Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

How I Escaped From Police Custody — Ibadan Serial Killer Reveals - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Escaped From Police Custody — Ibadan Serial Killer Reveals (1024 Views)

Handcuffed Man Allegedly Falls Off From Police Vehicle In Anambra, Dies / I Collect N500 For Every Killing - Ibadan Serial Killer Confesses / Who Is The Serial Killer In Port Harcourt Hotels, Killing Many Ladies? (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Escaped From Police Custody — Ibadan Serial Killer Reveals by CallMeDrino: 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
The suspected serial killer in Akinyele Local Government Area of Oyo State Sunday Shodipe has narrated how he escaped from police custody, Igbere TV reports.

Mr Shodipe, 19, was rearrested on Sunday following help from hunters after days of manhunt.

In a video obtained by IGBERE TV, Shodipe said he climbed a tank stand before going for the fence when he was taken out for a bath.

He said: “The new DPO at Mokola Police Station told a policeman, Funso, that he should take us out to have our bath. The policeman took me out and he warned me against trying to escape. I didn’t even think of escaping when he said that.

“But when I saw that he was engrossed in his discussion with a man, I climbed the tank stand and scaled the fence. It was around 7 pm when I escaped.”

Residents of the area had protested against his escape, calling on the police to ensure he is rearrested and watched closely.

The Inspector-General of Police (IGP) Mohammed Adamu had also vowed to sanction any law enforcement officer culpable for the escape.

https://igberetvnews.com/1362323/oyo-suspected-serial-killer-narrates-escaped-police-custody/

Lalasticlala

Re: How I Escaped From Police Custody — Ibadan Serial Killer Reveals by hisgrace090: 1:58pm On Aug 24, 2020
Product of cultism tormenting Nigerians.
Re: How I Escaped From Police Custody — Ibadan Serial Killer Reveals by Lipscomb(m): 2:12pm On Aug 24, 2020
grin he said he didn't have it in mind to run away until police man advised him to run .

2 Likes

Re: How I Escaped From Police Custody — Ibadan Serial Killer Reveals by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2020
Is that the script they gave you to read to the public? sad
Re: How I Escaped From Police Custody — Ibadan Serial Killer Reveals by mamaafrik(m): 2:26pm On Aug 24, 2020
So he couldn't take his bath in chains abi....,eni kuure.....,eyin oniro oshi yiii
Re: How I Escaped From Police Custody — Ibadan Serial Killer Reveals by hakeemhakeem(m): 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
Planned steps how took criminal out at 7pm to had his Bath.moreover new dpo transfer to perfect the job
Re: How I Escaped From Police Custody — Ibadan Serial Killer Reveals by Karlifate: 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2020

I climbed the tank stand and scaled the fence.
But some people said he used voodoo teleport to escape.
It seems that the new name for PoliceNGR is Voodoo Teleport.

Re: How I Escaped From Police Custody — Ibadan Serial Killer Reveals by richiemcgold: 3:20pm On Aug 24, 2020
That police should be investigated for conspiracy
Re: How I Escaped From Police Custody — Ibadan Serial Killer Reveals by Azmanaty: 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2020
Everyone knows police helped him to escape after parting with some sum.

I fear Nigeria police pass high-way robbers
Re: How I Escaped From Police Custody — Ibadan Serial Killer Reveals by IamWonderful: 3:48pm On Aug 24, 2020
It is not adding up, I see police officers compromise
Re: How I Escaped From Police Custody — Ibadan Serial Killer Reveals by Ladiesdoctor(m): 3:50pm On Aug 24, 2020
Kutuma bura uba, karyan banza.
Re: How I Escaped From Police Custody — Ibadan Serial Killer Reveals by GamalNasser: 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2020
Since when did Nigeria police start allowing people bath in their custody...Ah mean even the policemen themselves don't even bath
Re: How I Escaped From Police Custody — Ibadan Serial Killer Reveals by Iamgrey5(m): 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2020
Dem suppose don baptize him with beating.
Re: How I Escaped From Police Custody — Ibadan Serial Killer Reveals by sinkhole: 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2020
Azmanaty:
Everyone knows police helped him to escape after parting with huge sum.

I fear Nigeria police pass high-way robbers
By "huge sum", please what do you mean, because I know for sure #10,000 will be huge to NPF personnel to do that job angry
Re: How I Escaped From Police Custody — Ibadan Serial Killer Reveals by RenaissanceGuy: 5:05pm On Aug 24, 2020
Insider job. Some of these criminals are accessories to so-called big men and politicians who are into ritual for many purposes.
Re: How I Escaped From Police Custody — Ibadan Serial Killer Reveals by Lamasta(m): 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2020
People who aided his escape in the first place are more dangerous.

(1) (Reply)

My Best Friend Got Married To My Boyfriend After I Asked Her To Test Him – Lady / Man Single-handedly Kills Lion In Brutal Battle [PHOTOS] / Nigeria Girl Dies After Madam Push Her From 6floor In Dubai For Defaulting Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.