Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) (65112 Views)

Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) / This Is The Beautiful Kaduna City (pictures) / A Section Of The Eko Bridge Blocked For Rehabilitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by Reference(m): 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2020
The wishy washy economy since independence just cannot support or sustain the kind of tempo to attract profitable investment. It will take near forever to complete.

Its getting to two decades now and you can imagine what the exchange rate was when it started. Whoever invested in this thing back then must be near bankrupt by now except the funds were free.

1 Like

Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by PAQ(m): 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
Is that the only building there? Looks more like Eko Atlantic compound/ yard to me.

The only good picture is the selfie with that fine building.... that buiding fine o! grin wink
Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by perdollar(m): 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2020
when I become the Governor of lagos State come 2027 under APGA, I wl deport afonja to Benin republic were they belong.
Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by favor914: 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2020
manuelreports:
The most luxurious Neigbourhood in Nigeria.
Some confused youths keep shouting Edo State is not Lagos State shame on Ambode? Mumu Children. Eko Oni Baje.
Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by favor914: 2:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
PAQ:
Is that the only building there? Looks more like Eko Atlantic compound/ yard to me.

The only good picture is the selfie with that fine building.... that buiding fine o! grin wink
So only the picture with the beautiful chic in it is fine?
Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by Kennyswag: 2:40pm On Aug 25, 2020
adadike:
90% bought and funded by the great igbos. Argue with your calculator. Tinubu will rather have the entire Yorubas back to Ile ife than allow the great Igbos go back to igboland. Igbo Amaka.
shutup and face your muddy anambra
Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by SaintLucia: 2:41pm On Aug 25, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Eko for show.
Lagos for action.

Eko o ni baje o....

Meanwhile, hope I'll be given a flat after the project is completed. I have National ID Card

angry

And me too grin

Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by Jaqenhghar: 2:45pm On Aug 25, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
Place we the great Igbos will dominate next.

...and turn it to the next Aba shey undecided

1 Like

Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by Bloooody(m): 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2020
Tunde835:
U already in control of ur eastern states especially abia y dont dey look like dubai now
Abia doesn't have the riches of lagos.
The people of abia are dullards and I can say it disgustingly as an igbo man.
Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by PAQ(m): 2:58pm On Aug 25, 2020
favor914:
So only the picture with the beautiful chic in it is fine?

I should be asking you o! Cos na building i dey talk about na.

But seriously point out what is fine in all the pictures.
Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by ba7man(m): 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
Coming from an Abia State indigene.
Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by Bahamas95(m): 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2020
Nwaotu10:

E pain you.
Hahahaha.
But he stated the fact na.
How many yorubas can afford a plot of land there?
Lol, ewu Gambia. Who da fvck told you am a Yoruba?

Anyways I prefer them to you asssh*les.

Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by phantom24: 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2020
is that d only structure in eko city?
Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by Oritsewhandey(m): 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
Cannibals
Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by Flytime: 3:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
MJBOLT:
once they complete this project,banana island will be seen as 'old things'.
it reminds me of how Lekki was for the extremely rich now banana island

1 Like

Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by NgwalandAbia(m): 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2020
Oritsewhandey:

Cannibals

Hope your parents intestine is missing.
Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by NgwalandAbia(m): 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2020
ba7man:
Coming from an Abia State indigene.

Yes, we have great chunks of buildings in that place boy.
Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by NgwalandAbia(m): 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

...and turn it to the next Aba shey undecided

Abia is greater because nothing like made in Lagos.... The no man's land.
Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by ABOlaniyi: 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2020
He is jealous of southwest
Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by adadike(f): 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2020
Kennyswag:
shutup and face your muddy anambra
learn to talk to your land lady with respect you this small boy

1 Like

Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by bigiyaro(m): 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2020
LukasPodolski:

instead of dominating the place why not build something like that right at your door step? (I mean igboland)
doorstep that erosion have packed.
Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by seenga(m): 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2020
i'm depressed. cry
Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by Kennyswag: 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2020
adadike:
learn to talk to your land lady with respect you this small boy
shutup and face your abia state
Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by piper7(m): 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
Idiots!! Why don't you build something like that in your homeland?
Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by knowhowk: 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2020
iswallker:
YOU WENT TO DO PHOTO SHOOT - CLAIMING YOU WANT TO SHOW US EKO ATLANTIC

MCHEEW.. shocked
. That photoshoot is awesome ...we need more of it

1 Like

Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by adadike(f): 4:05pm On Aug 25, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
very true Nwanyi oma kiss you deserve a penthouse in eko atlantic ... i will employ lordofthewest as the maiguard
thank you my love
Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by adadike(f): 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2020
Kennyswag:
shutup and face your abia state
ntoor! We own Lagos
Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by planetx: 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
That same two towers is what I have been seeing for over a decade. At this rate it will take 100 years to finish the project.
Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by Toosure70: 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2020
Jagaban for president
Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by Vivian16: 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2020
op fine pass that Eko Atlantic whatever
Re: My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) by scholarlymind: 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2020
ToluNazzal:

So, i made my first visit to the Eko Atlantic City with a friend after so many years of putting it off and i was impressed with what i saw. While i think it will take a while for the project to be completed, i think it's gradually taking shape.

Below are some pictures that i took.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29uJUWxyePs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJkJfXbSj0E

Please mods, lalasticlala, mynd44 and dominique

Tolu, your beauty is all I see here. You're such a beauty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) / How To Get Jobs In Canada / Awka Flyovers Illuminating At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.