Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,173 members, 7,957,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:49 AM

Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) (78755 Views)

Looting At Akobo COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse, Oyo (Video) / Pastor Caught With Human Faeces Makes Shocking Revelation (Photos, Video) / Man Arrested With 27 Bags Of Human Faeces In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) by ShenTeh(m): 11:02am On Aug 25, 2020
What if they are wrongly accusing this man? What if it is the look of the meal?

Besides, no law stops anyone from eating faeces as long as it is not cannibalism.

Something tells me they are wrongfully accused. (You can see the crowd harassing his woman too)
Re: Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) by BerryBabyB(f): 11:41am On Aug 25, 2020
This man is someone I know personally, students patronise him in Ibadan, his shop is fucking big. The shit he was said to be eating belongs a market woman's baby, the pikin shout na so kasala bust. ... Only God knows if it's money ritual he is doing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) by Wuminity(f): 11:47am On Aug 25, 2020
KAHBOOM:
Hia!

What is his crime na?Abi izit dia shit? angry

Wottif there is no toilet around there or he is too lazy to use the toilet and decided to package his shit indoor and throw away later.

Tomorrow now im go carry Im shit mouth go French kiss girl.

I know the man, and I do buy comestics and weavon from him at sango market, he is very young and good looking, even his store is the largest comestic shop in that area, only God can save us,,,,,, even to buy things from that area dey fear me now. cheesy

eagleu:
Apart from sensationalism, tribalism, and possibly ethnic bigotry why should this psychiatric case even become a topic, not to talk of hitting the FP?

This is a country where people collect morbid anatomy parts with hope of somehow making juju to generate limitless amounts of money. Others busy themselves collecting soiled undergarments for money rituals, while others kill their mothers in order to get rich.

It's a sick, and ignorant country, and sadly NL is amplifying this ignorance.
This is not a sychatric case, is it until when the child whose feaces is eaten starts getting thin and dried up and eventually die, before we should know that the child is already use for money ritual?

Is it not the same with using ones blood, or undies? Forget it, the child cannot be useful for himself again, left alone his mother or family.

Ernestforyou:

Try get sense and stop typing nonsense.That is a confirmed money ritual,just like using human being for ritual and What you dont know is that as he is eating the feaces,he gets richer and the person who owns the feaces will die miserable.

You are making sense bro.

Karemarealty288:
Person eat his own shit..he is being mobbed ..while Politicians are stealing the national cake and being hailed...
That's not his own shit, nobody would have paid attention to him if the shit was his, beside if he needs to eat his shit, he has a lot if privacy to do that, its obvious that the juju man told him to eat another fellows shit,at the dump, and even at the spot, if not, he should have taken it to a private place to do it.
Re: Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) by ajl: 1:41pm On Aug 25, 2020
What if he passed the excrete in the bag inside is shop and was planning to dispose it somewhere because we know that not all shops have toilets. Public toilet is not a common thing in Nigeria. A lot of innocent people have been killed by lynching. And is there a law against consumption of excrete? At worst, he would be charged with breach of public peace. While I do not support any form of money ritual because it is evil. If he is found guilty, at least we should be thankful he choosed to eat excrete rather than be drinking human blood. Nigeria has become the headquarters of Satan, and we have to battle to free our country from the hands of death through the power and authority of Olodumare.
Re: Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 25, 2020
ogwo ego gone wrong.
Re: Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) by ajl: 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2020
Ernestforyou:

Try get sense and stop typing nonsense.That is a confirmed money ritual,just like using human being for ritual and What you dont know is that as he is eating the feaces,he gets richer and the person who owns the feaces will die miserable.

You have to show me the Nigeria court that will accept all these from the mouth of a witness without any provable evidence. The whiteman judicial system you are running does not believe in all these. Reason why we should go back to our roots.
Re: Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) by ajl: 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2020
BerryBabyB:
This man is someone I know personally, students patronise him in Ibadan, his shop is fucking big. The shit he was said to be eating belongs a market woman's baby, the pikin shout na so kasala bust. ... Only God knows if it's money ritual he is doing

Question is, how did he took possession of another person excreta. Now a good reason never to dispose or pass excreta in the public.
Re: Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) by ajl: 2:03pm On Aug 25, 2020
ojogbengasamuel:
human come turn dog all for money. enh

That's the "spiritual" aspect of the ritual if the story is true. The forces of darkness need evidence of submission from them so that's why those who do it have to perform extremely mundane activities that will shock others. That's a energy high for the dark forces. To see a human feel enslaved to his whims and their power. The human ritual part is a big energy party for the evil ones. The more evil the activity, the more reward. God free Nigerians from their selfishness and greed for material things. Yes, time is tough but human life and dignity is supreme compared to any earthly desires.
Re: Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) by IYANGBALI: 3:21pm On Aug 25, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Bring ur proof
you bring yours too
Re: Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
IYANGBALI:
you bring yours too

After you.

Fulfil mine n I'll fulfil yours
Re: Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) by abbaashiru(m): 11:47am On Oct 24, 2021
crackhaus:
Okay he's disgusting, but no one has mentioned the crime he should be charged with.

Or is flexing on shït and bread now against a law no one has heard of before?

They should take him to a psychiatric hospital... all I see here is madness, not a police case.
grin grin grin Kai...!!! You call this FLEXING ���
Re: Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) by abbaashiru(m): 11:49am On Oct 24, 2021
BuddhaPalm:
So what will they charge him with?
Unnatural offenses act
Re: Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) by dilshad54c: 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2021
sad
Re: Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) by MufasaLion: 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2021
After everything he still womt be as rich as Elon Musk.

Anything that won't make me get as rich as Elon Musk is a waste of time and energy.
Re: Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) by babadigu(m): 2:33am On Oct 25, 2021
It looks like a kind of yahoo boy money ritual to me ���
Re: Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) by babadigu(m): 2:35am On Oct 25, 2021
It looks like a kind of yahoo boy money ritual to me grin cheesy shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) / Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio / Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.