Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,102 members, 7,825,491 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Little Girl's Photo Posted On A Tree By Someone Who Wants Her Dead Or Harmed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Little Girl's Photo Posted On A Tree By Someone Who Wants Her Dead Or Harmed (2884 Views)

Anambra Native Doctor Arrested For Raping 15-Year-Old Girl (Photo) / UK Jails Adeyinka Oluwaseyi Ajose For Raping Under 13-Year-Old Girl (Photo) / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Girl's Photo Posted On A Tree By Someone Who Wants Her Dead Or Harmed by bennysnipes(m): 11:41am On Mar 12, 2021
LITTLE GIRL'S PHOTO POSTED ON A TREE BY SOMEONE WHO WANTS HER DEAD OR HARMED

What has this little innocent beautiful child done to anyone that they'll want to harm or kill her ?

Why is there so much evil in this World ?

This is a very rude shock to me and my first time seeing such a thing and these things happen every day.

1 Share

Re: Little Girl's Photo Posted On A Tree By Someone Who Wants Her Dead Or Harmed by Solidkay(m): 11:56am On Mar 12, 2021
Even God became sad after he saw the wickedness of men.

1 Like

Re: Little Girl's Photo Posted On A Tree By Someone Who Wants Her Dead Or Harmed by donbachi(m): 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2021
The wickedness of the wicked..must surely turn against them..ijn.

3 Likes

Re: Little Girl's Photo Posted On A Tree By Someone Who Wants Her Dead Or Harmed by duro4chang(m): 12:34pm On Mar 12, 2021
Little girl, I say thalithacum, rise. You shall not die but live to declare the glory of God.

3 Likes

Re: Little Girl's Photo Posted On A Tree By Someone Who Wants Her Dead Or Harmed by Righteousness2(m): 12:41pm On Mar 12, 2021
When we speak on the Wickedness and evils perpetrated by Principalities and powers, many canal minds do not understand and they begin to talk foolishly.
The World dwells in Wickedness. You don't even need to offend anyone before you become a target!

What has this little kid done to deserve this Evil arrow?
In the Name of JESUS, I Bind the Spirit, the person and the altar behind this Wickedness. I Loose the baby! I return the arrow " Back to Sender!! I Destroy the altar! I Destroy the Priest of the altar! Whatever was planned for this little child , I return it a Billion times upon the planner In the Name of JESUS! Thank you My Daddy!
She is Free!

7 Likes

Re: Little Girl's Photo Posted On A Tree By Someone Who Wants Her Dead Or Harmed by OlayemiAshraf(m): 1:19pm On Mar 12, 2021
The commenter above me is tripping....

Jesus that didn't do anything when the person was nailing the picture to tree, do you think he's gonna something about it by saying "in Jesus name , I free this girl from bondage""?.... You're tripping bruh....

Jesus that took a long nap when the slavery happened, do you think , he cares about this little girl?..
You must be kidding

1 Like

Re: Little Girl's Photo Posted On A Tree By Someone Who Wants Her Dead Or Harmed by slawormiir: 1:24pm On Mar 12, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Funny enough
Na this girl go become first female president for Nigeria

The only thing I dey pity for na the tree
That tree go start to die because of the nail

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Girl's Photo Posted On A Tree By Someone Who Wants Her Dead Or Harmed by Freestainworld(m): 1:28pm On Mar 12, 2021
Their plans won't work, they will pay with their lives if they don't change.
Re: Little Girl's Photo Posted On A Tree By Someone Who Wants Her Dead Or Harmed by chukskafor(m): 2:16pm On Mar 12, 2021
You should have liberated the young blood by untying the damn picture from the tree or did you think that your getting there and seeing the picture as was nailed to that tree was by accident? It was by divine arrangement for you to be there at that point in time, all you need do is untie the damn thing and free the innocent soul from the bondage she's been tied to, probably the one that did this have seen greatness in the infant and decided to truncate it.
Just go back and be the Savior that you are to the little one already

4 Likes

Re: Little Girl's Photo Posted On A Tree By Someone Who Wants Her Dead Or Harmed by AfroMighty(m): 2:34pm On Mar 12, 2021
See wasting of resources and time...all I see is wasting of nails, wasting of thread and even scaring the tree cause i believe that girl won't die but live to fulfill her dreams...
Re: Little Girl's Photo Posted On A Tree By Someone Who Wants Her Dead Or Harmed by savageyoungboy(m): 6:18pm On Mar 12, 2021
Lots of sick pychos in this world
Wahala for who be atheist
Better go find God now
even if na small god you fit manage first
Re: Little Girl's Photo Posted On A Tree By Someone Who Wants Her Dead Or Harmed by pozehnani(f): 6:56pm On Mar 12, 2021
Jeez shocked...

What a wicked world we live in.and the fool thinks the child's angel will be sleeping?

I hope her people see this and do necessary prayers and cancellation of every diabolic works done on this pics.
Re: Little Girl's Photo Posted On A Tree By Someone Who Wants Her Dead Or Harmed by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 12, 2021
Sad
Re: Little Girl's Photo Posted On A Tree By Someone Who Wants Her Dead Or Harmed by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 12, 2021
chukskafor:
You should have liberated the young blood by untying the damn picture from the tree or did you think that your getting there and seeing the picture as was nailed to that tree was by accident? It was by divine arrangement for you to be there at that point in time, all you need do is untie the damn thing and free the innocent soul from the bondage she's been tied to, probably the one that did this have seen greatness in the infant and decided to truncate it.

God bless you⚫
Re: Little Girl's Photo Posted On A Tree By Someone Who Wants Her Dead Or Harmed by chukskafor(m): 11:34pm On Mar 12, 2021
Valkan:

God bless you⚫
Same here bro
Re: Little Girl's Photo Posted On A Tree By Someone Who Wants Her Dead Or Harmed by Shukushaka: 11:38pm On Mar 12, 2021
One of my uncles nailed my name on a tree when I was in sec school lol.
Re: Little Girl's Photo Posted On A Tree By Someone Who Wants Her Dead Or Harmed by bennysnipes(m): 7:29am On Mar 13, 2021
I didn't take the photo. Whoever took the Photo I pray removed the photo and nails after taking the photo.

chukskafor:
Re: Little Girl's Photo Posted On A Tree By Someone Who Wants Her Dead Or Harmed by ClassicMan202(m): 9:04am On Mar 13, 2021
Blackman7:
The evil that flat heads do. She is covered by the blood of Jesus, no evil flat head demonic pigs can do her no harm.

I wish Nairaland has a 'block' feature, so that we can be blocking some users and no seeing their comments.
Re: Little Girl's Photo Posted On A Tree By Someone Who Wants Her Dead Or Harmed by Lovethaa: 10:01am On Mar 13, 2021
pretty girl. Don't be quick to judge though, it might be a local village and the parents posted it there as a way to celebrate thier daughter's birthday, because Such wicked act would have been done in the thick forest and not in an open place like this
Re: Little Girl's Photo Posted On A Tree By Someone Who Wants Her Dead Or Harmed by Clementoons: 12:22pm On Mar 13, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Jesus that didn't do anything when the person was nailing the picture to tree, do you think he's gonna something about it by saying "in Jesus name , I free this girl from bondage""?.... You're tripping bruh....
Jesus that took a long nap when the slavery happened, do you think ,he cares about this little girl?..
You must be kidding
the reason why the GOD does not want to kill the wicked when they do evil is because he is not interested in the death of a wicked but rather he called them to repentance, there is no man in this life that does not have his or her own enemy, my dad is a consuming fire that is wrath is kindled upon the wicked and he is jealous of his own people if he pleases in a twinkle of an eye he can wipe all the wicked .So for the wicked, it is the right time for them to change from their bad doing,and come to jesus,because he is way,for the life of a wicked is very short they can die at any point in time.It better they turn from their ba
Re: Little Girl's Photo Posted On A Tree By Someone Who Wants Her Dead Or Harmed by dudusky007(m): 1:49pm On Mar 13, 2021
you when see am comot am na....make she free

1 Like

Re: Little Girl's Photo Posted On A Tree By Someone Who Wants Her Dead Or Harmed by BlackfireX: 5:54pm On Mar 13, 2021
we are so wicked that even the devil will be.shouting " blood of Jesus"

(1) (Reply)

Lady Shocked After Boiling A Strange Egg Finds Symbol Inside(video) / Absu Video Perpetrators Identified With Pictures! / Photo: Don Wanny, Wife And Child Before His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.