Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:09 AM

I’m Perfectly Fine”. Student Who Allegedly Ran Mad After Jumping Down A Motorcyc - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Perfectly Fine”. Student Who Allegedly Ran Mad After Jumping Down A Motorcyc (364 Views)

Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses / Cheslie Kryst Dies After Jumping From A Manhattan Skyscraper / Alibaba Reacts To Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes And Her Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Perfectly Fine”. Student Who Allegedly Ran Mad After Jumping Down A Motorcyc by Aliyuumar691: 8:30am On Aug 25, 2020
The student who was seen acting strange after jumping down a motorcycle, finally spoken up.

There have been some recent video which went viral. The video showed a young woman who was acting strange after jumping down from a motorcycle. People were there at the scene of incident, and according to witnesses, they thought she had run mad.

The lady was making incoherent statements and couldn’t be understood. The video went viral with tags that she had run mad.

In the video, she mentioned in a dramatic manner that she was a student from LAUTECH.
https://naijabizz.com.ng/im-perfectly-fine-student-who-allegedly-ran-mad-after-jumping-down-a-motorcycle-finally-speak-up/

Re: I’m Perfectly Fine”. Student Who Allegedly Ran Mad After Jumping Down A Motorcyc by donbachi(m): 8:44am On Aug 25, 2020
She's lucky Angels were on ground...village people for use her shine.
Re: I’m Perfectly Fine”. Student Who Allegedly Ran Mad After Jumping Down A Motorcyc by LawLab247: 8:48am On Aug 25, 2020
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable: The Superstar with 60 Siblings / Moji Delano Denies Owning Instablog (video) / Checkout The Latest Movie 'The Teacher' Produced By Actress Genny Uzoma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.