Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari (39102 Views)

Zamfara Gov, Presents Gold Bars To Buhari (pic) / Bandits Attack Bello Matawalle's Convoy In Zamfara / Bello Matawalle Appoints Bashir Yuguda As ‘Honorary Adviser’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by dokyOloye: 10:25am On Aug 25, 2020
These ppl just de jejely enjoy their resources themselves while looting Niger delta resources dry

1 Like

Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 25, 2020
Rubbish and aboki. Use it to develop your state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by Chidel15(m): 10:26am On Aug 25, 2020
roqrules04:
How many Gold bars did he pocket before presenting that to the president undecided
Na true ooo..

1 Like

Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by Chapelbeatz(m): 10:26am On Aug 25, 2020
I'm trying to understand how this man was not coerced into bringing these stuffs.

In conclusion,that man dun Cash out.
That man could literally have a street filled with stolen gold.

Just my opinion.
Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by emmy512: 10:27am On Aug 25, 2020
Astrologyfact:
Please who can do Logo here ooooo, i have a contract.
Hello, how can i be of service
Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by mamaafrik(m): 10:27am On Aug 25, 2020
We need figures of gold and cost remitted so far inti the CBN account.
Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by BOFA2020: 10:27am On Aug 25, 2020
[[s]quote author=XXXXTENTACION post=93200923]Oya MANNABBQGRILLZ your darling daddy's as$hole is ready oya come and clean it as usual tongue[/quote][/s]

Stop drinking Namdiot coward Cownu's urine for apple juice. It's bad for your mental and physical health.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by einsteine(m): 10:28am On Aug 25, 2020
frankmoney:
Nigeria is truly a blessed country . We have gold , oil , tin , coal , Nigeria even has uranium and so many other natural resources plus a huge population to provide the needed workforce .

If not for bad leaders we are supposed to be in the league of USA or even richer than them

You don dey lose concentration.

Even Canada is not in the league of USA.

4 Likes

Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by nappy760(m): 10:28am On Aug 25, 2020
As we have gold in zamfara so we have in osun and yet we are still were we are.

Chinese are codedly mining our gold and using it to run their trading platforms

Nigeria who did this to us?
Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by winterfell007(m): 10:29am On Aug 25, 2020
How mant ounce of Gold is that? Hope the sales of gold would also shared federally the way they share allocation of FEC?? undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by seunmsg(m): 10:29am On Aug 25, 2020
Aksnoopy:
[s][/s]

Femi Adesina wrote about people like you some days ago. You hate rice. You hate roads. You hate bridges. You hate trains. You hate gold. The only thing that gives you joy is bad news. Positive developments in the country give you migraine. The sad news that gives you so much joy shall continue to elude you.

4 Likes

Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by winkmart: 10:30am On Aug 25, 2020
Good one
Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by frankmoney(m): 10:30am On Aug 25, 2020
einsteine:

You don dey lose concentration.

Even Canada is not in the league of USA.
nothing like losing concentration . If our nation has the right leaders we can be better than them ..what does the USA have that Nigerian doesn't have ? They only have leaders that put the country first before personal interest
Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by Patrioticman007(m): 10:32am On Aug 25, 2020
Chidel15:
Good one for the north..
Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by mekaboy(m): 10:33am On Aug 25, 2020
Only a fool will believe they have not been mining and selling since.

1 Like

Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 25, 2020
Astrologyfact:

Contact modestgal she is perfect in the art, and the best I can recommend
Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by Flier: 10:36am On Aug 25, 2020
This governor is going to be the richest in Nigeria
He doesnt need to steal from the treasury

1 Like

Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by Elijahrona(m): 10:37am On Aug 25, 2020
Astrologyfact:

I'm not a logo designer but I have someone who is very very good. His name is Victor.

He can make logos, fliers, animations, etc.

Please call his number: +234 805 227 6327

Please introduce yourself then tell him that Elijah gave you his number.

Thank me later wink

1 Like

Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by igwedubai2(m): 10:37am On Aug 25, 2020
Astrologyfact:

Ok call my number now very affordable price 08028700700
Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by Psalmy2cute(m): 10:38am On Aug 25, 2020
Astrologyfact:
your location?
Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 25, 2020
seunmsg:
I am happy serious effort is now going into gold mining after years of talk and no action. The diversification effort of the government is finally yielding result. I hope this translate to huge foreign exchange earnings for the country.

What is there to be happy about though?

The oil they've been drilling since the 70s and 80s, what have they done with the money?

They just gon drain our land of resources only to empty the proceeds into their own private pockets.

All mining activities should be banned.

Let them stop destroying the environment.

Let's leave what's underground alone.

Let's focus on human development instead.

Technology, manufacturing, even the arts...

Only a lazy government thinks the way ours does.

3 Likes

Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by Heybeedee(m): 10:38am On Aug 25, 2020
Astrologyfact:
Sir, count on us at HNB concept
abiolaalawaye@gmail.com
Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by Cajal(m): 10:38am On Aug 25, 2020
skyblueking:
When did this one happen??
It's been long we last saw the photo of PMB
..were u not in mali
Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by frowland(m): 10:39am On Aug 25, 2020
codedguy1:
Hmm

They will now officially commercially mine it PRIVATELY for themselves.

Gold and oil, which is more precious?

If they show us, we go talk. If them no show us, we go still talk.
Fela was right afterall; wetin man go do wey them no go talk??

2 Likes

Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by SAUTUSSUNNAH(m): 10:40am On Aug 25, 2020
codedguy1:
Hmm

They will now officially commercially mine it PRIVATELY for themselves.

Gold and oil, which is more precious?
you said the truth
Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by MosayA: 10:41am On Aug 25, 2020
Bubu bubu grin grin grin

Happily collecting the wealth of the poor people of Zamfara.

This is not corruption.
Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by Sam0(m): 10:42am On Aug 25, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Oya MANNABBQGRILLZ your darling daddy's as$hole is ready oya come and clean it as usual tongue

Enemy of progress are at it again,they are always allergic to good news.
Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by iyanumiv(m): 10:43am On Aug 25, 2020
WHERE IS BUBU'S MASK?
Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by XXXXTENTACION: 10:44am On Aug 25, 2020
Sam0:

Enemy of progress are at it again,they are always allergic to good news.
Who are the enemies of progress precisely
Re: Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari by Danniedpastor(m): 10:44am On Aug 25, 2020
Astrologyfact:

I design loggo

0-9-0---30-4987+----06

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos And Video From Kwara PDP Campaign Rally / A Nigerian Senator Earns More In Salary Than Barack Obama And David Cameron / Saraki, Orji Kalu, Lamido Sanusi, Others Celebrate US Independence In Abuja.pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.