Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

774,000 Jobs: Soldiers Beat Up Applicants In Ibadan (video) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 774,000 Jobs: Soldiers Beat Up Applicants In Ibadan (video) (28418 Views)

774,000 Jobs: Beneficiaries Salary Is N60,000 Monthly - Festus Keyamo / FRSC Recruitment: Soldiers Flog Applicants In Kogi, Injure Some (Pictures) / Police Recruitment 2018 List Of Shortlisted Applicants In All 36 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 774,000 Jobs: Soldiers Beat Up Applicants In Ibadan (video) by wink2015(m): 2:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
EVERYTHING IN NIGERIA is always the hard way.

To collect application forms HARD WAY

To withdraw money from ATM HARD WAY

To enter molue HARD WAY

To collect retirement benefit HARDWAY

NA WETIN DO NIGERIA?
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Soldiers Beat Up Applicants In Ibadan (video) by Kenn55: 2:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
How much are they paying the recipients? Is it up to 100K? and is it permanent?
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Soldiers Beat Up Applicants In Ibadan (video) by Siberia01(m): 2:37pm On Aug 24, 2020
grin
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Soldiers Beat Up Applicants In Ibadan (video) by sofiscatedmoron: 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2020
Nkan nbe
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Soldiers Beat Up Applicants In Ibadan (video) by Charity85(m): 2:53pm On Aug 24, 2020
While I dislike Military brutality, I support this. We blame government for everything, but we in our little way can't even do the little things in an ordered manner. Effects of bad home training. It happens everywhere. ATM, banks, traffic, job interviews and screenings just name it. Last year, I was at a job interview in the Imo State Civil service commission. You need to see how ill mannared and uncivil Nigerian adults are. Not just Nigerian adults but graduates. Again the government can do these online to save people of unnecessary stress

1 Like

Re: 774,000 Jobs: Soldiers Beat Up Applicants In Ibadan (video) by tee4naija(m): 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
Igbere TV should have waited to heard from the authorities concerned before rushing to publish the story. Everything in Nigeria is upside down.
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Soldiers Beat Up Applicants In Ibadan (video) by Benprass(m): 2:59pm On Aug 24, 2020
Toscarel:

Portal not potter and you are right. They would rather collect fees while they have already selected candidates

Thanks for the correction God bless you I appreciate.

2 Likes

Re: 774,000 Jobs: Soldiers Beat Up Applicants In Ibadan (video) by Cmanforall: 3:01pm On Aug 24, 2020
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Soldiers Beat Up Applicants In Ibadan (video) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2020
seunlayi:

when are they coming for the delivery? They should hurry up

It is piece by piece. By the time they are done, we will have to move to Benin Republic and Cameroon.
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Soldiers Beat Up Applicants In Ibadan (video) by freeborn02: 3:14pm On Aug 24, 2020
SmartPolician:

Don't blame the soldiers alone

Nigerians are horrible and unruly too

Tell me why soldiers would flog anyone if they had behaved

How many times do the police come to the ATM to flog people?

It should have been done online though

Don't tell me you don't know that many Nigerians get abused for no reaons by these soldiers.

Did you watch the video where those new recruits were threatening civilians? Is that the kind of military you are proud of?
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Soldiers Beat Up Applicants In Ibadan (video) by Deborah98(f): 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
Nawa ooooh, things just dey unfold in this country
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Soldiers Beat Up Applicants In Ibadan (video) by Farki: 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2020
Nchenches:

Biafra soldiers were rushing to Lagos to flush out Gowon with his Northern henchmen from Lagos.

Yoruba twisted the fact and say Igbos wanted to annex Yoruba land to become part of Biafra.

Like they "liberated" the former Bendel State by installing an igbo puppet ruler.
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Soldiers Beat Up Applicants In Ibadan (video) by Azmanaty: 3:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
Na only old people full ibadan so??

See as pensioners dey hustle for 3months 30k per month job
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Soldiers Beat Up Applicants In Ibadan (video) by nkemjacob2(m): 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
I won't blame them. Their recruitment process is fishing cos dey are tout are to brutalized not to respect civilians.
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Soldiers Beat Up Applicants In Ibadan (video) by subcbouy: 3:38pm On Aug 24, 2020
seunlayi:
is this about Makinde 1yr in office?
I thought all the signposts have supplied sufficient jobs for his people. I never know all of this is a scam to deceive people altogether.
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Soldiers Beat Up Applicants In Ibadan (video) by Belleful: 3:38pm On Aug 24, 2020
suffering and smiling upon 20k... hmmmm
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Soldiers Beat Up Applicants In Ibadan (video) by rdokoye: 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
Soldiers are not supposed to operate within their country. You have security forces for such tasks. Soldiers are killers, that's what they're trained to do, they're not trained to handle civil disputes, that's why they ALWAYS overreact when put in such circumstances.
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Soldiers Beat Up Applicants In Ibadan (video) by bikefab(m): 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
Nigerian politicians have succeeded in ridiculing the people with hunger and peanuts.
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Soldiers Beat Up Applicants In Ibadan (video) by AsawanaDgreat: 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2020
Too bad
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Soldiers Beat Up Applicants In Ibadan (video) by 1stNumeroUno: 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2020
One day our mumu go tire us ourselves.

It's unfortunate that people don't understand that what govt with this job thing is Mega embezzlement.

...but as someone said, Nigerians are not usually angry at corruption because they are ready to do worse if oppoortuned. Interestingly, enough the opportunity will never come because those on it will not shift 'yansh' lai-lai.
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Soldiers Beat Up Applicants In Ibadan (video) by Ken91(m): 4:28pm On Aug 24, 2020
had they share this reach my local govt, for khana let me quickly go collect my own
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Soldiers Beat Up Applicants In Ibadan (video) by cuteralph101(m): 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2020
IamHeWrites:

https://igberetvnews.com/1362312/774000-jobs-soldiers-beat-applicants-ibadan-video/
often times u can't blame a soldier. Its their duty to maintain orderliness what happens when civilians refuse orderliness. Minimum force is allowed. I attended a burial ceremony i was muffled at how stubborn humans can be...tueh
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Soldiers Beat Up Applicants In Ibadan (video) by Investnow2017: 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2020
SmartPolician:

Don't blame the soldiers alone

Nigerians are horrible and unruly too

Tell me why soldiers would flog anyone if they had behaved

How many times do the police come to the ATM to flog people?

It should have been done online though
Granted that some Nigerians are typically unruly, but which nation uses ARMY to control a crowd of hungry applicants? Soon you will not see anything wrong if you see the army controlling traffic. These measures are too bad and uncivilized. In some countries soldiers are hardly seen in the public except at their barracks - they hardly interface with civillians. What you see here is like someone using AK47 after mosquitoes in your room! Sad and very painful. Please for those who might find this incident hilarious, it is certainly not, it is a very painful occurrence in the history of this dear country. I am in tears tbh!
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Soldiers Beat Up Applicants In Ibadan (video) by SmartPolician: 5:27pm On Aug 24, 2020
Investnow2017:

Granted that some Nigerians are typically unruly, but which nation uses ARMY to control a crowd of hungry applicants? Soon you will not see anything wrong if you see the army controlling traffic. These measures are too bad and uncivilized. In some countries soldiers are hardly seen in the public except at their barracks - they hardly interface with civillians. What you see here is like someone using AK47 after mosquitoes in your room! Sad and very painful. Please for those who might find this incident hilarious, it is certainly not, it is a very painful occurrence in the history of this dear country. I am in tears tbh!

You are right

Soldiers shouldn't have any business with civilians

But then, this is Nigeria

Abnormal things are normal
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Soldiers Beat Up Applicants In Ibadan (video) by Investnow2017: 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
SmartPolician:

You are right

Soldiers shouldn't have any business with civilians

But then, this is Nigeria

Abnormal things are normal
On a stop over in Dubai, at the airport while about to board the plane, i saw how my fellow Nigerians maintained orderliness, but immediately we arrived at the Murtala M airport, the same Nigerians who were very gentle in the airport in Dubai brought out their true colours - you needed to see the rush to clear at the airport back home - it was chaos, many who claim to know one immigration officer or the other jumping queue, and sadly in that frenzy some were still attended to!
Why must we turn Nigeria into this? Why?
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Soldiers Beat Up Applicants In Ibadan (video) by Layksaide(m): 5:45pm On Aug 24, 2020
I hope they know it's a 20k job and just for 3months abi na 6 months sef
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Soldiers Beat Up Applicants In Ibadan (video) by osazsky(m): 6:10pm On Aug 24, 2020
I thought it was menial jobs Kia Nigerians are really suffering o...and some will still be defending any idiot that is holding political position provided it's there tribe....even if the person is corrupt and has nothing to offer...God thank u for making me financially buoyant.. so I for they this que the collect beating..jesus I thank u.hence forth I will never complain again.father I am sorry have mercy on me
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Soldiers Beat Up Applicants In Ibadan (video) by InvertedHammer: 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2020
/
I support the soldiers.

Disorderly conduct is the order when you get many Nigerians in a crowd. They are always in a hurry to nowhere.

Where is Osibanjo when you need him?
/
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Soldiers Beat Up Applicants In Ibadan (video) by philcz(m): 7:27pm On Aug 24, 2020
This life no balance. You go school finish ordinary NNCO come de flog you
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Soldiers Beat Up Applicants In Ibadan (video) by HDT13(m): 7:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
Anything govt and stress sha, private companies/organisations do this things and get it right but not govt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Make Money Marking Waec And Neco Scripts. / Nigeria Bottling Company Limited Fresh Job Recruitment March 2017 (7 Positions) / Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Digital Trainee Recruitment 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.