Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,401 members, 7,836,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Prince Academy JSS3 Students Kidnapped In Kaduna Chikun LGA, One Person Killed - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prince Academy JSS3 Students Kidnapped In Kaduna Chikun LGA, One Person Killed (34014 Views)

Bandits Kidnap LEA Primary School Pupils & Staff In Kuriga, Chikun LGA Kaduna / Thugs & Hausa Residents Clash In Osun State, One Person Killed / Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Academy JSS3 Students Kidnapped In Kaduna Chikun LGA, One Person Killed by earnit5: 11:42pm On Aug 24, 2020
really
Re: Prince Academy JSS3 Students Kidnapped In Kaduna Chikun LGA, One Person Killed by ANDYKING26: 11:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
Kaduna State needs our prayers, the innocent civilians are no longer safe, may God release one last plaque upon the gods and evil leaders of our dear nation, Nigeria. I see a united Nigeria.
Re: Prince Academy JSS3 Students Kidnapped In Kaduna Chikun LGA, One Person Killed by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 25, 2020
Baawahala:
This will continue to happen...
Since all we do as youths is turn every matter to
North vs South
East vs West
Islam Vs Christianity
Igbo vs Yoruba
Our thief vs their thief
Tinubu vs Kalu
Jonathan vs Buhari
Skull vs Drug

This is just the beginning of the end of Nigeria
Man you are spoiling the show. Sit back and let the fools kill and blame themselves, there's no need telling them because they will never listen.
Re: Prince Academy JSS3 Students Kidnapped In Kaduna Chikun LGA, One Person Killed by Blessingbenson(f): 12:42am On Aug 25, 2020
Oh my God! Not again
Re: Prince Academy JSS3 Students Kidnapped In Kaduna Chikun LGA, One Person Killed by Superjazz: 12:43am On Aug 25, 2020
rxmusa:
All the AGENTS of SATAN propagating evil in order to slander our hardworking Governor HE Nasir Ahmad El-rufa'i shall be disgraced!
May Allah continue to protect our noble governor El-rufa'i for his continued efforts at promoting peace in Kaduna State.
Best governor we've ever had in Kaduna State.
SHUTUP you brainwashed taqqiyalized Hypocrite.
Your lies and deception method taught to you guys on the Koran is failing gradually and people are wising up to you guys gimmicks slow and steadily
Re: Prince Academy JSS3 Students Kidnapped In Kaduna Chikun LGA, One Person Killed by zoer(m): 12:54am On Aug 25, 2020
El-Rufai on the beat
Re: Prince Academy JSS3 Students Kidnapped In Kaduna Chikun LGA, One Person Killed by IYANGBALI: 1:09am On Aug 25, 2020
Iampryde:
When would Nigeria stop with all the bad news, we need a breath of fresh air ASAP
yes ASAP, that is the right political party that we need in Nigeria now. ASAP ALL STANDARDS ALLIANCE PARTY
Re: Prince Academy JSS3 Students Kidnapped In Kaduna Chikun LGA, One Person Killed by Niceman4u(m): 1:34am On Aug 25, 2020
rxmusa:
All the AGENTS of SATAN propagating evil in order to slander our hardworking Governor HE Nasir Ahmad El-rufa'i shall be disgraced!
May Allah continue to protect our noble governor El-rufa'i for his continued efforts at promoting peace in Kaduna State.
Best governor we've ever had in Kaduna State.

So the lives of those kidnapped school children and those massacred in Southerner Kaduna don't matter?
What counts for u s that ppl are tarnishing the battered image of the midget of a governor ?
Stop drinking and eating cow dungs, so that u can reason properly.
Re: Prince Academy JSS3 Students Kidnapped In Kaduna Chikun LGA, One Person Killed by egopersonified(f): 1:38am On Aug 25, 2020
I don't know the history of this kaduna crisis but why do I feel it's ethnic crisis that has gone on for years and the Muslims feel these attacks are justified because they are retaliations?
Re: Prince Academy JSS3 Students Kidnapped In Kaduna Chikun LGA, One Person Killed by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:00am On Aug 25, 2020
Shellsploit:
Hian!
Kidnapping jss3 students?

May they all be caught and booked to justice!

but you will not hear any bastard NBA protesting or even releasing a press statement
the people of the state will not march until something change
where is the peace cease killing agreement?

to be honest with you. it still beat me to this day how stupid the Christian is

HOW CAN CHRISTIANS ENJOIN MUSLIMS TO KILL FELLOW CHRISTIANS 1967
Re: Prince Academy JSS3 Students Kidnapped In Kaduna Chikun LGA, One Person Killed by Ihatemumu: 2:13am On Aug 25, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
Ewo!!!.
I pray the captured would be safely released anytime soon.

Bad news everyday

A nation cannot base its future on Prayer alone
Re: Prince Academy JSS3 Students Kidnapped In Kaduna Chikun LGA, One Person Killed by princeuzoh: 2:20am On Aug 25, 2020
The governor was bold to do MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET in a religious tense state. It impressioned we hav conquered them and nobody can do anything in the state. HellRufia should go and pay them as usual, he knows their location as usual. .... when will operation python dance start in kaduna? Abi the python cant dance again? HellRufia should be ashamed of himself ... IPOB members are quicƙly labeled terrorists. Advisers like commanɗer HellRUFIA will always advise how to softly carryout military operations againt his boys. He just visited chief of Air staff. May be the boys coplained of unfavorable air operation. To buttres their demand, they ganish wit this kidnapping. NBA should be careful of safety of their lawyers, if HELLRUFIA should be reinvited.
Re: Prince Academy JSS3 Students Kidnapped In Kaduna Chikun LGA, One Person Killed by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:20am On Aug 25, 2020
El Rufia over to you and not those busy body about the NBA speakership delistment. Now the real issue is at stake.
Re: Prince Academy JSS3 Students Kidnapped In Kaduna Chikun LGA, One Person Killed by aspiring44: 2:52am On Aug 25, 2020
foolbuster:
A state of emergency should be declared in kaduna state.

Assuming Nigeria is not an animal kingdom, the governor would have resigned or removed from office.

Very true . Anarchy looms , but we should pray against disintegration at this point in time because it's better not to imagine how catastrophic it would be.

God is the only One keeping us together . Where some people are really praying for co existence others are planning to destabilize it at all cost .

And this is where leadership is key to nip nefarious acts in the bud irrespective of party affiliations.
Re: Prince Academy JSS3 Students Kidnapped In Kaduna Chikun LGA, One Person Killed by Samfloxin(m): 4:25am On Aug 25, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

I tell you Kaduna is slowly turning to the North East. When it's not Chibok or Dapchi, how would students just be kidnapped.

Terrorists have infiltrated Kaduna, I must tell you. Maybe it's the Al Qaeda linked Ansaru at work. I know they are still in existence.

There is nothing like intelligence gathering within our security forces. It's a shame. What a mess!

Nigeria and insecuity be like Buhari and incompetence, they not too far away.

I'm tired of this country. Make I go smoke my last SK, and get fvcking high.

Na to double the hustle and go one of these Eastern European countries.

I'd leave Nigeria at the slightest chance I get anyday anytime everyday twice on weekdays

That's the only option left for Nigeria youths especially the ones that are not married yet.Just plan and leave this country. if you are still here thinking that the country has plans for you, you will rotten here.
Re: Prince Academy JSS3 Students Kidnapped In Kaduna Chikun LGA, One Person Killed by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:08am On Aug 25, 2020
"Commander of Boko haram" should please have a little pity on all these innocent people of southern Kaduna na ! He should tell his soldiers to halt these incessant attacks,the bloodshed is way too much abegi !
Re: Prince Academy JSS3 Students Kidnapped In Kaduna Chikun LGA, One Person Killed by donttouchme: 5:23am On Aug 25, 2020
In their desperate bid to grab power from jonathan, they admitted a lot crooks in their fold. Now they dont know how to control them. Dont be fooled. Bokoharam and the rest are Apc's field soldiers. But God pass them

1 Like

Re: Prince Academy JSS3 Students Kidnapped In Kaduna Chikun LGA, One Person Killed by JOACHINpedro: 5:33am On Aug 25, 2020
Ihatemumu:

A nation cannot base its future on Prayer alone
Very true. But it seems we are currently out of options
Re: Prince Academy JSS3 Students Kidnapped In Kaduna Chikun LGA, One Person Killed by Harmlesspill(m): 5:48am On Aug 25, 2020
Nigeria my country!!
Make una no rebrand the name nah..
Boko boys adopted a JSS3 girl,simple.
We have not crucify una for the ones Wey don dey happen sorry!
Re: Prince Academy JSS3 Students Kidnapped In Kaduna Chikun LGA, One Person Killed by gbagyiza: 6:11am On Aug 25, 2020
SmartProf:
These are the kind of news you hear from Iraq, Afghanistan, South Sudan, Libya, Somalia, Yemen, Syria etc. It appears the admin of the Whatsapp and telegram group that contains failed & ungovernable countries have added up Nigeria. with the billions spent on security, yet no result. Even animals in Nigeria will be contemplating seriously on how to relocate for their safety. Some animals like birds may have begun migrating cos they need no visa or flight ticket. What a shame.

Don't even go far, Nigeria was ranked number six in the world in terms of countries facing terrorism. Our government hand is not clean reason this thing is escalating every day. I am afraid these terrorists r gaining ground n building strong networks across the country. It might be too late for us to defeat them because we r still playing politics with the issue.

1 Like

Re: Prince Academy JSS3 Students Kidnapped In Kaduna Chikun LGA, One Person Killed by gbagyiza: 6:20am On Aug 25, 2020
0KNM:
Nigeria is finished

I pray they return safely

It happened in my village in Kaduna. The name of the village is Damba not Samba, I guess it's a mistake from the writer. My people this is what we r facing in Kaduna n the saddest thing is that majority of the victims r Christians. They seem to be ignoring the Muslim communities but centred on Christian communities. That's the pure truth but they keep making it look like the attack is for both.
Re: Prince Academy JSS3 Students Kidnapped In Kaduna Chikun LGA, One Person Killed by Iceberg3: 6:22am On Aug 25, 2020
Rubbish.... And the useless military n police will be forming Rambo when it comes to unarmed Igbos.

Thunda locate all of una and all sophisticated moraans and coneheaded structures
Re: Prince Academy JSS3 Students Kidnapped In Kaduna Chikun LGA, One Person Killed by boxypane(m): 6:29am On Aug 25, 2020
is this not book haram under the disguise of herdsmen/bandits attacking Kd south?
Re: Prince Academy JSS3 Students Kidnapped In Kaduna Chikun LGA, One Person Killed by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 25, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Nigeria and insecuity be like Buhari and incompetence

I'd leave Nigeria at the slightest chance I get anyday anytime everyday twice on weekdays

Do you know what baffles me?
That the NIGERIAN ARMY has their HEADQUARTER AT ZARIA KADUNA
Re: Prince Academy JSS3 Students Kidnapped In Kaduna Chikun LGA, One Person Killed by datreach(m): 6:48am On Aug 25, 2020
Why the innocent for Allah sake, if u basters are men enough, why not take over the government itself. #fools
Re: Prince Academy JSS3 Students Kidnapped In Kaduna Chikun LGA, One Person Killed by lomprico(m): 7:05am On Aug 25, 2020
erico2k2:

So schools don resume?

for those writing ssce and junior waec.

are u not in Nigeria?
Re: Prince Academy JSS3 Students Kidnapped In Kaduna Chikun LGA, One Person Killed by Mistakemaker: 7:14am On Aug 25, 2020
stevmatt15:

Do you know what baffles me?
That the NIGERIAN ARMY has their HEADQUARTER AT ZARIA KADUNA
The military bases in kaduna state is useless to the state, is of no benefit believe me on this.. Kaduna is highly Insecured after Borno
Re: Prince Academy JSS3 Students Kidnapped In Kaduna Chikun LGA, One Person Killed by Livingstone124: 7:18am On Aug 25, 2020
Hell Mafia Rufia.
Re: Prince Academy JSS3 Students Kidnapped In Kaduna Chikun LGA, One Person Killed by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:28am On Aug 25, 2020
You will see how this matter will die off after some days and the security men will not catch of shoot anyone. But let people just gather here in the east, you will be hearing 20 hoodlumbs killed and 40 arrested by DSS.
See where they need them they will be pretending to be investigating.
Re: Prince Academy JSS3 Students Kidnapped In Kaduna Chikun LGA, One Person Killed by Bahamas95(m): 7:50am On Aug 25, 2020
Brendaniel:
ISLAM!!!
IslamaBAD is the capital of Pakistan.

Re: Prince Academy JSS3 Students Kidnapped In Kaduna Chikun LGA, One Person Killed by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 25, 2020
Samfloxin:

That's the only option left for Nigeria youths especially the ones that are not married yet.Just plan and leave this country. if you are still here thinking that the country has plans for you, you will rotten here.
Very true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policeman Kills And Buries Inspector In Kwara Over N300,000(PHOTO) / Housewife Stabs Undergraduate Peacemaker To Death (photo) / Rapid Response Arrests Serial Thief In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.