Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Man Calls Out A Boy Who Bought A N2M Toyota While They Live In A Dipilated House - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Calls Out A Boy Who Bought A N2M Toyota While They Live In A Dipilated House (4756 Views)

Fraudster Who Bought A Car With Fake Bank Alert Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses / Man Calls Friend To Join Him In Raping A Lady In Lagos, Gets Caught (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Calls Out A Boy Who Bought A N2M Toyota While They Live In A Dipilated House by SundayRichKid: 11:21pm On Aug 24, 2020
Man Calls Out young boy in his area who Bought a N2Million Toyota while him and his Parents are still living in a dilapidated House (video)

According to the report, the Nigeria man took a video record of the boy’s home and the condition of the house was unbearable, instead of the boy to use part of the money he made in fixing and repairing his home, he went to purchase expensive car worth 2million while he and his parents dwell in a disgusting and dipilated abode.

Watch video below;

[url]. https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/08/24/man-calls-out-young-boy-in-his-area-who-bought-a-n2million-toyota-while-him-and-his-parents-are-still-living-in-a-dilapidated-house-video/ [/url]

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out A Boy Who Bought A N2M Toyota While They Live In A Dipilated House by Untainted007: 11:27pm On Aug 24, 2020
His life, he's choice. That is his own want for now. But u didnt talk abt him investing u are talking about repairing a house older than his father.

5 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out A Boy Who Bought A N2M Toyota While They Live In A Dipilated House by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
His money, his business, his house. Let him do whatever he likes with it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out A Boy Who Bought A N2M Toyota While They Live In A Dipilated House by mumumugu(m): 1:16am On Aug 25, 2020
Calling him out on social media is not the best solution either

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out A Boy Who Bought A N2M Toyota While They Live In A Dipilated House by tombari2(m): 1:37am On Aug 25, 2020
common sence is not common atall

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out A Boy Who Bought A N2M Toyota While They Live In A Dipilated House by Nobody: 1:41am On Aug 25, 2020
And how it affects the man's cup of coffee is all I would love to know. undecided The lad is silly though.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out A Boy Who Bought A N2M Toyota While They Live In A Dipilated House by obonujoker(m): 2:56am On Aug 25, 2020
That's one of the traits of Yahoo boys

5 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out A Boy Who Bought A N2M Toyota While They Live In A Dipilated House by illicit(m): 5:05am On Aug 25, 2020
Another house is building....
Re: Man Calls Out A Boy Who Bought A N2M Toyota While They Live In A Dipilated House by Karemarealty288(m): 5:23am On Aug 25, 2020
That's his father's house and that's his car.....everyone is entitled to own whatever they choose...mind your business.

8 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out A Boy Who Bought A N2M Toyota While They Live In A Dipilated House by nitoriolohun(m): 5:36am On Aug 25, 2020
Honestly this your heading is just prejudice except you can prove the purpose for the purchase of the car.

Wat if the car is on hire purchase for Uber business?
Would you rather let him use that money for renovation when the car is actually for business purpose because of the state of the house ?

The way people conclude for others is so annoying.

It is well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out A Boy Who Bought A N2M Toyota While They Live In A Dipilated House by femi4: 5:50am On Aug 25, 2020
2M cannot give you a befitting house
Re: Man Calls Out A Boy Who Bought A N2M Toyota While They Live In A Dipilated House by Oduduwa707: 6:28am On Aug 25, 2020
The car might be his ONLY source of livelihood. You never know and he doesn't need to explain to any fvcking soul. angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out A Boy Who Bought A N2M Toyota While They Live In A Dipilated House by Slawormir: 6:33am On Aug 25, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Ride( car) anyday anytime twice on Tuesday
Who house help....
Re: Man Calls Out A Boy Who Bought A N2M Toyota While They Live In A Dipilated House by Oduduwa707: 6:34am On Aug 25, 2020
nitoriolohun:
Honestly this your heading is just prejudice except you can prove the purpose for the purchase of the car.

Would you rather let him use that money for renovation when the car is actually for business purpose because of the state of the house ?

It is well.

God bless you indeed! cool You nailed it. The vehicle might be his own "Money Maker" while dem neighborhood amebo dey go around dey gossip. angry
Re: Man Calls Out A Boy Who Bought A N2M Toyota While They Live In A Dipilated House by Iceyjayzz(m): 7:29am On Aug 25, 2020
nitoriolohun:

It is well.
I wonder o
Re: Man Calls Out A Boy Who Bought A N2M Toyota While They Live In A Dipilated House by MrTechy(m): 7:57am On Aug 25, 2020
Abegi leave matter for Mathias
Tech blogger [url="https://johnytechy.com"] Just take a pip on what I'm offering grin[/url]
Re: Man Calls Out A Boy Who Bought A N2M Toyota While They Live In A Dipilated House by Lilgabby(m): 8:45am On Aug 25, 2020
Where this man dey .... He need confirm beating for this video. Foolish hypocrite.
Re: Man Calls Out A Boy Who Bought A N2M Toyota While They Live In A Dipilated House by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 25, 2020
nitoriolohun:

It is well.

The way you guys talk Sha, who buys that model of car for hire purchase. We all know that car is to show off.
Re: Man Calls Out A Boy Who Bought A N2M Toyota While They Live In A Dipilated House by agbolahan1991(m): 9:23am On Aug 25, 2020
Stupidity at it highest
Re: Man Calls Out A Boy Who Bought A N2M Toyota While They Live In A Dipilated House by wagazala: 9:50am On Aug 25, 2020
The car might at the moment fetch him more money. The house won't.

He will fix the house later.
Re: Man Calls Out A Boy Who Bought A N2M Toyota While They Live In A Dipilated House by nitoriolohun(m): 9:52am On Aug 25, 2020
BiggyB242:

The way you guys talk Sha, who buys that model of car for hire purchase. We all know that car is to show off.

Bros calm down, a car of 2m is not above the league of Uber fleets. And I didn't say he bought it for Uber I only mentioned what if? My point is that people should learn to mind their business when the person didn't approach them for any aid and shld not just conclude because you dnt actually know the reason for such decision.

Thinking it's for show off remains an assumption.
Dazz all��

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out A Boy Who Bought A N2M Toyota While They Live In A Dipilated House by wagazala: 9:56am On Aug 25, 2020
BiggyB242:

So in your mind now you don reason am finish say na only corolla and uber dey fetch mobile money? Then you have the audacity to attack the way someone talks?

Think well my brother. Even Bentley can be hired.

Oh, yes he could also have purchased the car just to get to his workplace daily. Isn't that a good enough reason too?

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out A Boy Who Bought A N2M Toyota While They Live In A Dipilated House by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 25, 2020
nitoriolohun:

Bros calm down, a car of 2m is not above the league of Uber fleets. And I didn't say he bought it for Uber I only mentioned what if? My point is that people should learn to mind their business when the person didn't approach them for any aid and shld not just conclude because you dnt actually know the reason for such decision.

Thinking it's for show off remains an assumption.
Dazz all��

Bro, that's why we have elderly ones to guide us. Mind your business mind your business na so country take spoil. There are some decision some younger folks want to take base on experience you can tell them omon don't do it this way while don't you do it that way.

I met a guy who wanted to a buy an iPhone worth 150k, I was like why don't you buy a cheaper one, and use the left out cash to do something else and he listened. Mind you non be me give am money.
Re: Man Calls Out A Boy Who Bought A N2M Toyota While They Live In A Dipilated House by nitoriolohun(m): 10:21am On Aug 25, 2020
BiggyB242:

Bro, that's why we have elders. Mind your business mind business na so country take spoil. There are some decision some younger folks want to take base on experience you can tell them omon don't do it this way while don't you do it that way.

I meet a guy he wanted to a buy an iPhone worth 150k I was like why don't you buy a cheaper phone, and use the remaining cash do something else and he listened. Mind you non be me give am money.

I think I now understand you better but the truth is knowledge is seek for and not dashed out.

You see this advise of a thing it's better people seek it from you than giving it out randomly because most won't appreciate advise given when not sought for

We are in a society of envy and unnecessary castigations, I still maintain my stand, that car might just be an asset for the guy and he owes no one any explanation untill he seek people's aid and come begging then one can judge and conclude that he's stupid .

God no go shame us.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out A Boy Who Bought A N2M Toyota While They Live In A Dipilated House by GamalNasser: 10:23am On Aug 25, 2020
I am sure the man has not even discussed with him to know his plans but just rushed to social media to criticise him ... Do you know how he even got the car or the 2m ? Do you know whether he is building quietly somewhere ?

Do you know whether he needs the car more importantly now to improve his image in his line of business so he can be take more seriously business wise ...I have seen someone refuse to give a dude a multi milllion naira business just because he watched the guy take a Keke from busstop after the business meeting ...

We don't know it all better than the man wearing the shoes so we should learn to respect the opinions of others especially when their opinion doesn't affect us directly .

I once had friend who after his education refused to get a job and and started following Politicians like an NFA, many people for years complained on why he wasn't taking his life seriously but today he is now one of the youngest members of the House of Reps and those that were looking down on his choice then are still struggling from hand to mouth in their under paid jobs ...Let's be guided please

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out A Boy Who Bought A N2M Toyota While They Live In A Dipilated House by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 25, 2020
wagazala:

So in your mind now you don reason am finish say na only corolla and uber dey fetch mobile money? Then you have the audacity to attack the way someone talks?

Think well my brother. Even Bentley can be hired.

Oh, yes he could also have purchased the car just to get to his workplace daily. Isn't that a good enough reason too?

Okay o, no wahala.
Re: Man Calls Out A Boy Who Bought A N2M Toyota While They Live In A Dipilated House by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 25, 2020
nitoriolohun:

I think I now understand you better but the truth is knowledge is seek for and not dashed out.

You see this advise of a thing it's better people seek it from you than giving it out randomly because most won't appreciate advise given when not sought for

We are in a society of envy and unnecessary castigations, I still maintain my stand, that car might just be an asset for the guy and he owes no one any explanation untill he seek people's aid and come begging then one can judge and conclude that he's stupid .

God no go shame us.

Well, if you say so.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out A Boy Who Bought A N2M Toyota While They Live In A Dipilated House by sacajawea: 10:38am On Aug 25, 2020
obonujoker:
That's one of the traits of Yahoo boys
They are Usually Extremely Stupid
Re: Man Calls Out A Boy Who Bought A N2M Toyota While They Live In A Dipilated House by Orire01(m): 11:24am On Aug 25, 2020
Everyone with his/her own kettle.

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on my signature
Re: Man Calls Out A Boy Who Bought A N2M Toyota While They Live In A Dipilated House by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 25, 2020
GamalNasser:
I am sure the man has not even discussed with him to know his plans but just rushed to social media to criticise him ... Do you know how he even got the car or the 2m ? Do you know whether he is building quietly somewhere ?

Do you know whether he needs the car more importantly now to improve his image in his line of business so he can be take more seriously business wise ...I have seen someone refuse to give a dude a multi milllion naira business just because he watched the guy take a Keke from busstop after the business meeting

undecided Senior man you are right, just like Architects in the design & construction industry...aswear 98% of the clients weh wan give you design, if them no see you with a decent ride allah you no go get reasonable pay after job done, them go just comot t.p for keke give perSin...some no go even call back after you don finish discuss how the project go be based on say you come ontop Okada or Keke meet them

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out A Boy Who Bought A N2M Toyota While They Live In A Dipilated House by AmnotMe: 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2020
with the way i am positioned; there is no way am
goin to be able to afford an android phone. Am earning o, but not enough. Its just to put
food on the table.
Am Currently using nokie5 symbian phone, one
kind man gifted me that last yr after i sold my
phone to raise money for stuffs. With the trend of new smartphone looks now;
some of you will hv old android phone u r not
using cos of the outdated look and all. Brother,
sister, i will gladly accept anyone u throw at me as
long it can do whatsapp. and i will go on to say a
heart deep prayer for you(i know u r blessed already) just to appreciate. Yes; am begging i know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Under Wanted List For Always Bursting SARS Location / Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide After Video Leaks / South Africans Destroy Popular Store Because of Racist Advert (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.