Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Onyedikachukwu Anambra: APC South-East Wing And Their Penchant To Live A Lie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onyedikachukwu Anambra: APC South-East Wing And Their Penchant To Live A Lie (6884 Views)

2023: Nigeria’s Election Woes By Onyedikachukwu Anambra / APC South West Governors Host Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) / Poor Turnout For APC South East Rallies, An Indication Of Rejection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onyedikachukwu Anambra: APC South-East Wing And Their Penchant To Live A Lie by AnonPoet: 9:16am On Aug 25, 2020
APC South-East Wing and Their Penchant To Live A Lie, by Onyedikachukwu Anambra .

You can find most pathetic Buharist in southeast, it’s a worldwide knowledge that Buhari has failed but these blokes will always sing us alleluia on how Buhari is building infrastructures,audio infrastructures.

Their counterparts in southwest are already discussing 2023 presidential election likewise the ones of northern extraction.
My people are sidelined yet they are using fake pictures and propaganda to serve as ventriloquist for Buhari.

Our federal roads became worst under Buhari, there is no single motorable Federal road in entire southeast, you can disagree . The much touted Already Abandoned Enugu Osha expressway is not yet anywhere near 20% , the Niger bridge which Buhari inherited from GEJ isn’t gonna be ready by 2025.

I don’t really know when our people became dummies or we wants to be intentionally mischievous, the celebration about ship berthing in Onitsha, how can a ship sail on river without dredging ? The delusional euphoric exhibition still got thinking.

How price of foods got tripled in the market amidst Buhari’s audio agricultural revolution is another pointer , how can you ban importation when you are yet to be self sufficient, unwise decision.
https://leaders.ng/apc-south-east-wing-and-their-penchant-to-live-a-lie-by-onyedikachukwu-anambra/

8 Likes

Re: Onyedikachukwu Anambra: APC South-East Wing And Their Penchant To Live A Lie by MMWandali: 9:19am On Aug 25, 2020
How price of foods got tripled in the market amidst Buhari’s audio agricultural revolution is another pointer , how can you ban importation when you are yet to be self sufficient, unwise decision.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Onyedikachukwu Anambra: APC South-East Wing And Their Penchant To Live A Lie by IamWonderful: 9:19am On Aug 25, 2020
How South East elites sponsored Niger Delta Avengers to destroy crude oil installation that lead to our first economic meltdown and recession

5 Likes

Re: Onyedikachukwu Anambra: APC South-East Wing And Their Penchant To Live A Lie by Evergreen4(m): 10:13am On Aug 25, 2020
It's not only those in south East, the whole APC structure is full of lies both those in Nigeria and those in Diaspora grin grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyedikachukwu Anambra: APC South-East Wing And Their Penchant To Live A Lie by Samsimple(m): 10:13am On Aug 25, 2020
cheesy.. this country na cruise

Check my signature for your designs.

2 Likes

Re: Onyedikachukwu Anambra: APC South-East Wing And Their Penchant To Live A Lie by Seundon: 10:13am On Aug 25, 2020
This life sha, we still hoping for better government that would never be

2 Likes

Re: Onyedikachukwu Anambra: APC South-East Wing And Their Penchant To Live A Lie by MsAllison(f): 10:14am On Aug 25, 2020
cheesy

this is right

SE are not known to support failure called buhari and APC
however if you see those ones that do support buhari (not less than 1%)
there's so forking annoying.

I cut off one of my so called friend because of his support for APC
as in I told him plainly that you can't be an apc supporter and also my friend.
shikina.
Igbos hates Buhari
Buhari hates igbos
it's mutual
APC is bokoharam

kiss the truth

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyedikachukwu Anambra: APC South-East Wing And Their Penchant To Live A Lie by NORSIYK(m): 10:15am On Aug 25, 2020
Don't mind fools like George Moghalu, Dan Nwafor, Ararume, Osita Okechukwu, Orji Kalu and one foolish he goat here on Nairaland

5 Likes

Re: Onyedikachukwu Anambra: APC South-East Wing And Their Penchant To Live A Lie by Heffalump(m): 10:17am On Aug 25, 2020
@OP: Point of correction, APC as a party in Nigeria has the penchant for lies everywhere, not only in SE.

No wonder their communication minister is naturally named "Lier" angry

The national and state levels are not free from their lying intrigues. Everything that has a beginning must surely have an end.

11 Likes

Re: Onyedikachukwu Anambra: APC South-East Wing And Their Penchant To Live A Lie by focus7: 10:17am On Aug 25, 2020
Hmmmm

Is it not a lie to create impression that PDP is a hub for truth?

1 Like

Re: Onyedikachukwu Anambra: APC South-East Wing And Their Penchant To Live A Lie by DatGirlasia(f): 10:17am On Aug 25, 2020
Ok
Re: Onyedikachukwu Anambra: APC South-East Wing And Their Penchant To Live A Lie by Nchenches: 10:17am On Aug 25, 2020
AnonPoet:
APC South-East Wing and Their Penchant To Live A Lie, by Onyedikachukwu Anambra .

https://leaders.ng/apc-south-east-wing-and-their-penchant-to-live-a-lie-by-onyedikachukwu-anambra/

If they are against Buhari, others say they are tribalists.

Bottom line: APC and PDP must get their presidential candidates from the Southeast.

Rotation is why we made Obasanjo and Olu Falae be the presidential candidates of the two largest political parties in 1999.

6 Likes

Re: Onyedikachukwu Anambra: APC South-East Wing And Their Penchant To Live A Lie by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 25, 2020
Ok, that's not my business again. My business now is finding a Savior who can invest 1000$ in me that I will pay back with interest within six months.
Re: Onyedikachukwu Anambra: APC South-East Wing And Their Penchant To Live A Lie by MsAllison(f): 10:23am On Aug 25, 2020
MMWandali:
punchline

Buhari is a criminal terrorist
all his infrastructure in SE na audio
currently the only motorable road in SE is Onitsha - owerri express Road which by the way needs maintenance

fact is that
Buhari hates igbos
we hate him too
no big deal

thunder scatter buhari Insha'Allah amin
thunder scatter Aisha masha Allah amin

7 Likes

Re: Onyedikachukwu Anambra: APC South-East Wing And Their Penchant To Live A Lie by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 25, 2020
The writer is on point

3 Likes

Re: Onyedikachukwu Anambra: APC South-East Wing And Their Penchant To Live A Lie by Jonathan39: 10:30am On Aug 25, 2020
Who is the we? Better speak for your self, Igbos don't hate buhari as a person but his approach in governing Nigeria. I am sure you are not even Igbo. sad
MsAllison:
punchline

currently the only motorable road in SE is Onitsha - owerri express Road which by the way needs maintenance

fact is that
Buhari hates igbos
we hate him too
no big deal

4 Likes

Re: Onyedikachukwu Anambra: APC South-East Wing And Their Penchant To Live A Lie by Lerio(m): 10:31am On Aug 25, 2020
Confirm your news ma guy, am not apologetic to this government but i always stand on the truth. I have seen some videos on progress on the niger bridge and with what i saw, i can say the have gone up to 40% on it. Maybe it was initiated by Jonathan but they have been doing the job.

On the Federal roads, it seems you dont stay in east because there's work going on along Enugu-Awka express, Amawbia - Umunya part of the expess, even Enugu Portharcourt road. These i have seen with my eyes. Though they are slow. Anyway Kudos to Fashola for the job well done.

*This still doesn't change the fact that Buhari is a conformed pant!!!

1 Like

Re: Onyedikachukwu Anambra: APC South-East Wing And Their Penchant To Live A Lie by hajimosho(m): 10:40am On Aug 25, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Onyedikachukwu Anambra: APC South-East Wing And Their Penchant To Live A Lie by explorer250(m): 10:42am On Aug 25, 2020
lol
Re: Onyedikachukwu Anambra: APC South-East Wing And Their Penchant To Live A Lie by Firespitter: 10:59am On Aug 25, 2020
This one is not news naa.. A hen cannot give birth to a calf

1 Like

Re: Onyedikachukwu Anambra: APC South-East Wing And Their Penchant To Live A Lie by evergreen9: 11:00am On Aug 25, 2020
IamWonderful:
How South East elites sponsored Niger Delta Avengers to destroy crude oil installation that lead to our first economic meltdown and recession
Rotten Kunu and buruntashi don ferment your brain abi?
Re: Onyedikachukwu Anambra: APC South-East Wing And Their Penchant To Live A Lie by DEROX: 11:01am On Aug 25, 2020
MsAllison:
punchline

fact is that
Buhari hates igbos
we hate him too
no big deal

you can't do him shit even your kanu said he will die before 2015 election he didn't he said OK 2019 election baba still dey then he resulted to clone issue buhari will finish his tenure by God's grace while some will wail till 2023 and beyond (mind you ipopigs are in hot soup for killing Nigerian police wait and see how our daddy will roast them)

2 Likes

Re: Onyedikachukwu Anambra: APC South-East Wing And Their Penchant To Live A Lie by psucc(m): 11:06am On Aug 25, 2020
Lies in APC is worst than COVID-19

1 Like

Re: Onyedikachukwu Anambra: APC South-East Wing And Their Penchant To Live A Lie by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 25, 2020
Next
Re: Onyedikachukwu Anambra: APC South-East Wing And Their Penchant To Live A Lie by MsAllison(f): 11:15am On Aug 25, 2020
[s]
DEROX:
you can't do him shit even your kanu said he will die before 2015 election he didn't he said OK 2019 election baba still dey then he resulted to clone issue buhari will finish his tenure by God's grace while some will wail till 2023 and beyond (mind you ipopigs are in hot soup for killing Nigerian police wait and see how our daddy will roast them)
[/s]
trash

3 Likes

Re: Onyedikachukwu Anambra: APC South-East Wing And Their Penchant To Live A Lie by loopman: 11:18am On Aug 25, 2020
MsAllison:
cheesy

this is right

SE are not known to support failure called buhari and APC
however if you see those ones that do support buhari (not less than 1%)
there's so forking annoying.

I cut off one of my so called friend because of his support for APC
as in I told him plainly that you can't be an apc supporter and also my friend.
shikina.
Igbos hates Buhari
Buhari hates igbos
it's mutual
APC is bokoharam

kiss the truth

Not just Buhari, Ibos hate anything or anyone they can’t dominate or control.

You couldn’t dominate or control the Buhari and his government the way you effectively took control and dominated Goodluck Jonathan government

2 Likes

Re: Onyedikachukwu Anambra: APC South-East Wing And Their Penchant To Live A Lie by Guyman02: 11:29am On Aug 25, 2020
I traveled on Enugu Onitsha expressway last month from my base in the base in the North and I didn't see any construction going on, the road has been abandoned by motorists who now use the congested single lane state road from Awka to Oji River contrary to pictures I saw of the same road on Nairaland, it's absolute wickeness for some Igbo sychophants to praise Buhari for non existent federal road infrastructure in the SE. By the time Buhari leaves office just like GEJ they won't have roads to go to their village

2 Likes

Re: Onyedikachukwu Anambra: APC South-East Wing And Their Penchant To Live A Lie by Goke7: 11:30am On Aug 25, 2020
loopman:

Not just Buhari, Ibos hate anything or anyone they can’t dominate or control.

You couldn’t dominate or control the Buhari and his government the way you effectively took control and dominated Goodluck Jonathan government

You get the drift wella, once they can't dominate, all hell get loosed

1 Like

Re: Onyedikachukwu Anambra: APC South-East Wing And Their Penchant To Live A Lie by chinedumoooo: 11:34am On Aug 25, 2020
The writer is completely a blind man and too sentimental, if he can't see/hear the following in southeast....
Akanu ibiam international airport been rehabilitate and upgrade.
It was below domestic airport before president buhari approved #10b for the reconstruction.
Second niger bridge which Goodluck use as campaign tool during 2015 election.
Enugu-portharcourt federal road which had been dilapidated under Goodluck but now is being fix despite enormous ministers appointees in southeast under ex-president Goodluck.
Onitsha-enugu is receiving a boost despite the slow pace but better than before.
The writer is the liar not APC southeast.

1 Like

Re: Onyedikachukwu Anambra: APC South-East Wing And Their Penchant To Live A Lie by Colonelswitz101(m): 11:37am On Aug 25, 2020
DEROX:
U mean ur darling daddy the terrorists sympathizer

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pay Judges More, Cut Buhari, Govs, Lawmakers’ Jumbo Allowances, SERAP Tells RMAF / Are The Police Shooting At Protesters? / Nigeria Revenue Drops To 5-year Low As Tax, Oil Income Fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.