband Allegedly Machete Wife To Death In Rivers State (graphic Photos) / SACS Operative Beaten In Agege After Damaging A Boy's Leg While Chasing A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic: SARS Officers Allegedly Machete Boy’s Leg, Extort Him In Delta by Ronky001(f): 11:54am On Aug 24, 2020
https://gisthubnaija.com
A 26-year-old man identified as Samuel, was on Saturday, August 22,2020, allegedly assaulted and extorted by SARS officers attached to command headquarters in Asaba , Delta State. https://gisthubnaija.com/graphic-sars-officers-allegedly-machete-boys-leg-extort-him-in-delta/

It was gathered that the victim was on a motorcycle with his girlfriend when he was accosted by the officers at Koka Junction in the state capital.

According to Activist Gwamnishu, “The SARS officers dragged him from the Okada and forced him and his girlfriend into their car.

The victims demanded to know where they were being taken to but the officers responded by macheting Samuel’s leg.

They seized his ATM card and forced him to disclose his pin and withdrew N15,400 from his account.

I’m calling on the Delta State government to please intervene by putting an end to the constant harassment Nigerians face from SARS.”

https://gisthubnaija.com/graphic-sars-officers-allegedly-machete-boys-leg-extort-him-in-delta/

Re: Graphic: SARS Officers Allegedly Machete Boy’s Leg, Extort Him In Delta by Superjazz: 12:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
While the zoo called nigeria keep embarrassing itself others laugh at it's predicament
Proverb....
Re: Graphic: SARS Officers Allegedly Machete Boy’s Leg, Extort Him In Delta by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 24, 2020
Superjazz:
While the zoo called nigeria keep embarrassing itself others laugh at it's predicament
Proverb....
Had the same experience 2 months ago when I was returning from a visit to my mom.
They pulled me over asking where I got the money to afford a Toyota (spider) when meanwhile my mom was a realtor...
I myself had my own business up and running in sapele Delta State where I sell gadgets and phones .. argument escalated and they hit me with the edge of a gun and wounded me I was saved that day by some army officers passing by who came to my rescue asked them to do frog jump and demanded they pay 15,000 for my treatment
#EndSarsAgain

2 Likes

Re: Graphic: SARS Officers Allegedly Machete Boy’s Leg, Extort Him In Delta by stacyadams: 2:51pm On Aug 24, 2020
Brainiac12:

Had the same experience 2 months ago when I was returning from a visit to my mom.
They pulled me over asking where I got the money to afford a Toyota (spider) when meanwhile my mom was a realtor...
I myself had my own business up and running in sapele Delta State where I sell gadgets and phones .. argument escalated and they hit me with the edge of a gun and wounded me I was saved that day by some army officers passing by who came to my rescue asked them to do frog jump and demanded they pay 15,000 for my treatment
#EndSarsAgain
grin angry grin

This one sweet me...I hope say u dash army d money,

1 Like

Re: Graphic: SARS Officers Allegedly Machete Boy’s Leg, Extort Him In Delta by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 24, 2020
stacyadams:
grin angry grin

This one sweet me...I hope say u dash army d money,
I Vasa Dem 10k na I nor actually need the money oo

1 Like

Re: Graphic: SARS Officers Allegedly Machete Boy’s Leg, Extort Him In Delta by stacyadams: 3:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
Brainiac12:

I Vasa Dem 10k na I nor actually need the money oo
grin grin grin na so...na only army fit fix dos idiots brain

(1) (Reply)

Horrible World History III / Three Men Beaten And Arrested By The Police For Stealing Cats / Watch The Moment Some Nigerian Soldiers Survived Boat Mishap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.