Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Jesus Is With Me - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jesus Is With Me (942 Views)

Do You Think Jesus Is The Solution To This Question? [see Photo] / Jesus Is Always The Answer / Jesus Is Coming Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Is With Me by Lexyhearts(f): 1:35pm On Jun 19, 2007
A little boy was afraid of the dark. One night his mother told him to go out to the back porch and bring her the broom.

The little boy turned to his mother and said, "Mama, I don't want to go out there. It's dark."

The mother smiled reassuringly at her son. "You don't have to be afraid of the dark," she explained. "Jesus is out there. He'll look after you and protect you."The little boy looked at his mother real hard and asked, "Are you sure he's out there?"

"Yes, I'm sure. He is everywhere, and he is always ready to help you when you need him," she said.

The little boy thought about that for a minute and then went to the back door and cracked it a little. Peering out into the darkness, he called, "Jesus? If you're out there, would you please hand me the broom?" grin
Re: Jesus Is With Me by uzygirl(f): 11:21pm On Jun 26, 2007
Smart boy
Re: Jesus Is With Me by funty(f): 7:51pm On Jul 02, 2007
LMAO

(1) (Reply)

An Atheist And A Bear / Haha / Bad Job Interview: Hilarious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.