Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

BE PART OF A CRYPTO CURRENCY PROJECT AND GET REWARDED FREE. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BE PART OF A CRYPTO CURRENCY PROJECT AND GET REWARDED FREE. (395 Views)

Agile Network - Get Rewarded For Recharging Your Mobile Phone And Internet Data / Get Rewarded With Cash Or Airtime For Your Time / How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BE PART OF A CRYPTO CURRENCY PROJECT AND GET REWARDED FREE. by NettyNelly(m): 9:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
NO ONE IS AWARE OF THIS
Do you know that the future belongs to those that act towards it.

Do you know that Bitcoin was once mined for free in 2008?

The first Bitcoin transaction was in 2010. Then 10,000 BTC could only buy 2 pizzas.

3 yrs later, 10,000 BTC was valued at $750.
Now 1 BTC is valued at $11,700 (about 5 million naira).

You see, imagine you where among those that mined BTC for free then?.
I guess you would be living comfortably now.

Do you know that people that mined Bitcoin then looked stupid, now they are living well.

NOW LISTEN, ONLY FEW PEOPLE ARE AWARE OF THIS.

Have you Heard of Pi?

Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 7 million members worldwide. It is yet to be launched but currently in phase 2/3 in the launching process, so you have the opportunity to mine now while the offer last. Mining rate halves once 10 millionaire pioneers is achieved.
Stanford university graduates built yahoo and google and now working on pi.

Now there's an opportunity to key into the next global crypto currency and mine daily for free.

Download the pi network app from playstore use my username (nettynelly) as your invitation code.

Ensure that you verify your phone number or Facebook for your mining to be valid. You can verify your phone number or Facebook. Open the app everyday and click at mine(at a zigzag sign). You can also interact with admin in the in-app group chat.

You can join my crypto pioneers group for assistance
https:///Ewlkh8nyEFp8UL2MPmH8tr

Re: BE PART OF A CRYPTO CURRENCY PROJECT AND GET REWARDED FREE. by Heartbender: 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2020
I have pi
NettyNelly:
NO ONE IS AWARE OF THIS

The first Bitcoin transaction was in 2010. Then 10,000 BTC could only buy 2 pizzas.

Do you know that people that mined Bitcoin then looked stupid, now they are living well.

Have you Heard of Pi?

Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 7 million members worldwide. It is yet to be launched but currently in phase 2/3 in the launching process, so you have the opportunity to mine now while the offer last. Mining rate halves once 10 millionaire pioneers is achieved.

Now there's an opportunity to key into the next global crypto currency and mine daily for free.

Download the pi network app from playstore use my username (nettynelly) as your invitation code.

Ensure that you verify your phone number or Facebook for your mining to be valid. You can verify your phone number or Facebook. Open the app everyday and click at mine(at a zigzag sign). You can also interact with admin in the in-app group chat.
Re: BE PART OF A CRYPTO CURRENCY PROJECT AND GET REWARDED FREE. by NettyNelly(m): 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2020
Heartbender:
I have pi
Nice one bro
Re: BE PART OF A CRYPTO CURRENCY PROJECT AND GET REWARDED FREE. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 24, 2020
Check My Signature Bro.
Re: BE PART OF A CRYPTO CURRENCY PROJECT AND GET REWARDED FREE. by Heartbender: 10:48pm On Aug 24, 2020
I need a contributor
NettyNelly:

Nice one bro
Re: BE PART OF A CRYPTO CURRENCY PROJECT AND GET REWARDED FREE. by timayorlaptop(m): 11:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
@NettyNelly
Done.
I have downloaded the app.
Do u know other legit means to mine Bitcoin?
Re: BE PART OF A CRYPTO CURRENCY PROJECT AND GET REWARDED FREE. by timayorlaptop(m): 11:50pm On Aug 24, 2020
If u are just joining, u will need an invitation link to join. Use (MayorTech) as your referral link. Thank me later. Pi network is the name of the app on App Store
Re: BE PART OF A CRYPTO CURRENCY PROJECT AND GET REWARDED FREE. by Lucil(f): 12:40am On Aug 25, 2020
I used you as referrall
Re: BE PART OF A CRYPTO CURRENCY PROJECT AND GET REWARDED FREE. by Lucil(f): 12:42am On Aug 25, 2020
[I used as my referrallquote author=NettyNelly post=93187309]NO ONE IS AWARE OF THIS

Have you Heard of Pi?

You can join my crypto pioneers group for assistance
https:///Ewlkh8nyEFp8UL2MPmH8tr[/quote]
Re: BE PART OF A CRYPTO CURRENCY PROJECT AND GET REWARDED FREE. by NettyNelly(m): 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2020
Heartbender:
I need a contributor
Just build you mining team by referring people with your referral code.

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Honored Our Fallen Youths At Lekki Toll-gate / A Good Content Writer Is Needed / Make Lots Of Money With Amazon Fba Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.