Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun (56207 Views)

N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison / Police Declare Faith Esther Olatunji Missing In Ekiti (Photo) / Twitter Weed Seller, Dosumu Ayomide Accused Of Multiple Scams (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun by lozanni(m): 2:36pm On Aug 25, 2020
HantaVirus:
See as person ugly shocked

That was the picture of the man who was killed, respect those who are dead.
May his Soul rest in peace.
The serial killer is not mentally ill as alleged, because he is only carrying out selective killings by attacking only settlers in the town and not the indigenes.
Re: Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun by HantaVirus(m): 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2020
lozanni:

That was the picture of the man who was killed, respect those who are dead.
May his Soul rest in peace.
The serial killer is not mentally ill as alleged, because he is only carrying out selective killings by attacking only settlers in the town and not the indigenes.

Are you serious bro? I thought that was the killer?
Re: Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2020
MsAllison:
let me tell you one sad reality.

There are two types of Yorubas
yoruba Christians and Yoruba Muslims
please I'm not trying to divide anyone but this is the truth.
throughout my dealings with Yorubas I came to realize one thing.
majority of Yoruba Christians are very cool infact over cool with igbos.
but such cannot be said of Yoruba Muslims.
they hated igbos so much and corrupt few Christians to join them in the hate and if you refuse they'll call you omoale (whatever that means) or ipob
Infact they believe that for you to be a full Yoruba you must hate igbos just like them.
they're the ones that carries every misfortune of igbos for head and rejoice over it.
they're the ones that till tomorrow still supports Buhari's government even when everyone with sane mind that knows the truth about Buhari's failure withdrew their support.
why are they doing so?
1. because it's natural for them to support buhari because he's a Muslim.

2. because of the anti igboness of buhari.

in return some of our people hates Yorubas generally in return but for us that have studied the situation knew where the hate is coming from.

Let me tell you one thing that might shock you.
Igbos don't hate any tribe.
forget about Kanu and his ipob
that igbos have not put Kanu to where he belongs today is because of this Biafra stuff.
Ojukwu was well respected in Igboland and igbos virtually follows him without questions but as soon as he want to use his popularity to contest for a position in Nigeria igbos left him.
so forget Kanu past rants
Igbos don't hate or bear any grudges against any tribe.
our policy is let's do our business everyone goes his ways.
that's why we can virtually do business anywhere in Nigeria
we believe in live and let live.
not saying we're perfect but the hates between two tribes should stop.

my point is that
95% of Yoruba Muslims hates Igbos for whatever reasons known to them.
not all Yorubas hates igbos.

I'm not here to argue with you about your preconceptions and misconceptions about the Yorubas.

I just pointed out your hypocrisy, that's all.

Your opinion about Yorubas don't matter anyways. Observing your hate speech against the Yorubas here, I don't expect you to see them in a good light.

But I must say that I understand why you think a Yoruba person is different from another Yoruba person because of his religion, seeing as you come from an ethnicity that has the Osu caste system. It might therefore be quite hard for you to understand that Yorubas don't classify themselves with regards to religion. There's no family that doesn't have Moslems and Christians.

Like I said, this isn't a debate. Just pointing out stuff, that's all.
Re: Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun by lozanni(m): 2:52pm On Aug 25, 2020
HantaVirus:

Are you serious bro? I thought that was the killer?

No, he is the Mr. Olatunji who was killed by the serial killer.
Re: Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun by HantaVirus(m): 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2020
lozanni:

No, he is the Mr. Olatunji who was killed by the serial killer.

I edited my post..

2 Likes

Re: Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun by oluwafemme129(m): 4:48pm On Aug 25, 2020
He has been arrested today police and local hunters. I saw him being taken away by the police this afternoon at Obantoko.
I believe he was being taken to Eleweran Police Station

1 Like

Re: Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun by toygod2: 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2020
Hand don touch this one already shocked cry cry

Was just passing by somewhere around sagamu and I saw even his poster displayed to be WANTED at a police station, with #1M reward for whoever has a reliable information about his whereabout.
Re: Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun by toygod2: 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2020
oluwafemme129:
He has been arrested today police and local hunters. I saw him being taken away by the police this afternoon at Obantoko.
I believe he was being taken to Eleweran Police Station

Oh really!
Quite swift , as per money involve.

All the way from iperu to obantoko....
RIP in advance to him
Re: Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun by UnusualJhay(m): 6:05pm On Aug 25, 2020
Ghost of Sparta!

Aburo Kratos grin
Re: Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun by Firespitter: 6:24pm On Aug 25, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
Fear, fear and more fear is all i see.

Anything occultc/juju na all scam - They don't work. Carry anything that looks like jazz confidentiality and watch how most people avoid you and let you have your way out of fear.

Hmmm.
Re: Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun by Capernum: 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2020
He has been arrested and killed today. He is popularly known here as Spartacus. Or spartan freeman. He is officially dead.
Re: Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun by Emmypure: 9:56pm On Aug 25, 2020
imagine say the guy chop married woman puna
what the f""k Damm nigga is oryt
Re: Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun by UmmAhmad(f): 10:47pm On Aug 25, 2020
I heard he has been killed.
Re: Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun by activistnofear(m): 10:59pm On Aug 25, 2020
No need to be panic again. Olorun atijo lo n pe ko to mu eeyan. Olorun isinyin, helicopter lo nlo.

This is the corpse of Dosumu Feyisara
a. k. a Spartan. He was killed today at Ogere. This is the end of the road.
Re: Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun by chopbanana: 4:52am On Aug 26, 2020
I also read it sumwhere that he was killed.
Re: Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun by ScotMisile: 8:41am On Aug 26, 2020
It's another one

Too much bloodshed in this generation
Re: Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun by JOEBOY7: 8:41am On Aug 26, 2020
God let peace should really upo my CONUTRY
Of this killing amen
Re: Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun by ScotMisile: 8:43am On Aug 26, 2020
Firespitter:

You don't know how demonic yoruba can be especially the yeroba muslims? I thought you are from there naa.. You suppose no say yeroba land the headquarters of occultic kingdoms.

People that loves Boko Haram like shit....forget them...ooo...
Re: Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2020
Them no born am well to enter Lagos con try this shit....hmm i trust Ajegunle boys and mushin boys, GOD Dem dey give me joy... There is no place in naija as safe as Lagos..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew / Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo) / Police Arrest Fulani Herdsmen With Guns In Adamawa.See Reactions(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.