Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

EMPLOYMENT INVITATION FROM Penta-ocean Construction Group Co Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / EMPLOYMENT INVITATION FROM Penta-ocean Construction Group Co Ltd (1173 Views)

Invitation From Dangote Fertilizer Limited Ibeju Lekki / Interview Invitation From Elite'o Consultant / Who Else Got An Invitation From PATH MULTI LTD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EMPLOYMENT INVITATION FROM Penta-ocean Construction Group Co Ltd by baba2de(m): 2:20pm On Aug 24, 2020
Dear All. I received a mail with offer of employment and contract agreement from the company branch in Cameron.

Please are they real?

Help a brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EMPLOYMENT INVITATION FROM Penta-ocean Construction Group Co Ltd by ojun50(m): 2:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
Did you apply? If not justice relax yr self. Make them no scam you
Re: EMPLOYMENT INVITATION FROM Penta-ocean Construction Group Co Ltd by baba2de(m): 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2020
I applied and was interviewed

1 Like

Re: EMPLOYMENT INVITATION FROM Penta-ocean Construction Group Co Ltd by kehnton(m): 8:46pm On Aug 24, 2020
baba2de:
I applied and was interviewed
You applied Got interviewed And got an acknowledgement that you have been employed And you’re asking if it’s real?
Can you put a call across you them? I’m sure there’s an opportunity for that!
Re: EMPLOYMENT INVITATION FROM Penta-ocean Construction Group Co Ltd by EmeachiEmmanuel(m): 7:30pm On Aug 26, 2020
baba2de:
Dear All. I received a mail with offer of employment and contract agreement from the company branch in Cameron.

Please are they real? It isn't real. I have friends in Cameroon that I sent the address of where they said the company is sited and even the hotel. They couldn't find it. Its a scam.

Help a brother
Re: EMPLOYMENT INVITATION FROM Penta-ocean Construction Group Co Ltd by EmeachiEmmanuel(m): 7:36pm On Aug 26, 2020
A friend of mine also got the offer. We made our investigation and noticed it was scam. The location of the company and hotel are scam. Be careful. Companies like that will do interview with you on Skype or telegram or any other platform. But you were not called for oral interview as a mechanical engineer but was given a questionnaire alone. Even if you check their website you won't see any job advert they made,talk more of in cameroon. Be carfeul.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! / Vacancies From Guangzhou Int'l Technology / How To Start A Dispatch Rider Business Without Investment(free Ebook)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.