Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun (56255 Views)

N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison / Police Declare Faith Esther Olatunji Missing In Ekiti (Photo) / Twitter Weed Seller, Dosumu Ayomide Accused Of Multiple Scams (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun by sotall(m): 9:54am On Aug 25, 2020
undecided
Re: Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun by mamaafrik(m): 9:55am On Aug 25, 2020
Where is Frank Mba....,call the nearest police authority to fish him out
Re: Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun by TROLL11: 9:55am On Aug 25, 2020
this one don over play god of war

1 Like

Re: Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun by Sijo01(f): 9:56am On Aug 25, 2020
Too much evil in the land cry
Re: Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun by MsAllison(f): 9:57am On Aug 25, 2020
AVONJA
na wa ooo
I taught there's Amotekun?
what's happening in the land of fallen demons of recent
this is deeeeepppp

1 Like

Re: Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun by OhBiafra: 9:57am On Aug 25, 2020
Evil Yoruba Muslim
Re: Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun by LZAA: 9:57am On Aug 25, 2020
Johnny4President:
They're back in business embarassed
Cc iceberg3 blackking98 Afonjaconehead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun by ModestGal(f): 9:57am On Aug 25, 2020
H
Re: Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun by 2innocent(m): 9:58am On Aug 25, 2020
HOME LESSON TUTOR FOR YOUR WARDS IN ABUJA , WHATSAPP - 08165679741, VIRTUAL ONLINE CLASSES ALSO AVAILABLE.
Re: Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun by AniOmaa: 9:58am On Aug 25, 2020
Afonja's have now graduated from ritual killings and skull mining to serial killings too? what a people!
Re: Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 25, 2020
Oh wow. This is unacceptable.

These are the kind of crimes the Amotekun was meant to combat. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun by Elsueno: 10:00am On Aug 25, 2020
Youths in my area confront even armed robbers if they dare to operate in our area. But some people are runing away because of one Man. I seriously dislike cowards

3 Likes

Re: Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun by Dcoy: 10:01am On Aug 25, 2020
Interesting that he only goes after settlers, I guess that's why he hasn't been lynched.... Violence is a product of Hate.... Hate is a product of envy...... Envy is everywhere... In everyone...... Let's learn to redirect our envy positively
Re: Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun by Adeniran906(m): 10:02am On Aug 25, 2020
Heartless soul
Re: Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun by gtown: 10:02am On Aug 25, 2020
A pig from pigs Republic will soon attribute this to herdsmen.
As if dem even like Yoruba sef

1 Like

Re: Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 25, 2020
[s]
MsAllison:
AVONJA
na wa ooo
I taught there's Amotekun?
what's happening in the land of fallen demons of recent
this is deeeeepppp
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun by InvertedHammer: 10:03am On Aug 25, 2020
/
That moment your best friend from Ogun state invites you for a weekend gateaway in his house.

/

1 Like

Re: Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun by ojaysam25(m): 10:05am On Aug 25, 2020
Spartan indeed grin....
Re: Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun by ModestGal(f): 10:06am On Aug 25, 2020
Elsueno:
Youths in my area confront even armed robbers if they dare to operate in our area. But some people are runing away because of one Man. I seriously dislike cowards
You speak my mind

1 Like

Re: Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun by XXXXTENTACION: 10:07am On Aug 25, 2020
Johnny4President:
Afonj.... wink
Afonjaa grin

1 Like

Re: Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun by Anambra1stS0n: 10:07am On Aug 25, 2020
Where is Amatoku NGpatriot?
Re: Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun by MsAllison(f): 10:07am On Aug 25, 2020
FrLukas:
[s][/s]
cry

But bro your people no dey help matters at all

not less than 2 days ago about 21 unarmed Igbo youths where killed guess what?
your people where everywhere on nairaland rejoicing and celebrating
creating threads to justify the act.
Same people that justify the freeing and rehabilitation of repented bokoharam.

Honestly nairaland is toxic and destroys sanity

2 Likes

Re: Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun by sinkhole: 10:08am On Aug 25, 2020
I am a little confused here; one person is busy killing everybody, not even with any form of gun but with a cutlass and the only thing the community members could do is to run away and cry to other people to come and help them?
Is it that the houses are so separated that the community could not organize something for the killer; are all the members of that community old and weak?
If the community leader instructs and equips everybody with a simple signalling thing such as a whistle, that if they site the guy they should just alert and the ready youths and able adults will run from all direction to take the guy. Will this not work?
Now everybody is running away and they will now start calling on God or government to come and help them, unfortunately neither of those will come to help!

1 Like

Re: Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun by Micmuzac: 10:09am On Aug 25, 2020
the landlords needs to be questioned, 15 people? within a year? I smell his accomplices within this community, even if he's on juju he can escape mob action

2 Likes

Re: Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun by Lovelyn451(f): 10:09am On Aug 25, 2020
Jesus!! Serial killer ke...but yorubas are seriously encouraging these evils, this one will be hoping that one day a politician will notice him and he'll start getting contracts like...assassination contract...choi! Na to japaa from that state o
Re: Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun by Elvinci101: 10:11am On Aug 25, 2020
gtown:
A pig from pigs Republic will soon attribute this to herdsmen.
As if dem even like Yoruba sef

You're the PIG here, Ęlędę ni ę.

Go back to sleep is not by force to comment.

Irredeemable bigot.
Re: Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun by FuckThaMod: 10:13am On Aug 25, 2020
Johnny4President:
I dey live for southeast cheesy

I cover my head with tha blood of JESUS.
Those mumus think all igbos are in their rubbish south west
Re: Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun by GamalNasser: 10:15am On Aug 25, 2020
This can't be normal ..only one man terrrorising a community?
Re: Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:20am On Aug 25, 2020
A whole community? You all watching while one man is killing you all one by one like chicken?

You all f*cking come together and disassemble the m*derfucker into very tiny pieces.
Re: Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 25, 2020
MsAllison:
cry

But bro your people no dey help matters at all

not less than 2 days ago about 21 unarmed Igbo youths where killed guess what?
your people where everywhere on nairaland rejoicing and celebrating
creating threads to justify the act.
Same people that justify the freeing and rehabilitation of repented bokoharam.

Honestly nairaland is toxic and destroys sanity

And you can vouch with your life that the comments and posts are from Yoruba people?

1 Like

Re: Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 25, 2020
15 residents since February 2020.

People will be busy discussing issues of other country's concern when Nigeria is worse than Yemen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mad Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts And Eyes Removed. Graphic Photo / Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew / Armed Robber Gunned Down, Items Recovered After Shootout With SARS. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.