Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Excellent Writers Are Needed For 3 Naira Per Word - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Excellent Writers Are Needed For 3 Naira Per Word (677 Views)

POOR PARENTING: Earn Between 3 Naira To 10 Naira Per Naira Views On Your Thread. / Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) / If 250 Naira Per Struggle Is Not Too Small ..get In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excellent Writers Are Needed For 3 Naira Per Word by chrome001: 3:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
Hi Guys.

I need 2 excellent writers to for a project. I am not looking for a regular writer, I need people that write in a professional manner. If you meet up with the following requirements, then shoot me a mail at teeykush@yahoo.com.

1. You have an excellent command of the English language and can write with great pizzazz.
2. You are able to meet up with deadlines.
3. You pay great attention to details and can follow a job brief to the T.
4. You produce non-plagiarized content.
5. You are willing to take a 300 words test.

Pay for this project is 3 naira per word.

CLOSED.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excellent Writers Are Needed For 3 Naira Per Word by chrome001: 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2023
Sir FBS. I hope you're doing fine. I'm really sorry for quoting you here. I'm running out of ideas. Please im trying to send money to a Russian account to pay for a course. Can you please let me know how I can do that from Nigeria? Thanks so much.
Re: Excellent Writers Are Needed For 3 Naira Per Word by FBS: 7:52am On Mar 06, 2023
chrome001:
Sir FBS. I hope you're doing fine. I'm really sorry for quoting you here. I'm running out of ideas. Please im trying to send money to a Russian account to pay for a course. Can you please let me know how I can do that from Nigeria? Thanks so much.
Is the school legit? I'm surprised they are asking you to pay for the course from Nigeria. Normally you would pay "on-site"
Re: Excellent Writers Are Needed For 3 Naira Per Word by Rastafryrice: 12:19pm On Mar 06, 2023
chrome001:
Are you sure the school is legit??
if yes
you can try western union or Wise
Re: Excellent Writers Are Needed For 3 Naira Per Word by chrome001: 1:00pm On Mar 06, 2023
FBS:

Is the school legit? I'm surprised they are asking you to pay for the course from Nigeria. Normally you would pay "on-site"

No please. It is not a school. It is a personal course from a private business into their bank account. Is there still a way to pay from Nigeria sir? Cause I've been searching and can't find a way.
Re: Excellent Writers Are Needed For 3 Naira Per Word by chrome001: 1:02pm On Mar 06, 2023
Rastafryrice:

Are you sure the school is legit??
if yes
you can try western union or Wise

Not a school please. More like a private course. I haven't tried western union/wise yet I only heard online that every means of sending money has been blocked because of the war. I will give this a try. Thank you.
Re: Excellent Writers Are Needed For 3 Naira Per Word by Rastafryrice: 3:29pm On Mar 06, 2023
chrome001:

Not a school please. More like a private course. I haven't tried western union/wise yet I only heard online that every means of sending money has been blocked because of the war. I will give this a try. Thank you.

Oh, that's true both Western Union and wise
Re: Excellent Writers Are Needed For 3 Naira Per Word by FBS: 12:45am On Mar 07, 2023
chrome001:

No please. It is not a school. It is a personal course from a private business into their bank account. Is there still a way to pay from Nigeria sir? Cause I've been searching and can't find a way.
But is the course in a school or also private? What's the name of the entity and why have they requested for payment upfront?
Wouldn't it be risky paying into a private account?

Have you tried paying from a bank account directly to another bank account? There will be bank charges but other than that, can't think of anything else at this stage.
Re: Excellent Writers Are Needed For 3 Naira Per Word by chrome001: 2:58am On Mar 07, 2023
FBS:

But is the course in a school or also private? What's the name of the entity and why have they requested for payment upfront?
Wouldn't it be risky paying into a private account?

Have you tried paying from a bank account directly to another bank account? There will be bank charges but other than that, can't think of anything else at this stage.

It is a craft online course, nothing official like that. What do you mean by a bank account to another? Do you mean sending directly from my Nigerian bank account to the Russian bank account sir? I was thinking maybe there would be some kind of exchanger that will accept my naira and help pay the ruble into the account. Do you know of anything like that??
Re: Excellent Writers Are Needed For 3 Naira Per Word by FBS: 3:34am On Mar 07, 2023
chrome001:

It is a craft online course, nothing official like that. What do you mean by a bank account to another? Do you mean sending directly from my Nigerian bank account to the Russian bank account sir? I was thinking maybe there would be some kind of exchanger that will accept my naira and help pay the ruble into the account. Do you know of anything like that??
Yes, I meant that but I am not aware of some kind of exchanger. Sorry
Re: Excellent Writers Are Needed For 3 Naira Per Word by chrome001: 4:02am On Mar 07, 2023
FBS:

Yes, I meant that but I am not aware of some kind of exchanger. Sorry

Ok thanks so much sir
Re: Excellent Writers Are Needed For 3 Naira Per Word by FBS: 12:12pm On Mar 07, 2023
chrome001:

Ok thanks so much sir
No worries. All the best.
Re: Excellent Writers Are Needed For 3 Naira Per Word by world123: 12:29pm On Mar 07, 2023
Your email "teeykush@yahoo.com." is not recognised
Re: Excellent Writers Are Needed For 3 Naira Per Word by chrome001: 9:38pm On Mar 07, 2023
FBS:

No worries. All the best.

I finally found a nigerian exchanger living in Russia. He completed the transaction within 5 minutes. Thanks for your input.

(1) (Reply)

Teach For Nigeria / Urgent Vacancies!!!? / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.