Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Wouldn't You Rather Embrace Pawpaw Farming Business ? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Wouldn't You Rather Embrace Pawpaw Farming Business ? (256 Views)

Pawpaw Farming And Potential Pawpaw Buyers / Buy Your Dwarf Seedling Orange,lemon,mango,cashew, Pawpaw,ogbono,palm,bittercola / Pls I Need Contact Of Someone That's Into Pawpaw Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wouldn't You Rather Embrace Pawpaw Farming Business ? by bobschneidere(m): 12:37am On Aug 25, 2020
I and my team had a great time working on the field for several days to help our client set up his pawpaw farm.
It was not easy engaging ourselves on all the field work.

Field work usually requires a high level of intelligence and the grace of God. We thank God the project ended on a great note.
#Pawpaw
#pawpawfarmer
#pawpawbusiness
#makemoneyfarmingpawpaws
#caricapapaya

Telephone: 08115 296 394

Re: Wouldn't You Rather Embrace Pawpaw Farming Business ? by Mide3367: 4:51pm On Aug 25, 2020
What's ur charges to set up pawpaw farm.

1 Like

Re: Wouldn't You Rather Embrace Pawpaw Farming Business ? by bobschneidere(m): 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2020
Thanks for your interest in owning a money-spinning pawpaw farm.
Sir, I would appreciate it if you kindly reach out to me via 08115 296 394

(1) (Reply)

Palm Kernel She'll, Saw Dust And Rice Husk / Are You Broke? Then Rise With SNAIL Farming / Happening Now In Wukari LGA Of Taraba State..fertilizer,grains, Discovered.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.