Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,659 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Refer Me To An Ecommerce Business And Get A Commission - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Refer Me To An Ecommerce Business And Get A Commission (113 Views)

See The Amount I Was Paid As A Commission Recently / 12 Logistics Companies In Nigeria For Startup Ecommerce Business / How Start Up An Ecommerce Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Refer Me To An Ecommerce Business And Get A Commission by elmurp0: 10:03am On Aug 25, 2020
Hi. I have a solution for businesses in the ecommerce industry (Individuals or brands that have a store). Getting orders through WhatsApp and IG DMs can be tacky. It's a lot of work trying to sort out order details from clients.

The solution I have can make customer's order processes a lot easy. You'll be able to take orders, view order details, and do a lot more right from your smartphone.

If you have an online store and you want to seamlessly be able to process orders without stress, this solution is for you.

You can also refer me to these online store owners and get 25% Commission on every person referred.

Send me a DM on WhatsApp

https:///vrf28m

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Real Instagram Followers / Quality Infrared Thermometer At Low Rate / Selling On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.