Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Have A Look At What A Nigerian Posted On Upwork - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have A Look At What A Nigerian Posted On Upwork (1238 Views)

The Story I Posted On Nairaland Two Days Ago Was Published On Pheonix Browser / Little Girl's Photo Posted On A Tree By Someone Who Wants Her Dead Or Harmed / Pretty Lawyer Dies 4 Days After She Posted Life Is Too Short (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have A Look At What A Nigerian Posted On Upwork by Tjesctacy(m): 11:10pm On Aug 24, 2020
I saw this on upwork, why are some Nigerians super-dumb With our already battered reputation, some of us still manage to carve a niche internationally and boom... Idiots like this come and display unexplainable level of idiocy and stupidity on an international platform.

1 Share

Re: Have A Look At What A Nigerian Posted On Upwork by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 24, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Have A Look At What A Nigerian Posted On Upwork by SavageMaster: 12:27am On Aug 25, 2020
They've finally carried their stupidity to Upwork.

This is one of the few remaining sites where hardworking Nigerians can earn something decent with their skills, without having to change IP

That guy in that post is a big time SCAMMER.

I have an idea. Can we all copy out the number and make life miserable for the person behind this scam. Call him, text him and rebuke him in your native language or English, if you so desire. Anything, but just keep bombarding his line until he takes down that rubbish.

If he's left unchecked, soon Nigerians on Upwork will not have any better job/gig awarded to them.

The scammer's number is 09082603448

"Share" this if you're with me on this plan

2 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Have A Look At What A Nigerian Posted On Upwork by mumumugu(m): 1:15am On Aug 25, 2020
SavageMaster:
They've finally carried their stupidity to Upwork.

This is one of the few remaining sites where hardworking Nigerians can earn something decent with their skills, without having to change IP

That guy in that post is a big time SCAMMER.

I have an idea. Can we all copy out the number and make life miserable for the person behind this scam. Call him, text him and rebuke him in your native language or English, if you so desire. Anything, but just keep bombarding his line until he takes down that rubbish.

If he's left unchecked, soon Nigerians on Upwork will not have any better job/gig awarded to them.

The scammer's number is 09082603448

"Share" this if you're with me on this plan

Good Idea
Re: Have A Look At What A Nigerian Posted On Upwork by Neddstark: 7:33am On Aug 25, 2020
I blame upwork for approving this shyt
Re: Have A Look At What A Nigerian Posted On Upwork by LifeOfTrigga(m): 2:58pm On Aug 25, 2020
Even the English mehn
Human Scarifies shocked shocked
Re: Have A Look At What A Nigerian Posted On Upwork by Baybii: 9:56am On Aug 26, 2020
Stupid fellow. His mates are using Upwork, Fiverr and the rest to better their lives but he's there looking for people to join his silly society.
Re: Have A Look At What A Nigerian Posted On Upwork by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 02, 2021
Tjesctacy:
I saw this on upwork, why are some Nigerians super-dumb With our already battered reputation, some of us still manage to carve a niche internationally and boom... Idiots like this come and display unexplainable level of idiocy and stupidity on an international platform.
hi.... didnt get your message. Pls kindly use this one.... loadedplugz@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Have A Look At What A Nigerian Posted On Upwork by Babara1994(m): 8:27am On Jul 02, 2021
Stupid Biafran pig. That's how they bring our name to disrepute.

(1) (Reply)

Deardevil Driver Jump Two Tunnels To Escape #police / Nigerian Man Weeps After Girlfriend Destroys His 600K Macbook / Police: Montana Mom Kept Dead Son In Car Trunk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.