Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

How Could You Live With A Nagging Wife Or Troublesome Husband? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Could You Live With A Nagging Wife Or Troublesome Husband? (4182 Views)

Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? / Nagging Wife — When Nagging Gets Out Of Control / Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Could You Live With A Nagging Wife Or Troublesome Husband? by jobowen(m): 3:14pm On Feb 18, 2011
Hello House,
is always a delightful thing to have a home full of happiness and contentment.
What if the opposite happens to be the case, the wife nagging and the husband a troublesome within the neighborhood, how could you cope with such a situation?

Your contribution will be highly appreciated.

http://www.saveyourmarriagetipps..com
Re: How Could You Live With A Nagging Wife Or Troublesome Husband? by Blazay(m): 3:53am On Feb 20, 2011
Not in this house of mine would such issues arise. For I run a tight ship. cool

Always.  kiss
Re: How Could You Live With A Nagging Wife Or Troublesome Husband? by ifyalways(f): 10:35am On Feb 21, 2011
1.Get urself an efficient ear plugs.
2.Grow a thick skin. . .try eating Kpomo everyday,your skin go become "kaki" overnight.odeshi!
3.Clothe urself with patience. . .ignore some things,act blind but be alert.
4.Find out why s/he nags and make positive changes.
5.Get out of the marriage or stay and repeat steps 1 to 4.

e go better one day. . .if u no kpeme before that "one day"
Re: How Could You Live With A Nagging Wife Or Troublesome Husband? by Fhemmmy: 7:38pm On Feb 22, 2011
When she Nag . . . .increase the volume of the TV and chill
Re: How Could You Live With A Nagging Wife Or Troublesome Husband? by zayhal(f): 8:06pm On Feb 25, 2011
The OP says nagging wife or troublesome husband. You all are addressing the nagging wife alone. Aren't there troublesome husbands and ways to handle them? Even you Ify? tongue
Re: How Could You Live With A Nagging Wife Or Troublesome Husband? by wowitzron: 11:15pm On Nov 11, 2011
I have been married for a year and half and there are two big problems in my life

1. My wife finds flaws in practically everything and is always picking out the problems with my friends etc.

2. She cannot manage her anger and her anger sometimes reaches levels i cannot think about.

Because of her my friends have lost interest in me ,

i have lost many of my old social contacts and she has seen so many flaws in me that i dont know what is right anymore

tc
Re: How Could You Live With A Nagging Wife Or Troublesome Husband? by bigl: 7:39am On Mar 25, 2012
One of d worst tins that cld befall a man is gettin hooked to a "super" nagging wife.

I once dated a girl like dat. She wld nag d heaven into u and nag d hell out of u. I had to break up cos such ppl hardly change and they wld alienate u from friends, biz associates, colleagues.

I av a male friend who's havin issues with his girl but we his friends know he is d problem. We've tried to talk to him but he wldnt listen.

We've left him with his wahala

Best tin is: neva get caught in marriage with such ppl cos they wld make dis earth worse for u. Infact u wld wish u were neva born.

And to those who ar in marriage with such, may God grant u d energy and patience to cope with such. Amen
Re: How Could You Live With A Nagging Wife Or Troublesome Husband? by Jellitah: 7:08pm On Feb 07, 2013
Just leave his or her azzze in the house and move to another part of the country. . .till he or she sees reason! cool
Thanks heaven and hell for gentle spouses like mine!
The man nor get time to h-argue! UNLIKE MOST BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSH NIGERIAN MEN! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

thank you every one......... / 7 Lovely Logics / TRUE LIFE Story!..dangers Of Premarital Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.