Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,356 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

$500 Million Chinese Loan Already Approved, Probe Unnecessary - Reps - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $500 Million Chinese Loan Already Approved, Probe Unnecessary - Reps (14739 Views)

Probe Into $500 Million Union Bank Acquisition Widens / How Pramod Mittal Got A $500 Million Bailout In Nigeria / Ganduje’s N300bn Chinese Loan Slavery, Kano Elders Tell Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $500 Million Chinese Loan Already Approved, Probe Unnecessary - Reps by chiiraq802(m): 6:24am On Aug 25, 2020
My name is 'Chu Mi Goo' .... Should in case, you know naaaa grin

1 Like

Re: $500 Million Chinese Loan Already Approved, Probe Unnecessary - Reps by Jeamillz2020(m): 6:27am On Aug 25, 2020
One day Nigerian would just wake up to discover that this motherfucker have share half � of this aboki sides with China ��
Re: $500 Million Chinese Loan Already Approved, Probe Unnecessary - Reps by ennyrah: 6:42am On Aug 25, 2020
They've finally sold this country
Re: $500 Million Chinese Loan Already Approved, Probe Unnecessary - Reps by israelmao(m): 6:50am On Aug 25, 2020
Unnecessary indeed because you all have your own part of the deal.
Re: $500 Million Chinese Loan Already Approved, Probe Unnecessary - Reps by inumidun2010(m): 7:04am On Aug 25, 2020
Government by the Connected, to the Connected and for the Connected... Money wey dem don know their Cut... I saw on TVC news that Rice Farmers ran away with #346m CBN loan in one northern state... Who give them format to JAPA?... We must get sense by force this COUNTRY...

1 Like

Re: $500 Million Chinese Loan Already Approved, Probe Unnecessary - Reps by Golan007: 7:10am On Aug 25, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Reps don gock am! Too late!

Buhari and Amaechi have succeeded in selling Nigeria to the Chinese all in the name of development.

The Chinese have two oil blocks in the Niger-Delta in return for Mambila HEP project and the Lagos-Ibadan railway line. That one never do, yet, we are still borrowing more. E be things o!

Buhari wants to strangulate the future of our beloved country with the backing of the useless APC stalwarts. Bunch of nitwits.

China get sense o. Nigeria be like small pikin sha, and nah wetin small pikin like they kill am. No be only Nigeria sha, other african nations sef don sell their life to China. Sudan, Angola, Mozambique etc. To the Zimbabweans lusting after the modern railway In Nigeria, the good news is you still have your country, bad news is your country is still backwards. But don't fret, we are still in the same bracket " The Zero thinking countries crap countries" We just better una small.

Since Independence, Nigeria elites have stolen over $596b. Do the maths, if that money have been given back to the society in meaningful developments over the years, I bet over 50 million current poverty stricken folks would be lifted out of that mess and our youths would be engaged and nobody will be crying about fraud and one Nigerias' reputation in diaspora.

It is what it is. All our past leaders and current leaders have failed us. The bitter truth, the future ones will fail us, wise up!

Nothing is left again, this country is dead. Africas' giant my foot. The only giant I know is Burna.

I'd listen to Burna's Twice as tall album over and over again and smoke plenty of weed and drink lots of water than worrying myself over Nigeria matter anyday anytime everyday twice on weekdays.

Last last na to japa comot for this country. Survival of the fittest my people, our politicians are trying to survive by stealing our money.

All I'm doing is trying to survive as well. Abi na

Looking for likes with nonsense.
Re: $500 Million Chinese Loan Already Approved, Probe Unnecessary - Reps by Cmanforall: 7:11am On Aug 25, 2020
Why won't they approve it. When China gives loan, it comes with extra money that is not accounted for. For example, the approval of this 500million can come with 50million bribe to be approved. This way, corrupt leaders are lured to continue borrowing from China.
Re: $500 Million Chinese Loan Already Approved, Probe Unnecessary - Reps by AFvckingAlpha(m): 7:14am On Aug 25, 2020
Golan007:

Looking for likes with nonsense.

What has likes gotten to do with this?

Your so petty.

Do they give money for likes or what??

Grow the fvck up niggarr!!
Re: $500 Million Chinese Loan Already Approved, Probe Unnecessary - Reps by Golan007: 7:18am On Aug 25, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

What has likes gotten to do with this?

Your so petty.

Do they give money for likes or what??

Grow the fvck up niggarr!!

Shut up with your lies.

Looking for likes with beer parlour gist.

Name the oil block or forever remain silent.

Watch how he would write thousands of lines but not the oil block.
Re: $500 Million Chinese Loan Already Approved, Probe Unnecessary - Reps by Badonasty(m): 7:21am On Aug 25, 2020
Lol...this country na cruise
Re: $500 Million Chinese Loan Already Approved, Probe Unnecessary - Reps by AFvckingAlpha(m): 7:25am On Aug 25, 2020
Golan007:

Shut up with your lies.

Looking for likes with beer parlour gist.

Name the oil block or forever remain silent.

Watch how he would write thousands of lines but not the oil block.

What do you know??

Your still a boy

It is no secret now!

China are doing the same thing in other African countries. Trading stuffs for development. Your not just informed.

Tip. Stop reading only bear parlour gists and read wide. Read journals, financial magazines, books, read confirm news and go read about China.

Your so petty, spend less time on Nairaland and improve your self niggarr!!
Re: $500 Million Chinese Loan Already Approved, Probe Unnecessary - Reps by Golan007: 7:28am On Aug 25, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

What do you know??

Your still a boy

It is no secret now!

China are doing the same thing in other African countries. Trading stuffs for development. Your not just informed.

Tip. Stop reading only bear parlour gists and read wide. Read journals, financial magazines, books, read confirm news and go read about China.

Your so petty, spend less time on Nairaland and improve your self niggarr!!

Lengthy drivel yet no sign of said oil block.

Beer parlour conversations aren't often reliable especially when the chief ingredient is cheap beer.
Re: $500 Million Chinese Loan Already Approved, Probe Unnecessary - Reps by Apostleprobity1(m): 7:35am On Aug 25, 2020
I do believe that Nigerian political system will one day be returned to nomalcy but no, I can't keep on holding myself in delusive beliefs such as that. I am utterly sorry for loosing hope in the Nigeria State but the happenings in the country mostly gives a glaring and convincing conception that truly the days of the glory of the country is already sunk into the abyss.

Who is even ready for a POSITIVE CHANGE in the country, the minority or the majority? The poor masses or the Rich majority? The civilians or the military? Chirstians, Pagans or Muslims? Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa? The truth is that no one is ever and can never ready, and the signs are clear. No amount of social activism that can effect a positive change in Nigeria.
The base foundations of Nigeria is enforced by corruption, tribal and Religious hatred crowned with discrimination, and hoax of a constitution. Reasons that Nigeria can't be better again is so obvious than the opposite reasons.

We absolutely doesn't care for anything in this country, life, social welfare, not even the minimal love but we care for money and can do anything to have, hence the level of corruption that is taking place in the country. We rather dispose our integrity for money than disposing money for our integrity. Who really wants to pay the sacrifice to save Nigeria? The people you want to die for, are happily living in bondage of a rogue constitution, hailing the known robbers with pen and effect jungle justice on the lesser thieves. The ideology of the poor masses is to settle for the less while the minority ruling class strives for total subjugation of the poor majority with the rogue constitutional backings.

Did you see how our agile soldiers has being turned to political footsoldiers? They're now being more irritating in uniform than ever before. What do you make of military that takes instructions and order from a civilians both in govt and out of govt? Nothing but shambles of shame. Needless talking about the paramilitary, as they are willingly being used directionlessnessly for political scores.

What is legislation in Nigeria when the executives determines who rules the chamber for their own gratifications and gain, when even the legislatives doesn't have a clue of their primary assignment, when they don't make laws that grants a better future. What is the place of the Judicial System in Nigeria when a common man is declared guilty without fair hearing? The executives, our class of clueless individuals who rather preach democracy than allowing it practices.
Here comes the only voice of the voiceless, the apparantus of the weak, the strength of the weak. Our Media, journalism is being murdered in Nigeria without a check, subduing the masses into voicelessnessly.

We assume that those who offer little of the democratic dividends we deserve are doing us a favor. There are numerous ramifications indicating that the system is dead and needs not resurrection and rehabilitations but total rebirth of some independent sub components from the Nigeria State.

Revolution is ineminent and it will not be led by the military but by the hopeless Nigerians.

Eze Chukwu Isaiah
23rd of August, 2020

1 Like

Re: $500 Million Chinese Loan Already Approved, Probe Unnecessary - Reps by AFvckingAlpha(m): 7:37am On Aug 25, 2020
Golan007:

Lengthy drivel yet no sign of said oil block.

Beer parlour conversations aren't often reliable especially when the chief ingredient is cheap beer.

Oh boy! I'm not going to stoop so low as to drag words with an uninformed fella. Definitely not!

Google is your friend. Read up about China's influence on oil producing nations. Esp Sudan, Nigeria and Angola and quit being naïve.

Wikkipedia is free last time I checked. Quote me with your number, let me VTU #200 to read up boy.

Does the dumb you an info as sensitive as that would be made so easy to the public?

1 Like

Re: $500 Million Chinese Loan Already Approved, Probe Unnecessary - Reps by Golan007: 7:38am On Aug 25, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

Oh boy! I'm not going to stoop so low as to drag words with an uninformed fella. Definitely not!

Google is your friend. Read up about China's influence on oil producing nations. Esp Sudan, Nigeria and Angola and quit being naïve.

Wikkipedia is free last time I checked. Quote me with your number, let me VTU #200 to read up boy.

You are an unrepentant liar.

You made a claim about our oil blocked already bequeathed to china.

Give name of said oil block or simply shut the fvck up.
Re: $500 Million Chinese Loan Already Approved, Probe Unnecessary - Reps by AFvckingAlpha(m): 8:09am On Aug 25, 2020
Golan007:

You are an unrepentant liar.

You made a claim about our oil blocked already bequeathed to china.

Give name of said oil block or simply shut the fvck up.

Your just a boy who's not ready to learn. Your so dumb. Like the FG would readily give up those kind of sensitive informations. Jeez! You suck!!

Bloody naïve uninformed boy who's at the same time obstainate.

I just told you how to check it up yourself, ain't gonna do that for you boy and stop quoting me boy!
Re: $500 Million Chinese Loan Already Approved, Probe Unnecessary - Reps by Golan007: 8:10am On Aug 25, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

Your just a boy who's not ready to learn. Your so dumb. Like the FG would readily give up those kind of sensitive informations. Jeez! You suck!!

Bloody naïve uninformed boy who's at the same time obstainate.

I just told you how to check it up yourself, ain't gonna do that for you boy and stop quoting me boy!

Take your rubbish and stick where the sun don't shine.

Liar Inc.
Re: $500 Million Chinese Loan Already Approved, Probe Unnecessary - Reps by OyinO: 8:11am On Aug 25, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Reps don gock am! Too late!

Buhari and Amaechi have succeeded in selling Nigeria to the Chinese all in the name of development.

The Chinese have two oil blocks in the Niger-Delta in return for Mambila HEP project and the Lagos-Ibadan railway line. That one never do, yet, we are still borrowing more. E be things o!

Buhari wants to strangulate the future of our beloved country with the backing of the useless APC stalwarts. Bunch of nitwits.

China get sense o. Nigeria be like small pikin sha, and nah wetin small pikin like they kill am. No be only Nigeria sha, other african nations sef don sell their life to China. Sudan, Angola, Mozambique etc. To the Zimbabweans lusting after the modern railway In Nigeria, the good news is you still have your country, bad news is your country is still backwards. But don't fret, we are still in the same bracket " The Zero thinking countries crap countries" We just better una small.

Since Independence, Nigeria elites have stolen over $596b. Do the maths, if that money have been given back to the society in meaningful developments over the years, I bet over 50 million current poverty stricken folks would be lifted out of that mess and our youths would be engaged and nobody will be crying about fraud and one Nigerias' reputation in diaspora.

It is what it is. All our past leaders and current leaders have failed us. The bitter truth, the future ones will fail us, wise up!

Nothing is left again, this country is dead. Africas' giant my foot. The only giant I know is Burna.

I'd listen to Burna's Twice as tall album over and over again and smoke plenty of weed and drink lots of water than worrying myself over Nigeria matter anyday anytime everyday twice on weekdays.

Last last na to japa comot for this country. Survival of the fittest my people, our politicians are trying to survive by stealing our money.

All I'm doing is trying to survive as well. Abi na

Daaaamn Nigaaaaaarrrr 100% on point
Re: $500 Million Chinese Loan Already Approved, Probe Unnecessary - Reps by Kingrefreshed: 8:16am On Aug 25, 2020
naijapage:

https://punchng.com/500m-chinese-loan-already-approved-probe-unnecessary-reps/

This Buhari's Regime is worst than Abachas Regime. And almost all the people we have in political/government offices are Rotten Dead smelling Carcass of a pig
Re: $500 Million Chinese Loan Already Approved, Probe Unnecessary - Reps by seanjy4konji: 8:24am On Aug 25, 2020
Why are they taking loans. This buhari want to finish us eventually before he leaves for his cow ranch.

You cab see the way bad leadership has left a whole Lebanon in ruin and despair. Their citizens are suffering and feeding hand to mouth. A whole Lebanon.

Buhari his ruining this country. Men are suffering. Men and women. They are looting with reckless abandon...our children will suffer..they are suffering.

Think about Lebanon..nigerianis in a state of worry.
Re: $500 Million Chinese Loan Already Approved, Probe Unnecessary - Reps by Obuduson(m): 8:25am On Aug 25, 2020
The minister stated it clearly in the house that, Calabar to Lagos Rail must be constructed. when federal Government acquired loan to construct railway in the northern and Western part of Nigeria we never saw it that there where selling the country to Nigeria. Allow God to use you
Re: $500 Million Chinese Loan Already Approved, Probe Unnecessary - Reps by Obuduson(m): 8:29am On Aug 25, 2020
[quote author=Obuduson post=93197433]The minister stated it clearly in the house that, Calabar to Lagos Rail must be constructed. when federal Government acquired loan to construct railway in the northern and Western part of Nigeria we never saw it that there where selling the country to China. why does it really hurt other zones whenever they is euitable distribution of developmental strides to South-South, mind you this is where the nation depends on. Allow God to use you

[/]
Re: $500 Million Chinese Loan Already Approved, Probe Unnecessary - Reps by Obuduson(m): 8:34am On Aug 25, 2020
Nigeria need to collect this loan because the railway construction from calabar to Lagos must be completed also. Nigeria is not meant for Yoruba and Hausa only. south-south and south-east must also benefit from the ongoing railway revolution in the country
Re: $500 Million Chinese Loan Already Approved, Probe Unnecessary - Reps by NairaMaster1(m): 8:36am On Aug 25, 2020
Yus2020:
I told Nigerians they shouldn't expect anything good from Apc and Buhari government how on earth loans will be taken without the knowledge of the Rep.
Apc next level of looting,insecurity and poor economy upon the loans

Exactly :

Hear the majority leader:

Ado-Doguwa further said, “In fact, the PDP lacks the moral standing to accuse the leadership of the House of abetting corruption or protecting questionable officials from the ongoing investigation. For us in the APC, fighting the menace of corruption by prosecuting corrupt individuals has been the cardinal objective of the President Muhammadu Buhari administration.”

So, Loan upon loan is of national interest?
Re: $500 Million Chinese Loan Already Approved, Probe Unnecessary - Reps by Obuduson(m): 8:41am On Aug 25, 2020
Nigeria need to collect this loan because the railway construction from calabar to Lagos must be completed also. When the construction of railway in other part of the country I. e Lagos to Ibadan, Lagos to Kano Abuja to Kaduna and Karina to Kano they never knew they were selling Nigeria to China Now that it involves south-south they are now selling Nigeria. This country everybody and not for selected zones pls. let they be equitable distribution of developmental strides to all the zones
Re: $500 Million Chinese Loan Already Approved, Probe Unnecessary - Reps by Tulsaguy: 8:43am On Aug 25, 2020
please ohhh... how does this things work? don't we have money in our excess crude & foreign reserve accounts?

why borrowing money.... i don't get it
Re: $500 Million Chinese Loan Already Approved, Probe Unnecessary - Reps by AFvckingAlpha(m): 8:51am On Aug 25, 2020
Golan007:

Take your rubbish and stick where the sun don't shine.

Liar Inc.

The fvck niggarr!

Take your sorry obstinate ass and go shove it up somewhere else.

You've been a waste of time.

And go suck a dick nigga!!
Re: $500 Million Chinese Loan Already Approved, Probe Unnecessary - Reps by TruthinAction: 8:53am On Aug 25, 2020
What about the 33 billion dollars already borrowed that Ameachi said he is not aware? I don't trust these reps. Maybe they have gotten their shares. We need to revolt against these polithiefians.
Re: $500 Million Chinese Loan Already Approved, Probe Unnecessary - Reps by Golan007: 9:00am On Aug 25, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

The fvck niggarr!

Take your sorry obstinate ass and go shove it up somewhere else.

You've been a waste of time.

And go suck a dick nigga!!

You are a waste of space and every dimension possible.

A tadpole makes more sense and tells more truth than your empty vacuous self.
Re: $500 Million Chinese Loan Already Approved, Probe Unnecessary - Reps by OdogwuAkataka1(m): 9:24am On Aug 25, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu / Reuben Abati Lied / UK Okays Diezani’s Trial For ‘money Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.