Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Bbnaija 2020: I Am Afraid Of Fame – Nengi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2020: I Am Afraid Of Fame – Nengi (375 Views)

Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours / Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: I Am Afraid Of Fame – Nengi by tonyluyi1985: 8:50am On Aug 25, 2020
Housemate Nengi in a discussion with Vee in the Head of House lounge confessed that she cannot handle the immense pressure that comes with being famous. She said that she feared it because she doesn’t know how to handle it.
Vee told her that some people tend to change when the fame comes.
In a response to Vee’s comment, Nengi said: “That’s one thing I’m still scared of how to handle fame”.

Source @https://africanbard.com/2020/08/25/bbnaija-2020-i-am-afraid-of-fame-nengi/

(1) (Reply)

Zyon Emmanuel Drops Hot Pictures As He Set To Release Soldier M / Watch Mercy Eke Cry About Erica Disqualification From Bbnaija 2020 / Bobrisky: I Am Finer Than 90 Percent Of Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.