Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

N30000 Feeding Allowance - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / N30000 Feeding Allowance (1580 Views)

How Much Feeding Allowance Is Sufficient For A Family Of Five / Is N50,000 Monthly Enough Feeding Allowance For A Family Of 3? / Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N30000 Feeding Allowance by Alennsar(f): 9:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
Obingene:

Good. Children at that stage need a lot of protein.

Get milk in carton (Hollandia)
Get egg (2 crates)
Sugar big size (5 )
Buy Lipton (3 packets)

Beans (not familiar with how they sell) 3k
Rice (same as above if you don't have a bag of rice at home)
Spaghetti (a carton)
Garri (5 paints)
Onions
Tomatoes (sachet 1 dozen)
Spices (1k)

Carton of indomie.

Buy and prepare soup things (Egusi should be last for 2 weeks)

Your remaining balance, keep for bread. N300 loaf every 2 days for the kids breakfast.

If they have bread and tea for breakfast, Indomie for lunch and soup dinner.

Occasionally, alternate the dinner between soup, beans and rice.

Please avoid jollof rice. Best you make jollof spaghetti.

This is a rough sketch.

please what is wrong with jollof rice? Because I cook it a lot
Re: N30000 Feeding Allowance by Alennsar(f): 9:19pm On Aug 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
5 litres of vegetable oil 2400 ke! Haaaaaaaa, are they killing us in this Abuja or your calculation is off?
Her calculations are not the same with the one in Abuja here because a crate of egg is 900-1k
5 litter of groundnut oil is 2800 for whole sale price oo
And so on.
Re: N30000 Feeding Allowance by Kemmy210(f): 3:07am On Aug 29, 2020
placeofallure:

You can't compare Abuja price with Lagos na. Even some of the things Aunty Kemi quoted up there are cheaper in Oyingbo. Abuja is cut-throat price na. My big sis (she's living in Abj) ordered a robe dress for me and herself for 35k each. Something that's not more than 10/15k in Lagos. That's how she just kissed 70k bye-bye. grin
Me I no go complain, na gift!
Thanks my sister,that is why I said the price in my area which is the current price.Even we have egg of 1k per crate,but I prefer bigger size,dats why I wrote dat #1,200.Things in mile 2 and Oyingbo market are cheaper.
Re: N30000 Feeding Allowance by Nobody: 3:16am On Aug 29, 2020
Alennsar:
please what is wrong with jollof rice? Because I cook it a lot

Lol. Nothing at all. I guess, cooking stew will be more economical to the family based on their budget than going for d jollof.

2 Likes

Re: N30000 Feeding Allowance by Lordbucci2: 7:25am On Aug 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
5 litres of vegetable oil 2400 ke! Haaaaaaaa, are they killing us in this Abuja or your calculation is off?
in Abuja they hv market u get things cheap, especially on their market days . Karmo market (every Tuesday), gwagwalada Market ( every Tuesday) , kabusa market( every Saturday), nyanya market and mararaba orange market.
Re: N30000 Feeding Allowance by SweetCunt97(f): 7:36am On Aug 29, 2020
Lordbucci2:
in Abuja they hv market u get things cheap, especially on their market days . Karmo market (every Tuesday), gwagwalada Market ( every Tuesday) , kabusa market( every Saturday), nyanya market and mararaba orange market.
Those places far naa. I go old once if I visit those places twice abeg... Which axis is kabusa?
Re: N30000 Feeding Allowance by ogawisdom(m): 9:05am On Aug 29, 2020
Sweetaura:
With the biting economic hardship we are currently facing, I will deeply appreciate if suggestions can be offered on how to manage feeding allowance of N30000 monthly for a family of 5. Thanks.

Food portion for everyone must be reduced drastically like

3cups of garri should serve the 5 at a go.

6 cups of rice should serve two meals for the family

2 slides of bread should be okay for each member for drinking tea.

Eating small food is even health grin

Beans is a life saver, buy enough

(1) (2) (Reply)

How This Eye And Brain Booster Made Me Super Active And Sharp! / Is 500k Income Really That Small?? / Touching Story For Couples And All....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.