Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,788 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

VIDEO: Knock Me Down: Man Pleads To FRSC To Return His License - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / VIDEO: Knock Me Down: Man Pleads To FRSC To Return His License (263 Views)

“A Woman Laid Curse On Me” – Man Pleads After Allegedly Defiling Minors / I Won’t Come Down Till Buhari Steps Down, Man Says, After Climbing Mast In Abuja / Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Knock Me Down: Man Pleads To FRSC To Return His License by chimezieeze98: 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMBrHbHUFR4

Knock me down - Man says as he kneels in front of an FRSC van while pleading for his license to be returned to him (video)

An unidentified middle-aged man has been spotted in a viral video pleading for his driver's license to be returned to him in an "unusual" way.

The man who knelt in front of an FRSC van, asked the road safety operatives to knock him down or return his driver's license. He also said repeatedly that he is a "family man" while asking the officials what he has done.

Instagram user, Fred Acheje who shared the video said the incident occurred in Zuba, Abuja.

He wrote;

A man kneeling in front of road safety van after they seized his drivers license for no reason at Zuba Abuja.

SOURCE: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/8/knock-me-down-man-says-as-he-kneels-in-front-of-an-frsc-van-while-pleading-for-his-license-to-be-returned-to-him-video.html

Re: VIDEO: Knock Me Down: Man Pleads To FRSC To Return His License by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 24, 2020
The kin injustice wey dey go on for this country eh. I'm sure because he refused to bribe them angry
Re: VIDEO: Knock Me Down: Man Pleads To FRSC To Return His License by SLAP44: 7:27pm On Aug 24, 2020
This must be in the south.

You can actually drive from Sokoto to Bornu and back to Sokoto and nobody will demand for your
drivers licence,
particulars,
insurance,
road worthiness,
plate number receipt,
bill of laden,
proof of ownership,
police extract,
your mother's birth certificate,
your landlord's land documents

and

your traditional rulers coronation certificate.
Re: VIDEO: Knock Me Down: Man Pleads To FRSC To Return His License by Azmanaty: 7:28pm On Aug 24, 2020
Nigerians no get spirit of oneness and unionism again. If not, people for gather those FRSC officers, beat the living day light out of them thereafter returning the man's license to him. It's a pity
Re: VIDEO: Knock Me Down: Man Pleads To FRSC To Return His License by tension24: 7:29pm On Aug 24, 2020
shocked

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Rob Shuter Resigns From MTN Nigeria Board / Nigeria Navy Arrests 8 Suspected Foreign Rice Smugglers / Police Arrests Man For Attempting To Chop Off Woman Breast In Anambra(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.