Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,344 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze (3420 Views)

Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) / This Viral Picture Of Man Shaking Tinubu Is Not Peter Obi / Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by TonyRazor(m): 8:09pm On Dec 26, 2022
Soludo will be president of Igbo extraction not Peter Obi, says Arthur Eze

Prince Arthur Eze has said that the Anambra State Governor, Prof Chukwuma Soludo, is the expected Nigerian president of Igbo extraction not the Labour Party Presidential candidate, Peter Obi.

He said he advised Obi to perish his presidential ambition, but he ( Obi) did not listen to him.

According to a report from Legit.ng, Eze reportedly made some remarks about Obi in the presence of Governor Charles Soludo, traditional rulers, and women groups on Saturday, December 24 on the occasion of the 2022 Ofala festival of HRH Igwe (Dr.) Robert Eze, the traditional ruler of Ukpo in Dunukofia local government area of Anambra state.

The billionaire oil mogul was reported to have said that he was not part of Peter Obi's presidential aspirations.

He said: "I warned Peter Obi to withdraw from this race but he would not listen. I told him plainly that I am not part of his plans."

"I told him to drop his ambition and wait for next time. "When he told me about his ambition, I asked him the states he thinks he can win in the west and the north - he told me; but I was not convinced. I told him he cannot win; so that he would not waste his time and money."

Pointing at Soludo, Arthur Eze, said, "This is the person we are tipping to take over as Nigerian president of Igbo extraction in the time to come.

"We have a presidential candidate that we are supporting now. After his tenure, he will hand over to Soludo as president."

However, a women's group, Umuada Igbonine Home and Abroad, whose members were present at the occasion, expressed shock at Prince Eze's comment, describing it as one made under an influence.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 26, 2022
A President of Igbo extraction won’t be IPOB sympathizer.

One of the count will rule Nigeria

Orji Uzor Kalu
David Umayi
Rochas Okorocha
Soludo

17 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by StrongandMighty: 8:13pm On Dec 26, 2022
It's really funny how urchins suddenly became the mouthpiece of Arthur eze grin grin...

Obi don really deal with una badly

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by Jack005(m): 8:13pm On Dec 26, 2022
Agbado urrchins are really working hard to discredit Peter Obi.. grin grin

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by JoeNL22(m): 8:14pm On Dec 26, 2022
TonyRazor:

Prince Arthur Eze has said that the Anambra State Governor, Prof Chukwuma Soludo, is the expected Nigerian president of Igbo extraction not the Labour Party Presidential candidate, Peter Obi.

He said he advised Obi to perish his presidential ambition, but he ( Obi) did not listen to him.

According to a report from Legit.ng, Eze reportedly made some remarks about Obi in the presence of Governor Charles Soludo, traditional rulers, and women groups on Saturday, December 24 on the occasion of the 2022 Ofala festival of HRH Igwe (Dr.) Robert Eze, the traditional ruler of Ukpo in Dunukofia local government area of Anambra state.

The billionaire oil mogul was reported to have said that he was not part of Peter Obi's presidential aspirations.

He said: "I warned Peter Obi to withdraw from this race but he would not listen. I told him plainly that I am not part of his plans."

"I told him to drop his ambition and wait for next time. "When he told me about his ambition, I asked him the states he thinks he can win in the west and the north - he told me; but I was not convinced. I told him he cannot win; so that he would not waste his time and money."

Pointing at Soludo, Arthur Eze, said, "This is the person we are tipping to take over as Nigerian president of Igbo extraction in the time to come.

"We have a presidential candidate that we are supporting now. After his tenure, he will hand over to Soludo as president."

However, a women's group, Umuada Igbonine Home and Abroad, whose members were present at the occasion, expressed shock at Prince Eze's comment, describing it as one made under an influence.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 26, 2022
Jack005:

Obi cannot be president.

Stop day dreaming.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by StrongandMighty: 8:15pm On Dec 26, 2022
Jack005:
Discredit obi with this useless crap up there? Impossible!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by Raheeqilmaktoom: 8:17pm On Dec 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Orji Uzor Kalu
David Umayi
Rochas Okorocha
Soludo

The real deal is Soludo.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by StrongandMighty: 8:17pm On Dec 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Obi cannot be president.

Stop day dreaming.
This line is already stale, be innovative.. You're being paid for this...

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 26, 2022
Raheeqilmaktoom:

The real deal is Soludo.

Politics can be very funny and why I am not specific. But I am certain one of those will rule Nigeria.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by ganisucks(f): 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
TonyRazor:

} {©¢¥€£><

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by Moferere: 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
It is Igbo vs Igbo.

Not my business undecided

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by RuddyFusion(m): 8:20pm On Dec 26, 2022
Lolz
Who's Prince Arthur Eze? Who made him Igbo's spokesperson?
Who's Soludo abi na olodo?

We are electing Nigerian president and not Igbo President.....

On PO Mandate we stand!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by Mercisharelove(f): 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
Dying horse �

Obi rules

And be ready to believe in miracles when Obi is declared the president of Nigeria

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by propsvilla1: 8:29pm On Dec 26, 2022
People don't understand why Soludo was attacking Obi. Soludo was promised an Igbo presidency after Atiku but Obi is collecting his shine and making his dream an impossibility. Arthur Eze we know is suporting Atiku so I don't expect him to say otherwise.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by propsvilla1: 8:31pm On Dec 26, 2022
StrongandMighty:
It's really funny how urchins suddenly became the mouthpiece of Arthur eze grin grin...

Obi don really deal with una badly
Arthur Eze actually said that but does it matter?
Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by kettykin: 8:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
It is God the makes kings not men
Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by mycar: 8:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
Urchins should know that too much orgasm can kill, the way they are having it by the mention of Peter Obi name could trigger a cardiac attack. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by RestructureNig5: 8:33pm On Dec 26, 2022
Him with Soludo dey mad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by rontolo(m): 8:33pm On Dec 26, 2022
Raheeqilmaktoom:

The real deal is Soludo.
Will never support soludo as president. Too Petty and envious.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by rontolo(m): 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2022
propsvilla1:
People don't understand why Soludo was attacking Obi. Soludo was promised an Igbo presidency after Atiku but Obi is collecting his shine and making his dream an impossibility. Arthur Eze we know is suporting Atiku so I don't expect him to say otherwise.
It is obvious na! Soludo is envious of P Obi. He was envious of Ngozi Okonjo. Soludo will never be President of Nigeria.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:42pm On Dec 26, 2022
Their Fulani master don dey deceive them again undecided

This one go don collect brown envelope come dey think say him dey talk to the gullibles

We are talking abo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by Tinubuadvocate: 8:43pm On Dec 26, 2022
grin
Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:44pm On Dec 26, 2022
Their Fulani master don dey deceive them again undecided

This one go don collect brown envelope come dey think say him dey talk to the gullibles

We are talking about now and you are talking about the future undecided smh

Do you even know what will happen tomorrow

Betrayals and traitors everywhere but it still will not shake Obi's presidency!!!

Peter Obi's presidency has gone beyond Obi, even the Igbos, it is a national project!

We are the ones running for the presidency via Peter Obi

Know that and have peace!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by JOemmy(m): 8:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
No video or source how will any reasonable person takes this serious? Even if arthur eze really said this it's just his own opinion and it counts for nothing obi have the right to contest as a qualified nigerian no one can deminish his rising political profile.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by nedu666: 8:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
Why not arthur eze contest for lgbo president. Afterall he is of same age as tinubu and atiku. Mumu people.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by Emir01: 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2022
Soludo is pan Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by nedu666: 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2022
Emir01:
Soludo is pan Nigerian

Pan Nigeria ko, volks africa ni.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by TinubuDeDrugLor: 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2022
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria.

Tinubu the drug addict and fraudster is just receivung his urchin senseless followers. Tin by knows that he can't be President of Nigeria.

Tinubu will be the first to congratulate Peter Obi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by BossGerald: 8:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Orji Uzor Kalu
David Umayi
Rochas Okorocha
Soludo

If any of them contest tomorrow now, you go still find propaganda sell, you go find nairaland thread where we criticize am and screenshot....fiam propaganda don start be that.

We sabi una urchins well well oo grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by ysth(m): 8:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Orji Uzor Kalu
David Umayi
Rochas Okorocha
Soludo
Jokers. Obi will traunce them in their polling units

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze by Radiant01(m): 8:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
propsvilla1:

Arthur Eze actually said that but does it matter?
Arthur Eze is one of the political establishment in Nigeria,infact he made saraki and dogara to became senate president and speaker respectively in 2015.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Michael Udofot, The Man Behind Udofot Beer, A Nigerian-owned Beer In USA / Ebonyi State Governor Spotted Playing Game With His Kinsmen In The Village / Ade Bendel For Governor[2012]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.