Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Make Money Marking Waec And Neco Scripts. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Make Money Marking Waec And Neco Scripts. (28418 Views)

Neco Cordination June/July 2015 begins August 15th, 2015 / . / Study Abroad For Free Using Waec And Neco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money Marking Waec And Neco Scripts. by obaym2002: 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2007
There is a good opportunity for us graduates to make some money by marking WAEC and NECO scripts. All you need is to be a graduate with a good result-i guess at least a 2-2. Get close to secondary school teachers so as to get informed of the next marking season. This year's SSCE marking is going to end this week. I took part and i am going to be paid about 6000 plus for marking 324 BIology Practical scripts. I finished marking in 4 days, i guess thats not a bad deal. Watch out for NECO next month. Goodluck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make Money Marking Waec And Neco Scripts. by minute(f): 10:49pm On Jul 23, 2007
Must u have a degree for that?

i used to mark too u know but not with a degree.

As long as u are a close friend to one of the teachers-he/she cld get the scripts out for u.

OKay i was a student,and i needed money to keep body and soul together-my mum was the principal of the schl so i took a full advantage of that.

And secondary schl leavers too cld make some change workn as a CHECKER too.

i marked for three good yrs,i even marked the NAPTEB or whatever once,but they dont pay much like the NECO and WAEC do.

AND dats actually a good idea obaym2002

1 Like

Re: Make Money Marking Waec And Neco Scripts. by ebos(m): 9:41am On Jul 24, 2007
So, na you guys dey mark down those children. 2-1, or 2-2 matters? Especially some with 2-2 are not even better than some SS3 students. No wonder my cousin who came back angrily after English paper was given B2. When asked how manage. He said, he scattered them will big grammar. It might be they could not understand the grammar, and they decided to give him B2.
Re: Make Money Marking Waec And Neco Scripts. by rowlandwhy: 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2007
ebos:

So, na you guys dey mark down those children. 2-1, or 2-2 matters? Especially some with 2-2 are not even better than some SS3 students. No wonder my cousin who came back angrily after English paper was given B2. When asked how manage. He said, he scattered them will big grammar. It might be they could not understand the grammar, and they decided to give him B2.

Ebos,
nawa o
Gbebo
Re: Make Money Marking Waec And Neco Scripts. by chinne1(f): 1:09pm On Jul 25, 2007
Obaym2002,
you can equally link me with one of those teachers that helps you get those papers,
I am actually very interested,

But I don't have that BSc oooooooo, I only have an OND, I hope that will do.

Please reach me on chedegirl@yahoo.com,
I am really desperate to do any work, so far no be asawo work.

My desperation will not lead me to that.
Re: Make Money Marking Waec And Neco Scripts. by ogoretta: 12:09pm On Jul 26, 2007
obos, this shows your level of education. if you are educated or you have gone to the four walls of university u would have known better. to compare an SS3 student with B ScĀ  2-2.
it's only those that paid lecturer to pass exams that can think this way.[color=#006600][/color]

3 Likes

Re: Make Money Marking Waec And Neco Scripts. by ebos(m): 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2007
@ Ogorette

I said some of the 2-2 and not all. You know what I'm saying. Some hired mercenaries for their O Level, later got admission, and was able graduate thru the bottom power or whatever. We have some SS3 Students from good private schools that can compete and defeat some of these 2-2 and third class babes. It is a fact, but not all. It's only someone that falls in this category can dispute this simple truth.
Re: Make Money Marking Waec And Neco Scripts. by ebos(m): 12:37pm On Jul 26, 2007
I know some that were able to graduate from our Universities that cannot compete with some SS3 students. Believe it or forget it.
Re: Make Money Marking Waec And Neco Scripts. by chinne1(f): 10:09am On Jul 27, 2007
I dont think am ready for all these debate,

I only want any body that can help connect me to any of these teachers so I can mark and make my money and not all these 2-2 Bsc and SS students thing,

This guy only made a suggestion so that any one interested can go and mark and make the money and not for us to start debating.

That is why we are Nigerians, if its something that is worth debating , we wount debate it,
Its this minor thing we are talking about, please lets be serious for once.

1 Like

Re: Make Money Marking Waec And Neco Scripts. by bohler(f): 6:29pm On Jul 27, 2007
@obaym2002 please do not listen to all this debate o.i am very interested in this offer of yours to help please my addy is kipkalm @yahoo.com and my fone numba is 08052232564.if you want me to call you i will if you give me your numba and e-mail addy.take kia
Re: Make Money Marking Waec And Neco Scripts. by Abium: 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2007
Making Waec OR Neco is not a new thing. I also involve my self in this activity but the funny part of it is that i marg Primary three question grin grin shocked
Re: Make Money Marking Waec And Neco Scripts. by sparta(f): 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2007
hi
am interested in marking too. I have an OND, Kindly contact me .
Jeskemy@yahoo.com
Re: Make Money Marking Waec And Neco Scripts. by ebos(m): 3:05pm On Aug 01, 2007
Who will contact you people? Get the poster right, he said get close to any Secondary School Teacher(s) in your area. He didn't say if you are interested volunteer yourself for him to contact you. So, do inquire from any secondary teacher(s) you know for more details.

1 Like

Re: Make Money Marking Waec And Neco Scripts. by connkg(m): 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2007
Hmmmm,

The checking is really strenuous. Did that some of my undergraduate days. To make it as a checker (and you're only looking at about N3, 500), you need to live near enough to the centre, give up rest in evening and, maybe, even a Sunday. That depends, though.

I can say, from experience, that it's hectic. You sit from 8am to 5/6pm with a pencil totaling half and one marks, with only an hour of rest in between! Entire experience lasts for seven or eight days, max.

Enjoy! PORA-II

1 Like

Re: Make Money Marking Waec And Neco Scripts. by AmeLonRo(m): 1:41pm On Jun 10, 2013
That of 2013 is starting this friday oooooooooooooooo grin grin grin
Re: Make Money Marking Waec And Neco Scripts. by doctuw(m): 3:59pm On Jun 10, 2013
Ame Lon Ro: That of 2013 is starting this friday oooooooooooooooo grin grin grin
how do i get a link to that. i reside in Osun state
Re: Make Money Marking Waec And Neco Scripts. by Malubi(m): 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2013
doctuw:
how do i get a link to that. i reside in Osun state
Good i am interested. Can i go to my state WAEC office.
Re: Make Money Marking Waec And Neco Scripts. by Sandyvenny(f): 4:19pm On Jun 10, 2013
Am interested; how do I get the link? I reside in abuja..
Re: Make Money Marking Waec And Neco Scripts. by bibinwaka: 5:04pm On Jun 10, 2013
pls am at awka. how do i get d link. pls rply Asap.
Re: Make Money Marking Waec And Neco Scripts. by luky111: 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2013
Anybody in kaduna who can help with a link?

1 Like

Re: Make Money Marking Waec And Neco Scripts. by abioz(m): 10:57pm On Jun 10, 2013
luky111: Anybody in kaduna who can help with a link?

i could help...can't remember d name of the school but it s along kawo before Hassan house(govt house) and after supreme court.

will get d exact location for you 2mor.
the exercise starts on friday o

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Make Money Marking Waec And Neco Scripts. by luky111: 11:45pm On Jun 10, 2013
abioz:

i could help...can't remember d name of the school but it s along kawo before Hassan house(govt house) and after supreme court.

will get d exact location for you 2mor.
the exercise starts on friday o
Thank you so much. I will realy appreciate it.
Re: Make Money Marking Waec And Neco Scripts. by Wendyslim(f): 8:18am On Jun 11, 2013
Ame Lon Ro: That of 2013 is starting this friday oooooooooooooooo grin grin grin
. Pls how do I go about it? I live in Abuja
Re: Make Money Marking Waec And Neco Scripts. by choicely: 8:29am On Jun 11, 2013
[quote author=bibinwaka]pls am at awka. how do i get d link. pls rply Asap. Go to Igwebuike grammer school by 2pm on friday:
Re: Make Money Marking Waec And Neco Scripts. by bibinwaka: 9:33am On Jun 11, 2013
@choicely. thx vry much. wil u b der. send me ur no at blessingnwakego@yahoo.com
Re: Make Money Marking Waec And Neco Scripts. by ezekielolatunde: 11:13am On Jun 11, 2013
Pls where is the collations centre in lagos.....i mean waec marking coordination centre in Lagos...i got invitee from sokoto but now in Lagos...pls reply asap
Re: Make Money Marking Waec And Neco Scripts. by ijmokobia: 3:58pm On Jun 11, 2013
How do I get the link I reside in Mushin - Lagos. Help me out
Re: Make Money Marking Waec And Neco Scripts. by choicely: 4:15pm On Jun 11, 2013
[quote author=bibinwaka]@choicely. thx vry much. wil u b der. send me ur no at blessingnwakego@yahoo.com No I wont b there hrd abt it frm a frend:,do go wit ur statement of result.
Re: Make Money Marking Waec And Neco Scripts. by bibinwaka: 4:28pm On Jun 11, 2013
pls do dey tak any1 or base it on university result.
Re: Make Money Marking Waec And Neco Scripts. by Joniboi(m): 4:41pm On Jun 11, 2013
I stay in kaduna and am interested. Please where is the exact location please?
Re: Make Money Marking Waec And Neco Scripts. by Joniboi(m): 8:44am On Jun 12, 2013
@Abloz, please where is the venue for marking of Waec in kaduna? Thanks.
Re: Make Money Marking Waec And Neco Scripts. by Royally(f): 10:11am On Jun 12, 2013
ijmokobia: How do I get the link I reside in Mushin - Lagos. Help me out

Also interested. I reside in Surulere, Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Bottling Company Limited Fresh Job Recruitment March 2017 (7 Positions) / How Much Does FCMB Pay Marketers,it's Urgent / I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.