Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

“I Know I Can’t Dance To Save My Life” – Mercy Johnson (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Know I Can’t Dance To Save My Life” – Mercy Johnson (video) (275 Views)

“is This Mercy Johnson?” – Video Of Actress At Her Father’s Burial Stirs Emotion / “ I Can’t Dance To Save My Life” – Mercy Johnson Says As She Dance (video) / 'These Are The Two Men In My Life' - Mercy Hangs Out With Mike And Ike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Know I Can’t Dance To Save My Life” – Mercy Johnson (video) by Hunt27: 9:23pm On Aug 24, 2020
Nollywood actress and enterpreneur, Mercy Johnson Okojie has taken to social media to reveal how poor her dancing skills.

The mother of four made this revelation in a post she made via her official Instagram page on world’s mosquito day, August 22.

Watch video below
https://www..com.ng/i-know-i-cant-dance-to-save-my-life-mercy-johnson/

(1) (Reply)

“opor Is Plenty, I Will Do Yahoo” – Little Boy Says As Family Members Spray Nair / Kanye West At It Again! Controversial Remarks Online / See The Reason Brymo Is Asking Investors To Pay Him 5million Dollars In Bulk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.