Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Onyedikachukwu Anambra: APC South-East Wing And Their Penchant To Live A Lie - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onyedikachukwu Anambra: APC South-East Wing And Their Penchant To Live A Lie (6898 Views)

2023: Nigeria’s Election Woes By Onyedikachukwu Anambra / APC South West Governors Host Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) / Poor Turnout For APC South East Rallies, An Indication Of Rejection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyedikachukwu Anambra: APC South-East Wing And Their Penchant To Live A Lie by DEROX: 11:39am On Aug 25, 2020
MsAllison:
[s][/s] trash
grin I know you are pained e touch you ba?
Re: Onyedikachukwu Anambra: APC South-East Wing And Their Penchant To Live A Lie by iboboyswag(m): 11:41am On Aug 25, 2020
MsAllison:
cheesy

this is right

SE are not known to support failure called buhari and APC
however if you see those ones that do support buhari (not less than 1%)
there's so forking annoying.

I cut off one of my so called friend because of his support for APC
as in I told him plainly that you can't be an apc supporter and also my friend.
shikina.
Igbos hates Buhari
Buhari hates igbos

it's mutual
APC is bokoharam

kiss the truth

This is a bold lie! Change your ways.
Re: Onyedikachukwu Anambra: APC South-East Wing And Their Penchant To Live A Lie by DEROX: 11:42am On Aug 25, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

U mean ur darling daddy the terrorists sympathizer
why. couldn't Jonathan the powerful one eradicate them or did it start under buhari?
Re: Onyedikachukwu Anambra: APC South-East Wing And Their Penchant To Live A Lie by iboboyswag(m): 11:46am On Aug 25, 2020
Lerio:
Confirm your news ma guy, am not apologetic to this government but i always stand on the truth. I have seen some videos on progress on the niger bridge and with what i saw, i can say the have gone up to 40% on it. Maybe it was initiated by Jonathan but they have been doing the job.

On the Federal roads, it seems you dont stay in east because there's work going on along Enugu-Awka express, Amawbia - Umunya part of the expess, even Enugu Portharcourt road. These i have seen with my eyes. Though they are slow. Anyway Kudos to Fashola for the job well done.

[s]*This still doesn't change the fact that Buhari is a conformed pant!!![/s]

You are quite correct. The OP doesn't live in the SouthEast and is only making newspaper stand report about events he knows nothing about.
Re: Onyedikachukwu Anambra: APC South-East Wing And Their Penchant To Live A Lie by loopman: 11:47am On Aug 25, 2020
Goke7:

You get the drift wella, once they can't dominate, all hell get loosed

The greatest disservice Lord Lugard made was bringing the Yorubas into the Hausa/Fulanis & Igbos mix, these two set holds complete opposite and extreme views about life but both have the control and domineering spirit in common.

Imagine a Nigeria without the two coups both pioneered.
Re: Onyedikachukwu Anambra: APC South-East Wing And Their Penchant To Live A Lie by InoFilms: 11:55am On Aug 25, 2020
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CETeIx1hAfA/?igshid=somie7l8zyby

Watch and be motivated to shun Election violence
Re: Onyedikachukwu Anambra: APC South-East Wing And Their Penchant To Live A Lie by Colonelswitz101(m): 11:59am On Aug 25, 2020
DEROX:
why. couldn't Jonathan the powerful one eradicate them or did it start under buhari?

Lol... Jonathan couldn't eradicate them I agree, please what is the meaning of the word "change"? If ur darling daddy knew he is coming to make Jonathan look like a genius, why did he deceive Nigerians in the first place by claiming to change all that is wrong with the system? U all should be ashamed of urselves for coming here to defend a government that promised us heaven on Earth n later turned out to only be competing with Jonathan's administration on incompetence...
Re: Onyedikachukwu Anambra: APC South-East Wing And Their Penchant To Live A Lie by bintalabi(f): 12:14pm On Aug 25, 2020
MsAllison:
cheesy

this is right

shikina.
Igbos hates Buhari
Buhari hates igbos
it's mutual
APC is bokoharam

kiss the truth

Apc is Boko Haram and you still want the same APC to zone her presidency to your region?

O wrong now
Re: Onyedikachukwu Anambra: APC South-East Wing And Their Penchant To Live A Lie by Coldie(m): 12:40pm On Aug 25, 2020
Even a blind man knows that Buhari has performed for the East second Niger bridge will be ready before 2023 mark it
Re: Onyedikachukwu Anambra: APC South-East Wing And Their Penchant To Live A Lie by emezuo17: 1:12pm On Aug 25, 2020
loopman:

Not just Buhari, Ibos hate anything or anyone they can’t dominate or control.

You couldn’t dominate or control the Buhari and his government the way you effectively took control and dominated Goodluck Jonathan government
. So igbos also controlled and dominated Yar adua government too?
Re: Onyedikachukwu Anambra: APC South-East Wing And Their Penchant To Live A Lie by blaqoracle: 2:07pm On Aug 25, 2020
MsAllison:
cheesy

this is right

shikina.
Igbos hates Buhari
Buhari hates igbos
it's mutual
APC is bokoharam

kiss the truth
these people are in agony
Re: Onyedikachukwu Anambra: APC South-East Wing And Their Penchant To Live A Lie by Goke7: 2:21pm On Aug 25, 2020
loopman:

The greatest disservice Lord Lugard made was bringing the Yorubas into the Hausa/Fulanis & Igbos mix, these two set holds complete opposite and extreme views about life but both have the control and domineering spirit in common.

Imagine a Nigeria without the two coups both pioneered.

you are very right, both has no regards for boundaries. They lack basic self control on where to stop as regards the right of others. Yorubas are everywhere but hardy will you hear any issues they have with their hosts cos they respect boundaries. People call it weakness not knowing is simple civilization and respect for humanity. Too much barbarians in Nigeria we live with

The UK a.k.a. Great Britain is four countries put together, England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales but still they respect each other boundaries and do not trespass over each other so you still hear stuff like irish food, Scottish wine and the likes, they all respect their differences and everybody answer their papa name but for naija na to oppress others, claim other people's stuff and day light robbery, mhen we get issues o

1 Like

Re: Onyedikachukwu Anambra: APC South-East Wing And Their Penchant To Live A Lie by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:42pm On Aug 25, 2020
IamWonderful:
How South East elites sponsored Niger Delta Avengers to destroy crude oil installation that lead to our first economic meltdown and recession

THINK BEFORE YOU TYPE!

STOP POSTING FOOLISH THINGS ON PUBLIC FORUM!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Need To Revisit The 2024 Budget, Eliminate Frivolous Expenditures - Peter Obi / Fashola Challenges Fg To Public Debate Ahead Of April Polls / Southwest Governors Seek Better Allocation From Federation Account.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.