Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,926 members, 7,824,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Most Expensive Buildings In The World - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Most Expensive Buildings In The World (76446 Views)

Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video / 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit / Photos: The 10 Tallest Buildings In Nigeria (2018) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Expensive Buildings In The World by majamajic(m): 5:11pm On Aug 25, 2020
Don't get it twisted , most Nigeria politicians get apartments in these buildings

So stop asking what about Nigeria politicians
Re: Most Expensive Buildings In The World by West2019(m): 5:12pm On Aug 25, 2020
Nigerian are not on the list why?
Re: Most Expensive Buildings In The World by Perfecttouchade: 5:13pm On Aug 25, 2020
Ok..let's fabricate your Aluminium windows with quality. Check our profile for details

Re: Most Expensive Buildings In The World by Emmandus(m): 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2020
HOW TO WITHDRAW FROM PAYPAL INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT
If you have a PayPal account with funds, nothing can be more frustrating than not being able to take out your money out easily because you are in Nigeria.

I also searched for this information for a long time but when I found it, I was happy and finally excited.

I got a unique plug to get this done, infact it is a Do It Yourself easy approach and your naira is right in your account .

Send me a message on WhatsApp see my signature if you are keen.

(07033) (875827)

1 Like

Re: Most Expensive Buildings In The World by lebron7(m): 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wowwww...

These are Breathtaking Architectural Wonderments.

Sincerely I am Wowed by what I am Seeing,

Just Imagine the Ingenuity of man ( The Image of God) in his Depraved mind ..

I Begin to Imagine what The OWNER and CREATOR of Man, The ALMIGHTY GOD has Over there in Heaven..

If Man Can Manufacture and Invent these Palatial Edifice,
I Begin to Imagine what is Store For All that will Make Heaven Either by Death or by Rapture..

My Lord! My GOD Whatever or Whoever is a Hinderance to My Making Heaven! You Have My Permission! Take that thing away From me! Take Such Person away From Me in JESUS Name..
Amen
Do you have a job?

2 Likes

Re: Most Expensive Buildings In The World by Godstime247147: 5:16pm On Aug 25, 2020
smiley
Re: Most Expensive Buildings In The World by knowhowk: 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Lalasticlala Come see what I am Seeing
Re: Most Expensive Buildings In The World by Glaswegian: 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2020
Surprised to see Saudi’s Abraij al bayt, which I know, as world’s most expensive building.
Re: Most Expensive Buildings In The World by BIZNess123(m): 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2020
Wonder buildings
Re: Most Expensive Buildings In The World by EdiskyHarry: 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wowwww...

I Begin to Imagine what The OWNER and CREATOR of Man, The ALMIGHTY GOD has Over there in Heaven..

I Begin to Imagine what is Store For All that will Make Heaven Either by Death or by Rapture..

My Lord! My GOD Whatever or Whoever is a Hinderance to My Making Heaven! You Have My Permission! Take that thing away From me! Take Such Person away From Me in JESUS Name..
Amen
Amen.
Heaven is not a place to miss.

2 Likes

Re: Most Expensive Buildings In The World by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
Lousy layout of the thread! Can’t tell which is which! Who has the time to be scrolling up and dan, jotting down which pic belongs to cost!

1 Like

Re: Most Expensive Buildings In The World by yarimo(m): 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
this list is incomplete without GOODLUCK JONATHAN mansion in otuoke grin
Re: Most Expensive Buildings In The World by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:27pm On Aug 25, 2020
West2019:
Nigerian are not on the list why?

Never mind Nigeria.....AFRICA isn’t on the list! sad

Just goes to show how far down the pecking order we are! Playing primitive politics, envying, hate and xenophobia will see us remain firmly at the bottom and continue to be the basket case of the world!

1 Like

Re: Most Expensive Buildings In The World by Eriokanmi: 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wowwww...

Amen
You're selfish. Why not pray to God to change that person so he or she can become saved and make heaven with you? Yours is a typical example of African way of praying. As a Christian, you should learn to be Christ-like.

1 Like

Re: Most Expensive Buildings In The World by SocialJustice: 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wowwww...

Amen
grin grin This is not Christianity, it is madness.
Re: Most Expensive Buildings In The World by Onlinebar: 5:39pm On Aug 25, 2020
How can a building cost 15 billion dollars
That's enough to build 8 solid airports in Nigeria
Re: Most Expensive Buildings In The World by GeneralMarshall: 6:05pm On Aug 25, 2020
Re: Most Expensive Buildings In The World by donjahsy(m): 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wowwww...

Amen
No doubt we appreciate God for the knowledge and wisdom given to man, But you might want to consider this Bible portion to see God's plan and purpose for man Psalms 115:16
Re: Most Expensive Buildings In The World by friday2011(m): 6:15pm On Aug 25, 2020
Galactico4ever:
It's high time you're taken up to heaven, just like Enoch and Elijah.

grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin
You don taya 4 Righteousness89?
Re: Most Expensive Buildings In The World by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2020
Whitecoal711:
After all this what
this are the things that top ones mind into evIl and corruption,sin and death
Greed,more and more at the end they get tempted after all how many bed do they sleep in the room, will they eat more than there stomach can carry
vanity

Ressentiment.
Re: Most Expensive Buildings In The World by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

him never enjoy this world to the fullest yet.

this go be like u are wishing him untimely death when he's yet to enjoy this life.

Then why is he busy preaching about the end of the world, why does he go around dropping stories of the afterlife, since he loves it so much he should go to Saudi Arabia and preach there and leave us the fvck alone.

1 Like

Re: Most Expensive Buildings In The World by tobayonline: 6:23pm On Aug 25, 2020
Instead of getting your children a phone,
smartwatch do it all

WhatsApp https:///message/LNNUWVJD2U5ZL1

Re: Most Expensive Buildings In The World by 900warriorz: 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2020
undecided undecided undecided That list ain't going nowhere without the Burj Khalifa and the Burj Al-Arab in Dubai.

Like seriously? Who compiled this list? angry
Re: Most Expensive Buildings In The World by Timfreds(m): 6:51pm On Aug 25, 2020
If humans can come up with such grand edifices and pure luxuries, just imagine how Heaven will look like. Let's all strive to make heaven at the end of our lives, by accepting Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
Re: Most Expensive Buildings In The World by Bukden16(m): 6:56pm On Aug 25, 2020
Jafar1:
money good
Vanity crew will come for your head. By then I'll be sipping my 1 or 2 bottles of trophy.
Re: Most Expensive Buildings In The World by Dreyton36: 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2020
Arab money , hit me up for your Dubai visas for the cheapest price and just 4days processing
Re: Most Expensive Buildings In The World by Dreyton36: 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2020
Arab money , just see the Gap at number 1

Hit me up for your Dubai visas for the cheapest price
And fastest processing of 4 days it's ready
Re: Most Expensive Buildings In The World by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:02pm On Aug 25, 2020
SegFault:

Then why is he busy preaching about the end of the world, why does he go around dropping stories of the afterlife, since he loves it so much he should go to Saudi Arabia and preach there and leave us the fvck alone.

grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Osibona & Italian Architects At The Top Of Collapsed 21-Storey Building / My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(Photos) / Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.