Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Most Expensive Buildings In The World - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Most Expensive Buildings In The World (76445 Views)

Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video / 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit / Photos: The 10 Tallest Buildings In Nigeria (2018) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Expensive Buildings In The World by Cvesta(m): 12:16am On Aug 26, 2020
Timfreds:
If humans can come up with such grand edifices and pure luxuries, just imagine how Heaven will look like. Let's all strive to make heaven at the end of our lives, by accepting Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
Why wait till the end of your life for something so glamorous?
Re: Most Expensive Buildings In The World by Meesquared000(m): 12:22am On Aug 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wowwww...

These are Breathtaking Architectural Wonderments.

Sincerely I am Wowed by what I am Seeing,

Just Imagine the Ingenuity of man ( The Image of God) in his Depraved mind ..

I Begin to Imagine what The OWNER and CREATOR of Man, The ALMIGHTY GOD has Over there in Heaven..

If Man Can Manufacture and Invent these Palatial Edifice,
I Begin to Imagine what is Store For All that will Make Heaven Either by Death or by Rapture..

My Lord! My GOD Whatever or Whoever is a Hinderance to My Making Heaven! You Have My Permission! Take that thing away From me! Take Such Person away From Me in JESUS Name..
Amen
mumu
Re: Most Expensive Buildings In The World by maiiilooo(m): 6:21am On Aug 26, 2020
I dont know what's doing this OP sef.. Refused to add ma house..
Re: Most Expensive Buildings In The World by IvarTheBoneless: 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2020
Damn!
Re: Most Expensive Buildings In The World by Icyversed: 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2020
burj khalifa nko
Re: Most Expensive Buildings In The World by LMS1(m): 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2020
I didn't see cocoa house Ibadan there o,op pls edit your post
Re: Most Expensive Buildings In The World by ahukannakate(f): 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2020
Ezmans:
nice work.
Thanks dear
Re: Most Expensive Buildings In The World by DeWorlex45(m): 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
Eriokanmi:
You're selfish. Why not pray to God to change that person so he or she can become saved and make heaven with you? Yours is a typical example of African way of praying. As a Christian, you should learn to be Christ-like.
I really Loved this. Hypocrites everywhere. Why can't he pray for d change of heart & d salvation of that person's soul? After all, there is Joy in heaven over just One sinner who repents. This guy is fake, he is absolutely not what many thinks he is. Jumping from thread to threads typing rhetorics don't makes him what he is preaching.
Re: Most Expensive Buildings In The World by DeWorlex45(m): 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
Eriokanmi:
You're selfish. Why not pray to God to change that person so he or she can become saved and make heaven with you? Yours is a typical example of African way of praying. As a Christian, you should learn to be Christ-like.
I really Loved this. Hypocrites everywhere. Why can't he pray for d change of heart & d salvation of that person's soul? After all, there is Joy in heaven over just One sinner who repents. This guy is fake, he is absolutely not what many thinks he is. Jumping from thread to threads typing rhetorics don't makes him what he is preaching,.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Osibona & Italian Architects At The Top Of Collapsed 21-Storey Building / My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(Photos) / Chinese Company Erects Luxury 10-Storey Apartment Building In 28 Hours (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.