Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu (14737 Views)

No Student Will Drop Out Again, Says Tinubu / David Hundeyin: CSU Begins Investigation Into How Tinubu Had No Student ID / Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by GuruboiNaija: 8:35am On Nov 19, 2023
President Bola Tinubu has assured of his commitment towards ensuring that no student drops out of tertiary institution over inability to pay fees.

Tinubu said his administration would ensure educational institutions get the necessary resources to carry out their responsibilities.

He spoke during the 33rd convocation ceremony of the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) in Ondo State on Saturday.

Represented by Professor King-David Terna Yawe of the National Universities Commission (NUC), Tinubu acknowledged the difficulties facing the education sector.

He pointed to the Student Loan Bill signed into law shortly after his inauguration, as a testament to his government’s commitment to supporting students.

According to Tinubu: “My government will not shirk its responsibilities in this area.

“We will guarantee that educational institutions receive the necessary resources to effectively carry out their statutory responsibilities.

“One of my first actions as President of Nigeria was to sign the Student Loan Bill into law to put this into action.

“Under my leadership, and as I have outlined in my manifesto, no student will be forced to drop out of school due to an inability to pay tuition.”

https://.ng/2023/11/19/no-student-will-drop-out-while-im-president-tinubu/

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by psucc(m): 8:38am On Nov 19, 2023
Many are already at home.

224 Likes 21 Shares

Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by Bobloco: 8:38am On Nov 19, 2023
grin

But you were a guinea pig student of government college lagos used to test run the school four years before it was founded

128 Likes 12 Shares

Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by wittywriter: 8:39am On Nov 19, 2023
Lolz...so many are already drop outs since you hit the ground with policies that brought about negative economic indices and high cost of every activity.

You cannot give what you don't have.

Wittyness

154 Likes 17 Shares

Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by Nwodosis(m): 8:39am On Nov 19, 2023
Amenooo! May God not let them to be an example of you. They should all graduate with authentic certificates from thier various institutions and not through a third party.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by kunle86(m): 8:41am On Nov 19, 2023
this man funny oo, are you going to pay students school fees? May the students loan you approved will not let them drop out.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by Achor1111(m): 8:46am On Nov 19, 2023
Another Lamba from the drugie

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by Tochi3(m): 8:51am On Nov 19, 2023
grin

..he is also saying that Students will enrol & graduate 4 years before the school is even open

...a useless certificate forger with a badge of irreparable damage on his existence grin grin

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by olisaEze(m): 8:52am On Nov 19, 2023
Someone should tell Dr Strange that the campaigns are over. Less talk, more work!

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by KwuoteYourFada: 8:54am On Nov 19, 2023
grin

Are they allowed to forge their certificate? tongue cheesy

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by doggedfighter(f): 8:55am On Nov 19, 2023
Any country full of stupid people shouldn't practice democracy.

Stupid people don't vote leaders.

We keep voting men that are not in touch with reality.

Hence reckless statements as this.

Only a man that's not in touch with with realities on ground that can say this.

63 Likes 9 Shares

Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by KwuoteYourFada: 8:57am On Nov 19, 2023
Tochi3:
grin

..he is also saying that Students will enrol & graduate 4 years before the school is even opened

...a useless certificate forger with a badge of irreparable damage on his existence grin grin
lmao grin

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by backnbeta(f): 9:03am On Nov 19, 2023
They will drop out because of other factors i.e Feeding, clothing, transportation, accommodation, cost of study materials, medications and other stuff students need to survive in school undecided

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:08am On Nov 19, 2023
By the Mercy and Grace of God,our students won't drop.If we rely solely on human beings,we would be disappointed.

1 Like

Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by BigBlackPreek(m): 9:11am On Nov 19, 2023
Ashiwaju Jagaban Presido!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by Usmanovic95(m): 9:14am On Nov 19, 2023
They keep exhibiting trait of cognitive Dissonance.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by Gbadugbakun(m): 9:20am On Nov 19, 2023
Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by DKM123: 9:35am On Nov 19, 2023
This man is not okay at all.
I swear, he is not!
Something is definitely wrong somewhere.

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by Dikaveli(m): 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2023
Who be this bastard

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by Wealthoptulent(m): 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2023
Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by NFBI: 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2023
Sometimes i feel like to strangulate Nigerian politicians..

They are all the same 😵

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by Bubu4Sea: 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2023
Coming from a man that we don't know if he went to school

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by MrColdsweat: 12:59pm On Nov 19, 2023
This is a slap to the faces of the students crying against the tuition fee increment.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by apasino01: 12:59pm On Nov 19, 2023
When you’re busy making life unaffordable for them and their sponsors. Then go on to splash money on unimportant things and foreign trips.

Anyone that believes this man will bring any positive change to Nigeria’s situation is delusional

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by Gbadugbakun(m): 1:00pm On Nov 19, 2023
undecided

1 Like

Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by bigiyaro(m): 1:01pm On Nov 19, 2023
grin grin grin somebory will sniff a bag of cocaine and be giving statements.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by illicit(m): 1:01pm On Nov 19, 2023
Nice one
Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by robinfemi: 1:02pm On Nov 19, 2023
Na person wer see food chop, dey get eyes to read.

Many father no fit send money to their children because of Nigeria hardship.

And school na must to go.

Crying after head have been cut off.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu by Eriggayabdem: 1:02pm On Nov 19, 2023
Hehehehehe....
They have not told you?
Baba timbuloo, you are six million light years away from reality.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘Don’t Wait Till Nigerians Start Stoning You’ – Primate Ayodele Tells Tinubu / Atiku Is A Disgrace To Nigerians / Ima Niboro Dumps PDP For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.